What's the funniest thing you've bullshitted someone into believing?

What's the funniest thing you've bullshitted someone into believing?

Convinced a girl I went to school with that the British call popsicles "cold on the cob".

check'd
In my public speaking class I my first assignment was to give a "friends, family, or memorable moment" speech. I told them a 4 minute greentext that i found on here about some anons gf that died.

I got an A lol

same fag here, i got the greentext from a feels thread, looking for it now.

When I was in second grade I peeled off the wrapper of a AA battery and told some kids it was a bullet. Got expelled

Haha.

check'em, bumping for interest

That you werent gay
>wasnt easy

lol found it

Need to see. Deliver user

I shat on my front lawn once. I was playing Conan.

I used to be pretty good at changing my voice on the phone. When I was 16, I was left home alone which was never a good idea.

She took my sister to go bowling, so I looked up the bowling alley's number, called her and convinced her that I was being investigated by the FBI. She drove to the FBI's office about 25 minutes away (which I didn't think she would do or even look up) and then I got a visit from a police officer not much longer after that.

He gave me a 30 minute lecture on why those calls are not funny. She took my license and keys away for a month (as if I didn't have a bicycle).

das it mayne

Should've clarified, I convinced her I was being held and questioned.

2 weeks prior too a vacation in Britain my gf asked me how british people shift gears, since the steering whell is on the left and if they'd have to use their left hand.
Told her the shifting knob is actually in the drivers door. Believed it until we got into our rental car.

When I was a kid I made my friend believe I had a life sized optimus prime at my house and that we would go on adventures together

>as if I didn't have a bicycle

ur a fucking fgt

I was a sophomore in the class and i told them i was engaged to her.
They were allowed a AMA at the end and a girl asked
"when are you two getting married"
i said she wasnt around any more with a sad face and they asked
"w-what do you mean?"
Told them she died by a drunk driver
MFW everybody felt bad for me the rest of the year kek.
am i a bad person?

Gay story. Only fags go to Mcdonalds for ice cream.

When I was 12, I loved the feeling of smooth soft skin on skin. I convinced my friend and I that once men get into high school they start having sex and wrestling other men in their underwear is how they would practice for it.

It was basically just an excuse to roll around together, wrap our legs around each other and feel some soft smooth skin on skin action. No homo but I love the feeling of soft skin on mine.

When I was 13 I thought I was "trolling" some guy on World of Warcraft. I don't remember the exact dialogue but I ended up saying that I was going to kill myself. He reported me to Blizzard and they called the cops who showed up at my house at 3:00 am and woke up my parents to ask about my safety. After he left my dad beat the shit out of me.

I'm 24 now and still good friends with the dude I was trolling. We laugh about it sometimes

I'll bet your Mother's hair is now grey because of what an asshole you were. I hate a kid that's 9 and I'm always afraid he'll turn into a little prick like that.

here is the story i played off of

>Cousin goes to the cabin with me and my bros

>My brothers gf and her friend come

>Cousin tries to get close to the girl the whole time but fails

>A couple weeks later me and my brother decide to fuck with him

>Text him "Hey man what the fuck happened at the cabin?[Girl] said you got sexually aggressive and she's crying"

>He starts sperging

>Tell my brother to text him the same thing

>Cousin starts freaking out, calling my brother, yelling and sounds like he's on the verge of tears

>"It's just a prank bro"

Bad person? For sure. But also Legendary

I had a name in WoW in BC similar to a popular guild's guild master. I would find people interested in raiding and make up some offense they committed. Your image in the community was a huge deal at the time so I'd threaten that they'd never be able to raid if they didn't pay a fine of 100g.

I made a lot of gold before I was finally outted on the forums and people stopped falling for it. Never got banned.

Oh good ol Fenris. The memories.

That's pretty fucking gay bro.

My friend and I once convinced a fraternity member that our mutual friend's ancestors invented Halloween as we know it now.

We told him they 'pioneered' the pumpkins on doorsteps, the candy, costumes, and trick or treating, as a way to make "all hallowed eve" seem less scary to his kids.

We fucking loved messing with that idiot

That's retarded

>"no homo"
you're good

When I was I kid I told this guy that an elemental hero mudball man was exodia and he gave me a shitload of yogi on cards. Motherfucker somehow believed me.

lmao not oging to lie this shit happened to me exactly.

I scammed a guy out of gold by playing a sobby backstory as a kid and the dude reported me to Blizzard. I was scared shitless when cops randomly showed up

*yugioh
This is what I get for phone posting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Lol when I was in the 5th grade I convinced some retard in my class that a holographic machamp was one of the most rare and valuable cards in existence he traded me his Charizard AND Venusaur for it.

I once tried convincing this drunk girl at a party that I was Korean. For the record, she was white, I'm Armenian and I look kinda like Johnny Hendricks, about as far from Korean as you can get. But I just didn't drop it. I kept insisting that I was Korean, even speaking what little Korean I knew. Finally, either because she was drunk enough to suspend disbelief, or because she realized I wasn't going to drop it and just wanted me to shut up, she gave in. "Wow that's crazy, you don't even have the eyes."

I told her, of course I'm not Korean you dumb bitch, why would you believe that.

Where are the 95 other times you should write that sentence, user?

>struggle with debt and money
I would go to a MD for icecream if I was poor.

>when weeaboos are this desperate

Was an Uber driver for a while, anytime I got a long trip and they wanted stories I'd bust out a greentext from here.

Dating a stripper with a snake, she'd feed it sandwiches, I tried giving it mice but it wouldn't touch them. Ask her why and shed say my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns Hun. Never failed to get a laugh. They bought it hook line and sinker, but to be fair they were always drunk as skunks.

that's not about what you said it was about.

ur stupid

Got any Uber stories of sketchy niggers trying to rob you or fucking up your vehicle?

Only weaboos use the word weaboo you fucking kike.

Tell yourself that if it makes you feel any better haha

Yes
But
U r a faget

I used to tell people I really didn't like that I'm color blind and answer all the questions they have about being color blind until they were satisfied that I was truthful. Then a year or so later, I would point out how beautiful a certain things color is.

Was talking to this pedo wanker back in the army. He asked how work was going and I told him I didn't like it, was going to reclassify to underwater paratrooper. Had him believing there was a job where you get launched in a rocket from a submarine then parachute into enemy territory. Took a lot of effort not to cackle while describing this.

>As if

The fools informed here are autistic stories of work and falseposts. Only a post would take any fool posted here as fiction.

The fools informed here are autistic stories of work and falseposts. Only a post would take any fool posted here as fiction.

i likke it

Garen has an AP ratio on his ult