I found a couple kitties in the apartment parking lot. The one has a pretty bad looking gash on its head...

I found a couple kitties in the apartment parking lot. The one has a pretty bad looking gash on its head. I want to help it. I already fed it, what should I do now?

it's fine.Get an anticeptic, like betadine, pour some on regularly

Use a wet washcloth/paper towel to wipe the wound, wrap it in a towel to keep it warm, then take it to the vet.

they'll be fine. it's just a war wound from fighting other cats. territorial issues. i'm guessing that cat is half feral and is or used to be a house cat.

i'd leave him be if i were you. cats are resilient to those type of wounds, plus they can hunt their own prey if they're lucky enough to find mice.

cum on it, post in other thread

Thanks. Should I take it to a shelter or something?

I would shave it and post results to see damage.

Bring them inside and take them to the vet Monday. Give them lots of water too. Since it has a collar, it might be chipped. The vet can scan for you. Put up signs or some shit. Kitty probably belongs to a neighbor.

This.

You are some kind of fucking retard. It's a scratch on the head. "Wrap it in a towel" ffs

Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure about bringing it inside, because I have a dog that really doesn't like other animals. I guess it's been hanging out in the parking lot for a few days now. I'm going to try to clean its wound a little and if it's still there tomorrow try to take it somewhere. Thank you all for the helpful advice.

betadine works. chlorhexidine (hibiclens) works too if you have that on hand. you can get either at walmart for dirt cheap.

don't get either in the animal's ears, it can cause hearing loss.

apply an antiboitic cream like neosporin.

take them to a vet, not to a shelter or a pound.

Take it to a shelter or take a look at facebook pages about pets in your area

Put it in a towel when you take it to the vet. If the thing's feral it's not gonna be too fond of going into a place with a bunch of other animals, fuckwit. The thing's gonna be scared shitless.

I went back in to get supplies and just got back out and it's not here any more. I hate to see an animal hurt. It's the main reason I couldn't be a serial killer because I could never hurt animals.

put it in a barrel and fill the barrel up with lye.
this will stop the bleeding.
and because lye molecules dont bond well she will still be able to breath.
of course get her to the vet but let the shock of being put in a barrel wear off first. shouldnt take more than two or three hours.

You should have taken the damn thing inside.

Why you do say that ? Did you kill someone ?

you dont have to hurt animals to be a serial killer.
well i mean some of them are animals but its all the human species.
potatoes pototoes

has a collar so probably a neighbors pet. if you attempt to handle it def wear leather gloves as a precaution. if you think it's injury is serious you can contact local SPCA for advice / treatment referral.

All I have on hand is a couple alcohol wipes, a benzalkonium chloride antiseptic towelette, and some multi purpose contact lens solution that's pretty much just saline. If I see it again would any of those work?

it's going to be hard to get the animal to let you wipe it down. with a liquid like betadine or hibiclens you can just bundle the fucker up and pour it on.

you should have more shit just as first aid.

hydrogen peroxide, saline solution, betadine (more useful than hibiclens), hydrocortisone, triple-antibotic, gauze & medical tape.

it'll be fucking pissed if you put either of those wipes on it, and contact solution won't do anything other than flush out dirt that's in the wound.

>finds dying kitten
>Not fucking its soon to be lifeless body with your hard cock in its still warm cat anus and just hiding the body in the woods or something

what a fucking faggot

Cool. What can I say I'm a single guy staying with a friend. He just went out of town. We are pretty lacking in the first aid department. I have some Neosporin cream somewhere I think.

You need to stitch that wound up with several high velocity strikes with a hammer, this will force the wound close and accelerate relief for the kitty.

Nice dubs. I was really just kidding, but I read a lot about serial killers and a lot of them started out hurting animals. Jeffrey Dahmer is a perfect example. He was even from my home state, Ohio.

Take it to the vet in the morning pay for its care and they will place it in a no kill shelter

a little neosporin rubbed on with a paper towel should do the trick; other stuff might burn her.

No I haven't killed anyone, but I'm very interested in serial killers. I did really want to kill my fiance's ex step father who got out of prison for raping her when she was a child, but she dumped me.

Cool. I called the emergency vet and they said it would cost $85 just to see it. I'll definitely look for it again in the morning.

Also get a fucking rabies shot.

Crop it's ears

so murder it

Clean with hydrogen peroxide to keep infection from setting in

It didn't bite me or anything. Is that really necessary?

dude the cat will be fine. just leave him or her be cats are resilient no matter how domestic they are.

just take my cat for example. this picture is from 2015. he gets in fights almost 24/7 and he's still alive to this day.

Cool that's a really gnarly wound! I had a cat growing up, and it got in lots of fights too, but I remember once it got an abscess on her head that got pretty bad. We had to clean it every day. I'm going to bed. Good night, Sup Forums!

yeah, my cat's wound was badly infected too. my parents told me to leave him alone so i was convinced he was going to die.

jokes on everyone who doubted him, he's still alive and spreading catastrophes in our neighborhood. good night.

ok op, i've read enough faggotry in this thread. i work at a city shelter(but not a vet/vettech). because it has a collar, it's someone's cat. if you can't keep it indoors, or have the means to do so like a litter box etc, don't. but if you do, make sure the wound is cleaned out with warm water and a clean cloth, even paper towel. see if it will let you hold a warm cloth/towel against that wound and hold it for a minute, and cats like warm things so it just might. it's a big enough gash that needs attention soon. some medicines like betadine, neosporin aren't meant to be subdermal, thought I could be wrong.

but if there's any way you can house it for the night, get a box lined with a towel, something like that, let it rest. don't givee it milk, that's bad. clean water, cooked plain chicken or even a can of tuna if it's water packed, no oil.

after the night, let it free and it should find its way home. but if you're sketch about that, post a non-pic ad on craigslist and be vague about details, let people tell you about the cat and any details. there are sick fucks out there.

/end thread

What the fuck is it even eating there?

>There are sick fucks out there
Emphasize on being vague on details and having people tell you patterns on the collar, specific patterns to identify the cat, and anything else you can think of, because if you've seen "Get rekt" shit, you know what people do to people and animals. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for pleasure, because as they said, they're sick fucks.

I'll just add while you're correct that neosporin is not intended for sub-dermal, as long as we're not talking a seriously deep wound, it should be fine. the cat clearly belonged to someone op, so just keep that in mind before dropping it off at a shelter.

Put it out of its fucking misery, cats are overpopulated as it is

not nearly as overpopulated as btards.

Dubs says euthanize

Should've put it out of its misery OP

I should put together a So You Found A Cat pix/post. It's the same thing every time when people post about found cats.

Cum on it

cotton ball and antiseptic then take to vet tomorrow. Then keep it if you can't find the owner.

I second this

roll for #kittycum