What does Sup Forums think of us?

What does Sup Forums think of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GaFlYT9dE
youtu.be/XTIKMlXNpqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the team that lost to the amateur players from Gibraltar, right?

It's the team that won against Uefalona and literally needed 0% posession doing so.

Just what this board needed, an additional soccer related thread when there are already about 80 available. Added on to that, you made a thread about an irrelevant team. Congrats

not bad, not good
just memes

its the same shit during football season

Basking in reflected glory from he distant past

literally who can stop us outside of Gibraltar?

Ambrose needs never to play again, Duffy won't happen now so Ajer is gonna have to step up, still hopeful for Flanagan and Sinclair though

Irish, no further comments

Losing tomorrow is unthinkable

or is it..? anyway, i think they're alright. no strong feelings either way

Where would we finish in England on a EPL budget?

We always loved Sweden till Malmo raped us last year , we still love you though just less

Joey Barton

Is he GOAT? How did he compare to other top strikers at the time?

>on a EPL budget?
Highly. They're a huge team in a shit league, they'd only grow and evolve in the EPL.

This, Larsson will always be my favourite player

i'm touched, celtic is pretty popular in sweden as well i believe. one of the most supported foreign teams.

A very kind, loyal, Just team. A shame to see what happened.

very annoying and arrogant fans, hearts are better

You're going to choke badly this year at the SPL

It sickens me how much the lack of challenge has weakened our team, 8 centre mids and not a single one would make the bench under O'Neill or even Lennon's best team. Had some great cm's Petrov, Lambert, Lennon, Peak Brown, Wanyama, Ledley even subs like Ki

Takis Fykkas please go

still remember when 2 years ago Legia Warsaw (a shitty team from a really shitty polish leauge - if you dont know how shitty polish leauge is, imagine that polish clubs did not advanced to champions leauge for more than 20 years and in european leauge our clubs get blasted in first elimination rounds with clubs from kazachstan and shiet) won with Celtic 4-1 and 2-0 in the champions leauge eliminations, and then some uefa cunt found out that one of Legia's players who played for like last 10 minutes of the second game supposed to be suspended for 3 matches and that was his third one, and even though it had no influence on both games (i mean legia won 6-1 for christ sake) UEFA decided to give celtic a walkover (which changed the score in the second match from 2-0 to legia to 3-0 to celtic, therefore in summary it was a tie 4-4) and celtic got promoted to the next round. someone had to write a fat check for that shiet. not really a fan of celtic from that day even though i dont have any bad feelings towards celtic fans, not their fault

oi celtic fans how's Rogic travelling

We got fucked by Maribor the next round anyway we were made to pay and were embarrassed of the whole situation

what was the japanese guy who played for you guys named? one of my favorite players to watch ever

Class player , scored goal of the season with a 30 yard winner in the last minute against Kilmarnock, shite that he missed the penalty against the Huns though suppose it wouldn't have even went to Pens without his goal though

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GaFlYT9dE

why the fuck is it THE Celtic and not only Celtic??

cringeworthy t.b.h

Shunsuke Nakamura, one of the best goals compilations your likely to see. Scored last minute equaliser which won goal of the season in my first ever match with a season ticket Boxing Day 2006, hooked ever since. Hero.

my dream is for him to go injury free and score some blooters against the nips in the asian cup

>Break the rules
>Get eliminated

Get over it

Posting classic Naka

youtu.be/XTIKMlXNpqc Like this

Has Sviatchenko been any good for you? I fucking hate his guts and he has the most punchable face but there's no doubt he's a big talent.

Consistently excellent, most comfortable solid centre half we've had in a while, if we'd had him and Van Dijk at the same time we'd have been a force

First player since Gerd Muller to score fifty goals in a season and the last to do it before Messi and Ronaldo made it normal. He was definitely GOAT. Even when he was on the way out he managed to win the UCL as a super sub and win the EPL

Yeah or Alan Thompson. Even Kayal was okay IMO

most famous win and loss desu

Terrorist supporting,Child abusing, holier than thou scum just fuck off mate yer teams shite.

Literal scum.

The victims of Scotland that are only out done by THE Rangers in terms of sheer arrogance.

They cried to the SFA because a handball decision didn't go their way and opened a whole can or worms that got them slated by the entirety of Scottish football and yet the fans still feel the club did nothing wrong.

Always cheated, never defeated should literally be the club motto.

Also there is actually proof Big Jock knew but if you ask any of the Tims they will deny it. They will actually deny stonewall evidence.

stole YNWA from glorious Liverpool while claiming they sang it first, which is a blatant lie, so that makes them a super shitty club forever

Wasn't he the guy that fucked up and let Gibraltar man score?

wouldnt be mad if the game was a close one or if the player who wasnt allowed to play would be important, but he was just some kid and legia's manager decided to give him a chance to play in a big match against well known team even though it was just a few minutes. i just think that football is just a game and if team won 6-1 it should be allowed to play further even though they made some silly mistake that had no influence on the game.
that's what you get for getting rid of żurawski and boruc kek (still remember how he was fucking around and walking around before the glasgow derby with photo of pope john paul II on his tshirt lmao)

Fucking sectarian scottish bullshit that fetishizes being Irish

yeah right, because four leaf clover is only known as a symbol in ireland, no other culture in the world ever used it or even heard about it lel

what are you implying? they could have any badge, it doesn't change the fact that literally almost everything about celtic and it's club culture is dedicated to plastic paddy-ism, ira roleplay and general obsession with ireland despite being scottish

>just
how can they be a just football club when big jock knew

how many would griffiths score if he played for Arsenal or City or something? Serious question, upwards of 20

10-13 tops against world class players... He struggles against Aberdeen and Hearts FFS

the team that lost to Julio Cesar Ribas.

He does not struggle against hearts and Aberdeen he scored 40 this season, teams like Burnley etc are literal shit with the kind of delivery Giroud gets he'd be lethal

Great character indeed.

>Implying

This is a realistic GOAT line up

They bring another country's flags to their games. How cucked can you be?
I went to a Celtic game not long ago, it was atrocious. No atmosphere, empty stadium and a shitty match.

In terms of quality, I think they'd probably get relegated if they were in the premier league

nice try hun

just like the huns bring union jacks and nothern ireland falgs to a scottish game

>Terrorists
>Not freedom fighters
Can't wait til yer economy collapses fella.
Brexit will free the north

Don't you have a kid to fuck you nonce cunt? Remember this, big jock knew

>losing to part time players from a rock on the sea

Is this a pre-match thread?

It is now, in my overdraft and it's 17 quid for a ticket, do I go bros?

Good proper Catholic lads desu

>Just what this board needed, another thread about the world's most popular sport during our one-country-only handegg, icefight and apehoop off-seasons
There are more stars on your shitty flag than how high your IQ is.

Sure, why not. It'll be fun no matter who goes through.

che cazzo dici?