Dubs decides what I say to my friend. Try to end our friendship

Dubs decides what I say to my friend. Try to end our friendship.

He's of Hispanic descent and has a baby face, if that helps you think of any rood things for me to say.

I fucked your dog

"What would you say if I told you I'm trans?"

If you don't vote for Trump I will call my ex marine friends to kick your fucking ass you spic baby face.

Hey Umm,I know this sounds really really werid but. I think Im in love with you....

I'm gay

Gonna do this one since I like it

Roll

Roll

"can you believe (insert any friend here) didn't want to vote for trump?"

roll

Lets keep these messages going

Hey man. I need to tell you something that's been on my chest for years... I want you to fuck me. I've seen how you can use your body and I just want you to pin me down and abuse my ass. I want to eat every dip of cum and suck the leftovers out of your cock....
Please make my dream come true

GO GO GO!

Roll !!!

I'm glad you messaged me to be honest. I really need someone to talk to... I'm feeling so down and alone. I don't like myself and theres just ao much evil in the world i just can't bare it anymore. I want it all to end. I want this life to end so i may experience the next. Surely there I will find peace

Succ

Roll

He'd know I was joking if I said that lmao

Watch this.
>Succ

This

Wondering if you're down for some Ultra Gay sex. I mean let's go at it like crazy. I'm talking ultra gay. Not this sissy super gay. I want blood and poop I wanna get hurt. Like I'm down to shit on the floor and we both jerk off on it gay.

Succ.

Lol k

Bitch send it

I've always thought you were kinda cute..

I anal fuck myself to orgasm daily

Yes, I'm serious. I'm planning my surgery. I Would like you to be the first one to insert your throbbing cock into my newly constructed vagina. It would make me so happy and mean the world to me. Plus not to mention it would turn me on. I've been thinking about your hot hispanic body all over me since the day we met.

Hey man. I need to tell you something that's been on my chest for years... I want you to fuck me. I've seen how you can use your body and I just want you to pin me down and abuse my ass. I want to eat every dip of cum and suck the leftovers out of your cock....
Please make my dream come true

*So

His response

He also added "like all of us" but too lazy to do a consecutive screenshot

roll

Succ

Dubs check em

I've always wanted to ask you, why are spics so dumb?

This is next, will incorporate it

rollll

Before i end it all i want you to fuck my throat, thats all i want

Rull

Ask him to suck your dick.

Oh shit boi here we goo

El win

>op wants us to end friendship
>strengthens friendship instead

>I've always wanted to ask you, why are spics so dumb?

Waste of dub you cuck

Check mate

Yo fuck you not supporting me you hairless chinned, border hopping beaner, I hope you eat the biggest chode and die

Probably

I also, thought you were kinda cute right from the begining..

Rawl

>This

Roll

When you peel back your foreskin does it smell like tacos?

Succ?

Took out the gay shit to try to make it more convincing

You are like a baby. Watch this.
SUCC

Kek

fuck you, add it.

Do you think guys would fuck, a trans man like me?

No I'm doing it for the succ

Roll

Ill be your little bitch

Can you send noods?

Succ

I'd really love your chilli con carne cock inside my mutilated penis

he still said it tho
will do this

Succ.

Roll for this

OP
You are like a baby. Watch this.
SUCC

rolling for this

He said "I would"

I think he knows this is an obvious joke
Probably gonna stop soon since it's getting boring

Do you have any siblings?

Roll

Would you marry me if I became trans? I'd be your little slut.

Reroll

Roll for this

Have you thought about what you're going to do when Trump wins? I mean like you're going to go back to Mexico and all so you'll probably need a place to stay. Have you been planning or saving up your pesos?

I think he is flirting with you faggots

If I became a girl. What would you do if I gave you my body?

I want the succ

Dubs!! Op deliever!

Bitch perfect time. Send this

Show me what you've got in store for my sweet boipucci

Fuck you, Ethan

REROLL X 10000 PLEASE DO THIS

Say your anus is bleeding.

Dubs

FUCK ME IN THE ASS PLEASE

You little bitch, fuck me in the ass until I bleed. Do you spit or swallow?

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest

Op's not responding, what a fag. Threads dead..

When he realized it wasn't true it stopped being funny.

Roll

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

True

le ebin shitpost xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do you have any friends that want to run a train on my ass.

come over to my house and fight me you little faggot, if you beat me you can do anything you want to me