Disney truly is the worst corporation

>Director has no creative freedom
>Movies designed by committee to be safe and bland as though they came off an assembly line
>Toy corporations have say on script

Being motivated by money is one thing, every studio does it, but this is a whole other level of meddling.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Inch-Jakku/dp/B00SD8I0SK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meanwhile...

How is that any different from applies to ewoks?

I'm still facinated that this movie is the third best movie at the box office for Marvel, i mean i like it but still with all the hate it gets

>Getting pissed off by trivial things like these

Wookies. Dang autocorrect.

You realize people would have to see something to like/hate it, right?

Which character?

do girls even buy toys?

rebecca halls' character

They buy dolls and shit because all they can think about is superficiality and how to dress, even from a young age

You forgot

>praised by normies and illiterates

I get the feeling that this is actually going to be great. Much, much better than BvS anyway.

>based Affleck directing, writing, producing, AND starring in a big-budget Batman movie

I'm fucking pumped.

But bad word of mouth definitely can impact a movie, Like how Fant4stic flopped.

It was the one right after The Avengers

This. Based Batfleck

No one likes or cares about the Fantastic 4. I can't think of a worse superhero group to base a movie around

So what? It wakes sjws angry, but why should I care if the only thing they did was changing a character gender to male?

DCucks are ready to try anything these days, even if it contradicts they own stances.

she had no toy and girls dont buy toys their male parent buys them toys.

I'm not OP and I don't give a fuck about capeshit, but executives removing creative control from filmmakers is a big deal.

It's the reason every Disney movie is the equivalent of a happy meal.

I want to know more about the Lobster

>3 of the top 5 are Disney
>Disney still makes money off of Deadpool despite it being a FOX movie

How long until Disney buys DC?

Shane Black and Joss Whedon were froced to change yet James Gunn and the Russos rave about how they get to do whatever they want and are supported.

>Creativity stiflers
>Agenda pushers
>Mass brainwashers

The holy trinity of the Mouse Ideal

Leave your Sup Forums hug box every once and a while

my bad its guy pearce who was gender swapped. rebecca hall was written to be the main villain but they cast guy to sell more toys and rebecca was demoted to no.2

I saw this happen the second stan lee sold out to the disney overlords, years back when they took over marvel.

That was probably one of my blackest, darkest days, outside of deaths. A good part of my childhood died that same day.

He doesnt even have a toy

>she could've been the big bad of the movie
>instead we get White Eeevool Businessman #99836536435

TAKBIR
A
K
B
I
R

Batman doesn't need any help selling toys. It's one of the few movies where you can make bat toys about anything and they'll sell

I'M TREVOR

yeah he didn't even have a toy, I think it was the the fake Mandarin that had one, and yellow AIM guys.

It's good

Reminder
>amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Inch-Jakku/dp/B00SD8I0SK

Welcome to superhero movies. It's always been this way.

>Shane black was forced to Gender Swap a Major Ironman 3 villain accord to Shane Black.

seems legit.

I feel like it's going to have a jazz soundtrack

Keep in mind that IM3 was made before Marvel Studios split from Marvel Entertainment. Kevin Feige, who now rules the roost at Marvel Studios, did not want to do this, while Ike Perlmutter, who runs Marvel Entertainment, wanted it. Shit like this will probably not happen again for the movie side of the MCU.

was not Disney, asshole! was a Marvel Corporate

The film is Batfleck jerk off with Bat suit for 2 hours...

The DCfags loved it

Think about the timeline of the movies you're talking about. Marvel laxed the fuck up during Phase 2, aside from with Whedon when Avengers 2 came around

They knew Whedon was shit, that's why. Undoubtedly the most overrated in the biz.

I'm still baffled why they gave him the job to begin with.

I think the same company owning both Marvel and DC would count as having a monopoly. Considering as all other comic publishers have an almost zero percent share on the industry.

Impressive, Saw it on opening friday and then again on mother's day, we saw the jungle book (really good, I was impressed) and then snuck into civil war

Most children don't buy toys.

Their parents do.

we know dummy

Inshallah it will be the best Batman movie yet.

No one cares that Diamond has a monopoly on comic book distribution so I doubt anyone would care if Disney owned another comic book company.