As someone who's joining the French foreighn legion anything. legion >> narines >seals (lol)...

As someone who's joining the French foreighn legion anything. legion >> narines >seals (lol), rangerks (even bigger loli). Amateurs.

yes good luck "joining" the french foreign legion

Thanks!

Watch out for trucks

As someone who is about to roll some dank dubs, you should check em

Also foreign legion a shit.

Do you want to die?

Noice.

How many tactical surrender flags do you carry personally

checked

FFL is comprised of slav criminals and nignogs, have fun dieing in africa for nothing

No.

Le kek m9

Do you have to bring your own white flags or does the Legion provide them?

Begger that being a neckbeard armch chair general moms basement, with pokemunt hunting in bewteen wefarechecks,

tbh the legion would indeed eat and shit every one of those branches of service you listed.

back on topic, i had a friend who signed up to the legion back in late 90s... and it turned out to be almost as brutal as you can imagine. the training is designed to break any man, they are only interested in just how far you can be pushed before you reach that breaking point.my friend didn't pass but to this day it's made him the man he is and he's one of the best people you'd ever meet in your life (assuming those people also had the training to snatch the fucking life out of you at the drop of a hat.) good luck with selection, if you pass you should be very proud.

Pathetic samefagging. Anything french isn't worth shit you people couldn't win a war if your le lives depended on it.

No, not really. Have fun trying not to get maimed or deaded.

Don't you mean Nice?

it's only french in name you silly cunt. it's made up of fighting men from around the world. tbh they 100% use a weak little cunt like you for a fucking sandbag because in reality that's all you're worth.

Have you been practicing assuming the position?

Fite me irl nigger I got a big ass truck with your name on it.

oh do fuck off you unfunny little child.

Bump for interest. OP is full of shit but I'm fascinated by FFL

Outfuckinstanding.

Oh I do say sir, oh harumph.

Whoa

What's going on in this thread?

foreign legion coz they aint hiring any french nationals? wonder why... kek

Good luck with killing inocent people (childrens).
Im not kidding you will have to do that.

kek. not that nigger, but fuck me he's right. you really are an unfunny child.

You guys specialize in surrendering?

I'm not even the guy he was responding to, just a fag shitposting as he scrolls past the front page.

Then i guess that you're american
Shouldn't be so proud when you lost against a bunch of hungry viet farmers

they go places where french military forces/UN forces can not. you'd know this if you weren't sucking all those dicks, nigger.

>in a form of French military
>French military

Good luck with that OP. I hope Google and Wikipedia have all the articles you need to read about a real military.

#OPisatruckwreck

The FFL would kick 18 shades of shit out any United States service you can name. Sit the fuck down you retarded little spunk bubble. Now watch all these fucking Amerifat weaklings start mouthing off about USA USA USA when a bunch of black pj wearing riceniggers owned the fuck out of them.

Irony alert. Vietnam was France's failure, dipshit.

>vietnam
>france's failure

DO YOU FUCKING AMERIFAT NIGGER DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN RE-WRITE FUCKING HISTORY? YOU NIGGERS HAVE NEVER, EVER, WON A FUCKING WAR. NEVER. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE. OH WAIT IT WAS THE POLITICIANS FAULT? HAHAHA IT SHOULD OF BEEN OVER YEARS BEFORE THE POLITICAL WINDS AND PUBLIC OPINIONS CHANGED. FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU STUPID AMERIFAT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

kek this crazy french fag is right you know.