To all the non virgins (preferably you older lads who have had a fair few partners) How many times during a visit would...

To all the non virgins (preferably you older lads who have had a fair few partners) How many times during a visit would you normally be expected to cum on a one night stand? (when ur not tired or drunk) im 20 atm.

20 as in age* kek

Once. And you are expected to make her come once to.

Is it unusual to go through 7 condoms?

Depends on how many breaks you take but that sounds like a lot.

Fuck her 3 times

at least 5 times my man, if you haven't trained your kegels to reamp your prostate within 5 minutes... fucking pathetic

at that Age i have done it 5-6 times in the night.. but drunk... we didn't sleep that night at all... after that she give me her phone number but I never called back

sadly i just had 3 condoms, sio the last 2 times i just pull it out ...but nothing came out ... dry shooting

Well the night I went drunk I didn't cum at all and just fucked for ages, but recently I cam six times and my god the last one was a blowjob and even then it hurt my dick so bad, If u finished while drunk was it ez enough to get it back?

at 20 yes... now.. i can fuck for hours.. I come max 2times/nightand I try to not be to drunk ... I am 46 btw

lol what. How drunk? Like not forget the night drunk just loose drunk right?

yeh just a bit tipsy ... sometimes you have to.drink a bit with the girls to make them relax....

It's a one night stand, who gives a fuck.... But at 20 I'd say 4 or 5 times before I'd be bored and called it a night.

>Be me, bring one night stand home, fuck a few times ready for her to leave
>She's still there, I fall asleep
>She wakes me up, to tell me I'm snoring
>Tell her it's mother natures way of telling her to go home

>>Tell her it's mother natures way of telling her to go home
kek

nice

she made breakfast at least if the stayed over?

Can't remember it was a few years back, just remember I wanted the bitch to leave

Fucking virgins saying 5+ times, don't listen to them. 3 times TOPS, but more likely 1-2, any more gives diminishing returns.

Listen to this, second time should last a good few hours.

that's the Problem when you take them with you at home...

when you are twenty!?! now in my 40's yes...

If this bitch woke me up id literally rage punch her in the throat and kick the bitch out. I hate being woken up

I got one of these super soakers, it was shit.

When i was twenty i cum in 2 mins and only occasionally fucked again. I hit my prime at 30

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest.

Asia is cucked and you know it.