>Pogba
>Mikhi
>Zlatan
>Baily
>Mourinho
>Rooney
>Martial
>Rashford

AHAHAHA it's fucking over just give us the 4th place trophy already.

Pogba is overrated shite

>believing in the pogba meme

>ends in second
>Guardiola is champion 5 points ahead
>get to the semis in europa league, at least

So? It's Mourinho. The manager that gets average players like Gudjohnsen and Milito and makes them appear to be world class all of a sudden.

You're going to be relegated, mate.

>34 year old zlatan who scored goals against ligue one tier opponents iis a good striker
>spending 100 million on black schweinsteiger
>expecting him not to flop
>rppney
>unproven la liga nigger showing no real potential
mikhi was a good signing though, and martial isn't a bad LW but the rest is midtable tier. Oh and Ian Nacho>Rashford

>poopeenho

>let pogba go a free
>buy him back for 120M

Manure transfer policy. He's not even that good.

I see the ABUs are already shitting themselves

Correct except for believing in the Belgian meme

I want Pogba to go to Man U now, he's gonna destroy this league. Also Ibra will be in the top 3 scorer this year at least. Kane and Vardy top scorers. They thinks Zlatan will flop LOL.

>Pogba
Poor man's Diaby
>Mkhitaryan
Armenian Lallana
>Ibrahimovic
Old and busted
>Bailly
A random nigger without neurones
>Rooney
Literally shit
>Martial
The biggest meme player in the world
>Trashford
They felt for the English striker meme

Also
>Mouyes

Better than you.

BTFO

yeah and he's also the manager who had Ronaldo, peak Di Maria, etc. and won 1 la liga in 3 years and who reduced Chelsea to a relegation fight

Elite and muscular truth bombs: the post

>Peru

more like perwho?

When was the last time England got to the knockout round of anything by beating Brasil?

doubt

When was the last time england got to the knockout round of a world cup is a better question?

Also
>costa rica
>wetbacks

Pick 2.

>he thinks wetbacks come from Costa Rica
Are you meming or are you just retarded?

>he thinks he doesnt look like a mexican (wetback)

Are you blind or just ashamed of being a spic?

>Peru
gay

Any other ABU's secretly terrified United is about to start dominating again?

And destroyed Oscar, Hazard, Mata aka the deadliest trio in England.

Also now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Mongorinho is a fucking plastic faggot? Those comments after that Wigan game nearly made me throw up. Chelsea fans chanted his name when he was in the relegation zone, he called Man United fans disgusting manchildren, called Chelsea his home etc. and now all of a sudden Man United have the best fans in the world. He's literally the definition of plastic, lying, scum.

Yes, I mad.

dont know the hate for spics, i love latinas, in fact gf is colombian. anway, epic don't mind that user, hes a contemporary radical white boy, who hates spics who take his white girls away

>herp derp money
why do you people think that even matters at all to a club like United?

money is literally no object.

This attitude is why United fans are the most despised fans in sports.

That's not what I asked, faggot

I wondered why you idiots bring up money like it matters. It clearly doesn't

BASED Perú

Atte. España

Memetaryan will flop unbelievably hard in the premiership. Literally another Di Maria.

lol Oscar and Mata are talented but no heart, no fight, no energy! Hazard is just inconstant.

>dont know the hate for spics

You mean other than them being scumbags, thieves, drug dealers, and just smelly useless janitors?

I work at a fortune 500 and we dont have a single spic in my location and theres over 200 people here. They are retards.

Sorry you cant find a proper white girl to date and have to settle for an ugly far wetback m8.

Oh and btw im not voting for Trump either.

Forgot to mention: spics hate white people.

And to the dude i was replying to, we all know your mexican.

>portugal giving an objective opinion on it's countrymen

Ronaldo is better than Messi right?

SPICS BTFO

Yes, it's the guy that made Diego Costa, Hazard, Fabregas, Courtois, Filipe Luis, Ivanovic etc appear shit all of a sudden. Not to mention his brilliant vision that had De Bruyne hit the road.

>SPICS

NOT EVEN ONCE!!!

yes, theres no doubt about this anymore famalam

I honestly think he would have done better without all those stars since he just needs robots who listen to him, run a lot and defend good. Basically, taking on that job was a mistake, but you don't just turn off an offer from Real Madrid.

Post yfw United end outside top 4 again and José gets fired

Ancelotti is better than Mourinho in literally every aspect

Mkhitaryan will lead Man U to glory

Literally have more confidence in him than in meme nigs.

>spending 100 million on black schweinsteiger
Pogba has way better pace.

but Schweinsteiger is way better defensively

>Pogba
Literally not going back to United. If he does I do not respect him as a footballer anymore.
>Mikhi
Good player, probably the most worrying of the squad but will be interesting to see how he fairs in the bpl
>Zlatan
Shit league merchant. Hes not going to score 5 goals every game in the premierl eague
>Baily
:,,,) got set on his arse by T.fernando torres circa 2015 so he can't be any good
>Mourinho
Will be gone in 2 years when United fans are sick of defending and realise they will never have a good a manager as saf
>Rooney
>Martial
Good player and can only get better, will be in psg 4-6 years time
>Rashford
England's brave Ben Woodburn is already better than this shit monkey teenage mutant ninja turtle faced jiggaboo

Fear... Keep caving into it...

>Milito
>Average

a hugely hyped player on a patently absurd fee who the club previously got rid of, with a brand new manager, both walking into an impossible set of expectations and circumstances

i'm not sure how it CAN work out

I love Miki, but he will flop.

anyone who goes to manu will flop

saf is gone, manu is destined to liverpool

Too much financial prowess.

>just give us the 4th place trophy already
W-wait a second!