Rekt thread? old one's gonna 404

rekt thread? old one's gonna 404.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c0f_1469147813
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTQmYGfEV0
liveleak.com/view?i=5e9_1468462613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

i think, hey, at least i've made it further than these people. it gets me out of bed in the morning

Everytime i see this i hear the goodfeathers saying THATS IT!

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

this angers me

copy pasta troll a and b would your rather hide ignorantly in your house refusing to see what tragedy and brutality this sick world offers

His focus is all over the pace except for on the road.

That's pretty trashy. Are they prostitutes?

yea... who let the gorilla loose again

>when the nerve gas hits

That's it.

wow why even have kids then?

When blacks attack!

When You dont give a fuck about nuthin

"let's let in all the refugees"

what kind of animal can't get out of a sloping pit like that?

one with broken legs

Was that a regular gun or some kind of air thing? I just think a gun would do more damage.

This shit excites me

that looks real. I don't know what kind of damage you're expecting from just shooting through your cheek

explanation?

Thats incredibly sad

The balls on this dude holy shit

a bigger caliber bullet would do more damage

I'm just guessing, but I'd say being on fire might change your mindset.

Who knows.

An endless loop of cow killing

Hoof caps can be removed. and as the caps grow the old one falls off. You're probably looking at an autopsied hoof to show the interior structure.

story?

gnarly.

was that a gun

see webm title for vid sources.
liveleak.com/view?i=c0f_1469147813

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTQmYGfEV0

the audio for this really is needed. the guy must've been drunk out of his mind or retarded because the officers told him about 20 times to show his hands and stop walking forward. Even after he's been shot, they're pleading with him to stop reaching for his belt and keep his hands out. When kindergardeners can follow directions better, you deserve to get shot.

Yes. That's called a shotgun. It shoots many small "bullets" in one shot. Used mostly at close range.

In fact, there are actually two guns in this video. The second is held by the other policeman.

The source is in webm title. FYI.

liveleak.com/view?i=5e9_1468462613

Thanks for using the pen. We might have been able to see something without it.

Its probably a .22 very very small bullet

What the hell happened?

Yes. We all know how proud you are to have named your webms, but you can stop telling everyone now.

dad holding son fell over the side.

smartass, he was asking if the new gimp was holding a gun behind his back before he was gimped

nice quality camera

Awesome.

Gifs?

>wat is jokez?

Top kek

>trying that stuff as red shirt

Dudes a fucking idiot...

lost fucking hard

And nothing of value was lost

When Matt Farah isn't apologizing for shitty audio he's throwing down some mean punches.

can ther ebe sound with webm?