Big tits thread also I need more of her

Big tits thread also I need more of her

Those things look like eggs with pancakes on them

Need sawz

There's a watermark faggot look it up.

Damn, them's some nice Satan trips. Typical Marine Corps, taking hot slutty broads and hiding them away at the back of the armory.

>faggot

Please use a wordfilter you roodypoo newfriend.

Fag

You got me candyass. Guess I'll turn in.

Moar

bootin

>1/??

2/??

3/??

>4/??

>5/??

>6/??

quick cig break, be back to keep dumping in 5 - 10 mins

fuck dude, that quality is an abomination

>7/??

Damn who is that?

19 yo punk butterface

Keep going

hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

Have any more?

angela?

sauce?

those piercings don't take away the emphasis of those big fuck off burger nipples

Jesus those tits are great. 10/10.

Here's why Asians will conquer the world and are the master race (by Euraberican self-destruction):

1) They invented everything we have from rockets to paper to forks to wheels to writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering blows German bullshit out the water.

2)They have barely committed any atrocities like Europe.

China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure in Africa employing Africans instead of giving them bibles and taking their food and diamonds and not unnecessarily bombing the shit out of the middle east.

The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet), until Euraberica began mettling in the East with failed proxy wars.

The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects and paid them for their labor until they friended Germany in ww2.

The East never unnecessary ravaged the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain in all Latin America or USA in middle east and natives.

3) they all cooperate; during natural disaster everyone works together to make sure everyone lives; there's no Jews to price gouge, no pigskin cacas and niggers to steal your shit.

4) their marriage and infidelity rate are far lower than Euraberica, whose lifestyles cause middle age men to commit suicide and die poor. Their music and real tv isn't half as depraved as ours,

Where we laugh at things like tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where young boys get raped and In others get killed.

5) Life in Asia is just like in anime I know because I've been to China

6) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2 hr a day like Euraberica

7) they have the highest iq's and lowest crime rate. Their literature doesn't glorify niggerdom (street murders, crying like a pathetic bitch due to destiny, wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare oedipus n poetry) I'm not racist I'm honest

Sauce

4AAFF92

you're welcome

nobody cares.

im chinese. my parents and i moved to the west because china is a shithole.

people dont matter over there. only what they contribute to society.

i have an IQ of 131 through mensa, and my parents are all university educated.

all the smart ones leave when they make enough currency.

thats why you see smarter asians out here in the west. the retarded ones are still back in the country.

so no, asians do not have higher IQ/

Any more?

706?