Missouri thread? Let's post while the others are away

Missouri thread? Let's post while the others are away

love how there's a state named misery.

Carly s 636

Wait. Is she like 18 around there? Emo? Im 636 and I know a carly

DOES SHE GO TO YOUR SCHOOL?!

I tell people I live in a constant state of misery. It has two meanings

No because I graduated in 2015 you faggot. she DID go to my school which is why im asking. Shes probably around 19 now but that looks way too fat to be her. Im still asking

Its not. Not even named s

Bump for 417 and Joplin any win?

Smale last name come on guys contribute

Ellie 636

573 here. That picture of the state should be red btw. Not that I enjoy all the ignorant, redneck fucks I'm constantly surrounded by.

Ellie h 636? No one else

816 fag here.

636 here, this thread seems kinda dead tbh

Dead thread

Who is this

Shannon 816

Damn nice

Amy in the middle. 816.

10 years later

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

not racist I'm just honest

Moar? Looks so good

Recent pic of Summer on the right

same bruh

it's so fucking weird seeing people from my hometown on here

WOOF
(816 as well)

Anybody near Columbia?

573 here.

who is this?

Mikayla

Is anyone else from 816 going to post other then the 1 panty shot?

>tfw 816

816 girl here. Personally I am from the 913 but who really cares right?

Anybody attending Columbia university?

660 is worse

lemme smash

ehh she is nothing special but a fun girl I have been fucking around with recently. No ass on her though sadly

True. Same thing. Thanks for the pic.

Another recent of Summer on the right. 816!

KC

doubt there are many of us on but I only have a couple of more pics personally

Please share. I've shared a bunch already.

speaking of 660...

I have already shared a couple. The files 3 and 2 are mine. Trust me, when I get on at 5am see a Mo thread I am definitely interested and gonna bump .

Still never got snapchat lol

damn

you say that but women are mischevious and devious creatures. It all depends on the angles and makeup they have on. She doesnt look as good in this pic

Is this danielle!

yea she does

nah her name is cheyenne. Here is my last pic, not of her but of another 918 I am talking. Too bad we are from KS/MO and dont have any hot chicks to contribute.

bump for 660

bumperino

Anyone have joslin m?