Have you ever gone to sleep hoping you just never wake up?

Have you ever gone to sleep hoping you just never wake up?

Yes

A lot, yeah.

Yes.

I wake up angry sometimes because i didn't die during the night.

No, because I'm not an emo faggot.

Yep.

yeah

Every night.

Ideal way to die. 10/10, would recommend.

Plenty, eventually I found enough distractions to not worry about it.

That's rough.

If true, kick life's ass.

every single night

Yeah. Think about suicide once every hour but I'm too much of a pussy to an hero.

i am not even sure i'm awake.

How do you know you haven't?

Got drunk and fucked my best friend, she hasn't responded to me in a month. Meanwhile having family issues, broke, and depressed. Yesterday was my birthday. Instead of getting a gift I had the shit beat out of me. Didn't even get a single "Happy Birthday" I've never been this sad in my life.

Its not that I want to die, its just that I like sleeping much more because it provides me an escape from reality. I have only ever found true love in my dreams

happens to me two times a day

Suicide is boring. Pain is just a feeling. If you really want to die go do something crazy yet worthwhile. Go fight ISIS or orthodox jewish alligators or be a test pilot. Something, what are you doing here?

God doesn't exist. This is the only thing you have. Why would you wish it away? Live.

I know someone like that, she is in love with a man in her dreams.

True love is loving yourself and loving everyone else. Anything else is less than true love. Start giving a shit about yourself and then work on everyone else.

nice dubs, happy birthday user we love you.

I'm into doing something worth while. But I'm not going to join the military so I have to deal with boot camp and shut just to die. Would rather do it sooner than later. And I'm here because I have no life.

Boot camp is pretty easy but you don't need to be a pawn. You can clean up the world in a number of ways. Go volunteer at a homeless shelter. Or study hard to be a researcher. All that shit takes time but honestly, keeping busy will rush you to wonderful death.

Why should he give a shit about anyone else? In a way, this shitty world caused our depressions; they have given us nothing, so why should we try to help them? I'm killing myself in about 3 months, and before I do it, I'm going out of my way to ruin as many lives as possible. I hate everyone, and there's not going back.

Every night for the last 4 years.

Happy birthday

Drank so much vodka I couldn't walk or move, was then ass raped while puking. Waking up was a disappointment

Constantly. I usually wake up crying cos if the fact I woke up.

Sounds like you got a plan, an edgy one at that. Trolol...

Every time.

tonight

I have thought about going to fight ISIS. Problems it is so fucking hot over there, and most of the people you would be fighting alongside of, aren't worth saving.

Do what works for you. Don't be afraid to suffer. Pain is its own pleasure.

Well user. Firstly a Belated Happy Birthday to you.

As a suggestion, go see her, don't be creepy about it, but get dressed up and go see her. If she doesn't want to talk to you, hand her a letter and then leave. (Women are curious, she will most likely read it, even if she says she won't.) Tell her how you feel, and let her know if you are willing to go back to being best friend again, even if nothing more goes on sexually between you two.

.Good luck.

It annoys me that i wake up every morning. I see my hands, my room and outside the window. I dont want to an hero, its not bad enough to do it, but holy shit i hate to find out im still alive every morning

Yes very often.

wonder how many soviet cosmonauts are orbiting the earth like that.

Every night, just got laid off yesterday. So now I hope ever more so.

there is no rest for the wicked.

Well buy yourself an AR or a AK, with plenty of mag and ammo., and go shoot up a mosque. Just make sure they don't take you alive, because you wouldn't want what would happen to you, to happen.

Yes

im straight up suicidal but i can hardly sleep

any time my mind has alone is devoted to trying to destroy itself, there's hardly time for anything else

>go to fight IS*S
>no formal military training
>join muslim/christian paramilitary group
>end up on watchlist/extradited

that is, if you can even accomplish it in the first place