Salma Hayek: I exploited Hollywood, not the other way round

>Wearing revealing or tight clothes did not make her "less of a feminist", she added, revealing she had taken the approach that "all men are children" in finding a way to "lovingly" persuade them to help boost the profile of women in film.
>Shaking her head, she said: "I think we used each other. They used me? No. They used me, but I said 'ok ok let's go'."
>"It was the maid or the sexy girl," Hayek said. "That's as much as I can say. It's a process: you [filmmakers] are using me for that, but I'm going to use it to change your own way of thinking. And you won't even notice."
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/salma-hayek-i-exploited-hollywood-not-the-other-way-round/

This is what actresses actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7FshDPrSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like her diddies

>b-but I was only pretending

lets just let her keep thinking that then

>pic
kek

Im happy for her to do whatever she thinks/wants so long as she keeps the tits out and centre.

I think as a species we would be happy to let the feminists do what they want if they all agreed to undergo radical surgeries to make them all huge titted supermodels.

If it consoles her: I would fuck her.

>sorry I don't get it
Seems like she is the master ruseman here

>literally tells him what she's doing
>he doesn't pick up on it when she does it a comment later
That or he's playing along but still.

>That retard taking the bait
This is fake right? How can someone fall for the punch line of a joke delivered before the set up?

"Ha! They asked me to show my tits or dress provocatively? Jokes on them, I'm gonna get paid for it and build my way to the top!"

You hear that? She's literally doing what she's told and is saying it's the other way around. I LOVE IT! I LOVE BRINGING TITTIES TOGETHER!

i would let her exploit my dick

Ok so now she's the ruse queen. Easy when you're already successful.
It's like actors or sportspeople who come out only after they've made it.
"I was a fag all along, come on little gays now I'm your role model"

>@piersmorgan

What an awful ass

>They told me to dress like a slut for movies, and i did!
>I sure fooled them!
I love Hayek, but Jesus

When you send women dick pics you don't feel like you're betraying your manhood, right?

You have women in your life who willingly accept and enjoy your sending them dick pics, right?

>shoulders wider than hips

>People STILL believe in "exploitation"

Bitch traded her sexuality for shekels, it was a mutually beneficial transaction.

I fucking hate that word, it's vague and overused.

if she worked out just three times a week she could look great

You're the film director for a new capeshit movie

Salma Hayek comes up to you in a slutty dress. What do you make her do to get her a role in your capeshit kino?

Why not just be honest about the fact that she has no problem using her tits to make fat stacks of cash? I mean who would? People throw millions of dollars at you to be pretty? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Why try to play it off like it was some kind of scheme?

Hey, she said cute not good

>Right? Right? Right?

If I wanted something mansplained I would go to a man place

Xoxo

My taxes.

>What do you make her do to get her a role in your capeshit kino?
Sit on my face and make violent farts into my mouth just after she ate a really spicy Burrito.

She's just finding power in her femininity and taking advantage of it. It's what all successful women throughout history have done. Only recently have they saw their own femininity as being something negative and wanted to compete with men on their own level then cry foul when they can't.

So it seems like she has some dignity left

I'd like to exploit her hollywoods

She's doing what all women do: Trying to get attention, but in the opposite route of being a victim.

>"Look how smart I am."

You can sit back down now, you gutter trash beta faggot.

CHUSA
H
U
S
A

Does Gosling get any jobs other than the fact that women think he's sexy? Hes a terrible actor...

Did nature make women this retarded or is it from decades of feminist brainwashing? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Same with Channing Tatum

>I'm gonna pretend to be retarded so if he thinks I'm retarded it's cause he's sexist.

>you will never make millions of dollars just for being handsome

dang

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7FshDPrSs

Men have to be smart to survive, women don't.

Any 18 year old girl can just go from home to home, boyfriend to boyfriend, job to job with absolutely no consequences.

being a woman is life on easy mode which is why their social liberation movements are concerned with petty shit like because they don't have real problems

I don't understand how people find him handsome though

Magic Mike.

>and get paid for it
That's a very important part in all this m8

kek this is true considering Hayek herself married a fucking billionaire. Kinda shoots that whole feminist argument of hers right in the foot.

He's a tall Chad.

It's not that hard.

Salma, please. If you aged like the average mexican, bloating into a fridge, you would've been that girl we ask, what happened to her?

He has a nice body plus he's tall but his face looks like a horses arse so he's boy next door attractive.

He does better in comedies.

>from: Toronto

not surprised

>harry potter fans
Always cucks