Is there any nirvana material im missing?

is there any nirvana material im missing?
ive listen to
>nevermind
>bleach
>insecticide
>mtv unplugged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKa-TDRJs54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is wikipedia
>what is discogs
>what is in utero

fml i forgot to include in utero

you're lying

>what is from the muddy banks

and does that have any previously unreleased songs or particularly different arrangements?

didnt think so

YIKES

proves literally nothing

Reading is a great live album
I love the mtv live and loud show too, because it's the best sounding live recording of my fav era of theirs
The greatest hits comp has you know you're right which is an essential song
Do re mi is a great demo song too

If you want a really good bootleg there's a great show from the off ramp cafe in 1990

well you might as well list every single recording ever made of them. Who cares if it was published? The release of Muddy Banks has literally nothing to do with anything except licensing.

FECAL MATTER > NIRVANA

>FECAL MATTER
kek

>I-tunes
>Blink 182
>Green Day
>Kanye West

They also have a pretty interesting cover album they did before they were famous.. Sliver, I think. They did Led Zeppelin lol

That gif is beautiful and reminds me of my teacher doing that in high school, is there an extended version of it with sound?

>blink-182
>Green Day

good taste user, not even kidding.

Not unless you're interested in listening to Kurt demo recordings.

Even though this poster is probably just memeing, Kurt's first band, Fecal Matter, had a pretty good tape called Illiteracy Will Prevail. If it had good production, I think it would be almost as good as Bleach. Kurt practically did no wrong even when it came to songwriting as a teenager.

I'd recommend MTV Unplugged (even though I honestly think it's just a tad overrated) and With The Lights Out, which is filled with amazing B-sides, rarities, outtakes, etc.

And this, but it's mostly trash and most would agree. It's mostly Kurt messing around, recording ideas for future reference, covers, experimentation with equipment, etc. It really didn't need to be released. "Burn the Rain" is great though, so I'd recommend at least checking that one out.

You probably just downloaded it. Jesus dude just admit you haven't heard In Utero it's not a big deal

You've got a ways to go

Only stuff like the box set or that Cobain album from the other year, but unless you're a big Nirvana fan they're not a big deal

Check the "With the Lights Out" discs. They have a lot of songs that aren't on those albums you cited.
Also a bonus for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKa-TDRJs54

Fecal Matter never existed, that's just one of the many possible names for the band

>Not
What is the "With the Lights Out" compilation, with songs such as Opinions, If You Must, Mrs. Butterworth, Anorexorcist and much more?
Plus pic related.