Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.
So I’m playing Pokemon GO, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random spawn on my phone.
A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my phone, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the phone against the wall. I run over and pick up my phone hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My $600 phone and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want Pokemon GO to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, Sup Forums.

If you're blaming Pokémon GO for that, you're never going to fix your relation ship.

Have fun.

i didnt read that shit because it was way too long, but i think i know how to fix the problem: you're a furrfag and you need to kill yourself

it´s your fault coz you kept gaming
next time dont be a fucking retard

ahaha, he is 12

stop being a pokefag and apologize you autist

IT WAS A FUCKING SHINY PIDGEY

sorry Sup Forums can't help autistic chimps

You fucking deserve it. I hope she never forgives you. Backhanding ur lady after screaming yes when her cat died and she's weeping. Are you insane? I wouldn't ever talk to her again. Plus I bet ur team instinct

She still shouldn't have broken his phone

So how can I get back at this bitch?
Killing her cat isn't an option any more.

Honestly, this.
Grow up. It was your own damn fault.
1. Dont be gaming when your girl is crying. EVER. if your girl is crying for any reason, stop what youre doing and help her or comfort her.
2. Dont flail your damn arms when youre upset? What are you? A fucking abuser? Address the situation like a real man rather than throw your arms around like a gorilla.
3. Enjoy your damn stupid shiny pidgey. I bet youre friend are gonna be REAL impressed when they find out you caused your own breakup over that stupid shit.

Also you got more upset that your $600 phone was broken over your gf crying. Wtf?? Pussy is priceless bro. And you just lost it over a pidgey. A shiny pidgey aka a polished turd.

its not pokemon GOs fault.

You're just a massive faggot.

Sounds like she is better off with out you. Anyways you both sound like you are kids so get the fuck over it and welcome to life.

Newfags everywhere
Copy pasta/10

What fur fags make me do

Are you really surprised?

Honestly tho are there even shinies in Pokemon Go?

I would fucking kill her if she did that to my phone, mentally unstable cunt.

Yeah. Shiny pidgey. Pretty cool, very rare.

It's still not the game's fault though. You had a choice, and you made it. The game didn't make that decision for you.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking posts about losing a shiny pidgey! LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums... Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY! Losing a shiny pidgey DESTROYS a trainer, it STRIPS THE TRAINER OF HIS WILL! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A SHINY PIDGEY BEING LOST! And no, I am not fucking Ash Ketchum, I am a trainer, I lost a shiny pidgey. My 1/8192 chance pokemon was taken from me, I can never get it in a pokeball. I was defeated again and again and again and again and again by Team Instinct at my local Gym, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES! Go back to making Fresh Prince threads, Sup Forums, you fucking arboks

There are yeah. They have a star next to their name. (Not the favourite star you can select)

Maximum Austism reached. Approaching full kek.

Me and my three friends (All in our late 20's) have formed a gang of sorts to help hold our neighborhood Gym.
I wear a Jar Jar Binks costume and am the leader. Then there is the guy who wears the Grimace costume, he is the strong man.
Then there is the guy who is a convicted sex offender, he wears a trenchcoat like the matrix.
And lastly, their is "The Professional", he wears a cardboard Burgerking crown and a fake muscle suit.
We walk around town and knock on some random's door that appears to be playing GO. When the person answers, I dance and do a Jar Jar quote, then make a loud screech with an air horn.
While the person is reeling from the sound, the sex offender confesses that he is a sex offender (as required by his parole). Then the grimace throws some leaves and dirt into the persons house.
And lastly, Muscle King plays 'me so horny' on his boombox and we dance. We have done this to hundreds of houses.
Are we some kind of kings? I don't know how?

We've held our gym for four days now.

There are no shiny's in pokemon go you cunt

Yeah OP you're a cunt, I hope that girl has a brother so we get to hear you come in with part 2 when you tell us about how he came and kicked the fuck out of you for acting like a pathetic bitch. Keep us updated also record your kicking so everyone who has wasted time on a piece of shit excuse for a boyfriend like you can have a satisfying laugh

Fuck her she broke your phone she should have just left. She has no right to brake your shit just because she's upset about some shitty cat. Women shouldnt have the fucking right to do that

Even though this is some faggy way to start a furfag thread, I still think OP should kill himself

OP is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt -- and moreover, he is aware of what he is and what he isn't.

Pokemon GO was meant to be a social game you autistic fucktard.

>Pokemon GO
>shiny
here's your sage

Just got this via a friend on skype

>"omg loc, my boyfriend dumped me over pokemon, and now he wont talk to me.. everytime i text him or anything, he just tells me to go away, and that he doesnt want me anymore.
>so.. its been exactly a while now since i stopped trying to contact him. im all alone out here in Germany, with only 2 months left to go till our one year aniversity... and he dumps me now.
>its so ridiculous, and im so upset. it was getting easier, but all of a sudden i dont seem to be able to deal with it now.
>im suddenly so depressed, and overeating, and i cant stop myself. Why hasn't he text me? how can i be that bad a person that I deserve to be treated like this?
>i am so sad. so alone. Richard... i hate you for doing this to me... just when things were going so right for me. I can't do my work.. I don't even wanna live right now. You are so cruel."

Fucking bitch.
She dumped me now she's attention whoreing some cunt on skype.

  ▲
▲ ▲

that pidgy is more rare than females. you poor sod.

I liked this pasta better when it involved an actual gameboy

You can't get shinies on Pokémon GO yet you spaz

Wat?

BLASTOISE WOULD NEVER HURT MY MOM. HE WOULD NEVER MAKE HER CRY LIKE HER BOYFRIEND JOHNNY DOES. IF BLASTOISE WAS MY DAD THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT AROUND HERE.

you can't even get shinies in this game you muppet

never happened

I'm Professor MOTHERFUCKING Oak, Sup Forums

And Pokémon want to fuck me. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That Pokémon you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to trainers who treat it wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how its trainer hasn't trained it in 3 days, and no matter how long you train it, it'll never think of you as anything other than Pokémon caretaker? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you become its fucking trainer?

Yeah, I'm fucking it. I'm Professor MOTHERFUCKING Oak.

The powerful Pokémon who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the Pokémon Stadium and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with its training, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking it too, even harder, because I'm Professor MOTHERFUCKING Oak.

The weird, weak Pokémon you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with it? It fights in Pokéduels in your city, and watches anime, and reads comics? It's so incredible and you just love it so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell it that you'd like to become its trainer?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

-- Professor MOTHERFUCKING Oak. Fuck ya later!

Actually read the god damn post you lazy neck bearded fuck

This is copy pasta

>long text
>furry pic

fuck you

You cant just take an old copy pasta and change Go behind Pokemon.

Don't you like nostalgia?

wow op that's really shitty of you. a good relationship is all about compromise, be the better man and go and apologize

lmao thats autism alright

im a doctor btw

>falling for old pasta
>july

not even surprised tbh fam

This
Get a life faggot