How will i get a girl with that dick?

How will i get a girl with that dick?

When you got to 30 and women looking to settle down after they're done with 6.5+ inches cocks

Are you pissed off by your penis small size or are you looking for an advice on how to get a woman who has a winnie hanging in place of a vagina?

Never

dog its not even hard how can i predict if a girl will take your dick when its not hard

chloroform and candy

Become religious, date a girl that is "waiting till marriage". If she seems upset by your size, make her feel guilty for being superficial.
Pro tip: keep some socks in your pants or something so it looks like you have a nice bulge
Also hit the gym, tubby.

You just don't. Sry maybe this website will help you become a beautiful trap.

/adv/

Try to get an erection and then try get a girl

Either allahu akbar and meet virgins in middle eastern heaven or get hard and show us your dick.

Girls dont have dicks

real answer..
always act confident. get slightly out of control and rub that thing up against her from time to time but don't let her feel or see it. make sure she knows youre waiting until you are ready. hopefully she really really really likes you by then

Damm it.
Getting a girl is not impossible, I think. But still, sex is the culmination of the relationship ¿I think? and that's what bothers to me too.
Still still, get gym.

Get really into dominatrix and BDSM and you'll find yourself a mistress.

I have a small dick 5 to 5 1/2 hard and I've never had a girl complain about the size.

That's my gf

Liar

Well of course she isn't going to complain, she's a black girl who managed to hook a white guy.

Just hit our two year anniversary

Kek'd

Large bank account

>Filename

Fucking newfags

just because you never had a girl complain to your face doesn't mean she doesn't make fun of it behind your back,

You don't. A dick that tiny means you're genetically not supposed to reproduce and your genetic pool should have died out a long time ago

Dont worry user someday..

5 to 5.5
Is perfectly average meaning slot of guys are even smaller