Ask me anything =)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/tax-sell-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What even is that

can I have some

Dried sperm

Whats your major?

Do you eat melted cheese just like that? With nothing else on it??

May I have some?

How, what, why do you have all that

in aust west coast want some how get

Why do black people like Tyler Perry movies?

Why not? =)

For anyone who doesn't know, This is what we call "Honey oil" "dabs".

Yes. Yes we do.

Dabs. Concentrated thc. Shit hits good

Reverse google search lol, sugar decorations?

I coated apples on a stick in this stuff for my school fair. :)

Yes, OP is a faggot pastry chef. Basically heats up sugar and decorates cakes.

Something along those lines. =)

Roughly how much did you have to sell to acquire that amount. Also do you just sell direct to people or do you sell online. What's your new person to sell to policy? So many questions so little time...

what state?

Roughly... 1g = 45, 28g = 1060.

That picture has around 30k hit or miss.

Online, Local.

>Roughly... 1g = 45, 28g = 1060.
So by that I'm going out on a limb and saying that you're selling concentrates or whatever the kids are calling it these days
>That picture has around 30k hit or miss.
And the time scale on that accumulation?
>Online, Local.
Any online sites that are better than others?

Hard to give you a timescale, But can make that kind of money in 2 months without pushing myself or anyone involved.

Push from 1g upto a box of "concentratel/pure THC" . (36oz)

Sup Forums is pretty legit, Serious note.. Not prepared to give out site names, As the sites I commonly use are very secure and you would need to be invited.

do want

so 180k a year? What's your average customer buy?

More than that last year.

7g ( quart ) is the most "popular".

So how do you 'launder' your hard earned monies? 7g of conc. so 7 x £40 (if 1g=45 and 28=1060) so £280 a customer.

Your obvs not far from me English and scotch money my brother in law does the same I'll put money on it you know each other

I wonder how small a world it really is. Also how is your brother doing with his business?

Very well, he just keeps it mobile all of the time always on the move it's just starting to get more popular now so money is coming quicker so he knows the feds will be soon to follow

you mean the fuzz? Sorry ive never heard a brit call the police the feds

Are you the law?

Looks bomb

Is this one of those dealios where if I'm a police officer I need to tell you? Fair to say I'm not - it's a Sunday at 11:26am most officers would be at the local cracking skulls - not here.

Also I'm genuinely interested in the logistics

Haha Aye we always call them the feds since Jake bugg calls them the feds in one of his songs

Any business that takes cash as payments is the way to launder money like hamburger vans ice cream vans barbers newsagents shit like that

The more you know. I'm liking this cultural exchange.

Why do I frequent a website where I see a picture like that and instantly assume that it's just some guy to likes to save all his jizz on flat pieces of paper?

But... if you're making 180k a year thats a lot of burger vans and other street vendors - the head ache on the paper work alone. Surely with that cash stream you'd want to move it abroad to launder? Turn it into Euro's or american dollar and have it returned as some sort of investment - I'm hazy on the actual ins and outs but surely it would make sense to invest in a bigger system as then you could farm out the launder to others for a cut and so the business grows

Oldfag here. How do you consume that?

That's how big business does it through dodgy banks but let's just say you buy an old property thats run down you can pay for everyone and everything to totally regenerate that building in cash .So you turn an 50 thousand building into an 150 thousand building sell it after an couple of years you pay no capital gains tax do you now have a legit 100 thousand tax free profit

Aye our culture's are slightly different Every few miles differences up here

Vapourise it

no - if you don't roll it over into another property you have to pay as if it were inherited or some shit - it's why prices go up and up people have to reinvest or give the tax man a big wet bite. Then again I could be wrong.

gov.uk/tax-sell-home

yeah I thought this didn't make sense. you wouldn't be selling the family home so you'd be paying gains tax.

OP is not a faggot.

What flavor wax?

Got Edibles?

Not OP - but I surely do. however its a bit hit and miss when it comes to strength.

Why didn't scrub the exif data??

Got good money, live in UK, looking for this shit for a long time. No life, no friends, barely able to get okay skunk from a friend. Want to try dabs

What do you recommend?

I thought it was dried up piss fam. Such is this life

Age?
What are you planning on spending the money on?
Any criminal records?
Do you sell around London?