All Deadpool fans have an IQ lower than 80. Literally bottom of the barrel entertainment...

All Deadpool fans have an IQ lower than 80. Literally bottom of the barrel entertainment, illuminated by the obnoxiousness of the film's fans and their perpetual adolescent attitude. I hate this movie and the current state that Hollywood is in right now.

>"Wait, did I leave the stove on?"

Bravo. & that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Did this really need a thread?

Spotted the nervous Jew.

This is the future you chose.

Where should it have been posted?

I don't know I thought it was fine.
Got a few laughs out of me. Certainly more memorable than the other capeshit I've seen this year

>People who post EBIC MEMEZ XD 16 hours a day complaining about Deadpool's humor

Nowhere

JUST XD

I have an IQ of 90 and I loved it. Where's your messiah now?

Agreed 100%.

>All Deadpool fans have an IQ lower than 80.

All people who cite IQ as if it means anything are compensating for their own stupidity.

Spotted the insulted Marvelcuck.

Spotted the idiot.

Stop being such an insecure faggot. Jesus.

>You like something I dont like and that MAKES ME MAD MAD MAD!

>People who enjoy something that I don't are stupid

>This matters.

Nice pseudo-pschology you've come up with there.

GOOD GOYS.

>They are right

>B-better call them goys.

It's just a dumb annoying thing people do, so I'll make fun of them for it.

Jews thought Deadpool would fail though

>have an IQ lower than
OP confirmed for desperate faggot. Way to buy into the IQ meme.

I didn't like it either, really. But I like you a whole lot less you miserable sack of shit.

I thought the character was great but the story and the humour they wrote were both meh. I had a lot of fun with it because it was exactly what I expected it to be.

>Got a few laughs out of me. Certainly more memorable than the other capeshit I've seen this year
Yeah, it was exactly waht I expected and hoped for in a Deadpool movie.
I just watched it again on DVD, and I still laughed.

I watched a few scenes here and there and this is what I gathered. The whole thing just seemed obnoxious. Who the fuck enjoys this shit?

I watched half an hour of this god awful movie before shutting it down

genuinely one of the worst things i've seen in my life. didn't laugh. didn't care. truly TRULY shite

Why do faggots like OP act like this movie was trying to change the way we view humanity as well as our existence? It's a fucking Deadpool movie, this is like watching fucking Dora the Explorer and getting pissed because it wasn't a political thriller.

this

it really is a garbage movie

i feel physically uncomfortable for everyone in the theater whenever he gives a one-liner like that

because reddit/imgur hyped this movie so hard, they thought it was going to be incredible (and probably still do)

You are literally using a "he started it" argument to discuss fucking deadpool, kill yourself

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO XD

i don't know, why discuss movies at all
why fucking have a Sup Forums board
why think about art
jesus you're a special kind of pedant, aren't you

>Colossus subtly breaks the 4th wall

That motherfucker totally steals the show

>Sees scenes here and there
>Has a formed opinion about the entirety of the film

I bet you're the kind of person who listen to your favorite song of the week on youtube and not even enjoying the whole album.

>Berrypicker

>using this much of a strawman when talking about deadpool

WHEN

DID

THIS

HAPPEN

I laughed pretty hard at that part actually

like merly stating that its pseudo disproves what he said.

getting caught up in something like IQ, kinda shows what level you are working on here.

When he puts up his hand to block vision of the strong girl's breasts

Considering the angle of the shot, the only view he'd be blocking is ours, the audience, and not his own

This movie had so many goddamn forced jokes.

I didn't like watching this movie with my girlfriend because she kept checking out Ryan Reynolds.
Also because of the infantile humour, but mostly the first thing.

Not that guy but I did watch the whole thing

It was obnoxious

I didn't really like it. Daniel Way may have destroyed the public's perception of the character with the constant 4th wall breaking and chimichanga bullshit, but aside from that one disastrous run he has been somewhat of a consistent antihero.

Deadpool's at his most interesting when he uses humor because he hates himself and his life, not because he's naturally zany and cheerful. The fact that they made Wade exactly like Deadpool even before getting cancer completely wrecked his "transformation." Deadpool becomes like that because he goes a little insane. If he was always like that, what's the point?

One of my favorite moments from Kelly's run is when he's fighting by the river and falls into the water, and then in his one moment of peace while drifting slowly he can still hear and feels the tumors regrowing and popping constantly in his body. He's in eternal pain and discomfort. There is so much depth to Deadpool as a character and the movie just played on his known image.

It was just ok.

>complains about infantile humor
>acts like an infant with his girlfriend

readitpool should have been perfect for you

so heres my review of the movie.

jokes where kinda cringy, fun action scenes.
its not shit, it delivers mostly where it tries to succeed, exept the jokes.

this emotional big boy tantrums, while making these assumptions about the intelligence about people who disagree with your view.

why? i though openness to others opinions is what intelligent people did best.

Oh look, it's a 'widely popular film and Sup Forums autists all hate it' thread.

Do you guys ever get tired of being so precious? lol

Deadpool is a funny movie, but most of the jokes suck. The writers know this, Ryan Reynolds knows this, and most people who've seen the movie know this. So instead of making a movie where they craft well thought out jokes they instead just dump every joke they can think of into every second of the movie. That way even if most of the jokes fail the few that succeed are often enough to keep the audience entertained. Also once you start laughing you are more likely to forgive even the bad jokes and when you are in a movie theater watching it the crowd laughing around you influences your ability to enjoy the movie.

I bet you enjoy watching your girlfriend fuck other guys.

Do you ever get tired of being a cuck? You probably didn't even know who Deadpool was before the movie, fucktard.

I said it was subtle

>muh IQ
Yet another snyderpal, victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect,

I'm starting to think they didn't watch it, the quips and humor wasn't the point of the story. If anything, Wade felt more like someone who pathologically couldn't shut the fuck up instead of someone trying to be funny.

All the people ass hurt about Deadpool's success just make it so much better. I'm going to buy another copy and send it to your wife's son.

>implying that cherry picking out your favorite songs from albums is a bad thing.

>implying that you cant figure out if a movie is bad by watching a few scenes/trailer.

>mspaint

Deadpool made more sense when he was Freakazoid.

Even the mouth-breathing fans know they're the same.

If you hate the deadpool movie, then you hate the comics.
The humour is pretty much the same.

Don't go cherry picking a few really good moments in the hundreds of deadpool comics to try and make it look like deadpool was some beacon of comedic wit.

but if you don't like the humor then fine, no one gives a shit though

got me ;)

Not OP, but congrats on finding a way to make yourself superior to everyone in the thread.

Grow up, dipshit.

Thought it was silly and entertaining. Wasn't the epitome of great cinema by any means and don't believe anyone else believed it was either. Its cool you didn't like it dude, we can still be friends.

This