/heem/: chuck liddell edition

Upcoming events:

7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga [Prelims start at 7:30 PM EDT, 4:30 PM PDT, 12:30 AM BST, Main card starts at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST]

7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann [Main card starts at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST]

7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
7/31: Pancrase Osaka - Kitakata vs Hayasaka
8/5: Titan FC 40 - Cavalcante vs Assuncao
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/13: ONE FC: Macau - Leone vs Moraes
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/26: Lellator 160: Henderson vs Freire
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - TBA
8/27: ONE FC: Jakarta - TBA
9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - TBA
9/2: Lion Fight 31 - Baars vs Whitley
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND

Previous thread: News:

>Michelle Waterson vs Bunda Queen added to UFC FN 93
mmafighting.com/2016/7/19/12223720/michelle-waterson-vs-aisling-daly-added-to-ufc-fight-night-hamburg

>Miller-Lauzon 2 set for UFC on Fox 21
mmafighting.com/2016/7/18/12219248/jim-miller-joe-lauzon-rematch-announced-for-ufc-on-fox

>Faber thinks he'll get another title shot
mmafighting.com/2016/7/19/12217598/urijah-faber-believes-hell-get-another-ufc-title-shot

Free Fights:

>Holm vs Reneau
youtube.com/watch?v=zFSMbjvnyiY

>Shevchenko vs Kaufman
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Cp-tp6CIY

>Lawler vs MacDonald
youtube.com/watch?v=i4ODMCnAFqg

>Lewis vs Ngannou
youtube.com/watch?v=K2dei1AX04U

Other urls found in this thread:

teamrwb.org/blog/tim-kennedy-on-personal-responsibility-and-punching-people-in-the-face/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvk07sc7opI
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brendan Schaub is god

literally who

Have a Tim Kennedy podcast appearance

teamrwb.org/blog/tim-kennedy-on-personal-responsibility-and-punching-people-in-the-face/

i prefer this one desu

>Bunda Queen

You can't be serious.

Anyway, who's everyone got? TKO for my waifu in the third.

Waterson TKO in Round 2

how bout u go an fuck off my heem then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Anyone have the video of him choking out Steve-O from Jackass

This a mismatch, Waterson in the first if women had any power

I'm glad however Daly needs to be cut as soon as possible

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

>1month

In Envangelista Cyborg's case, what is the right thing to do, is it to leave his skull caved in?

Or do they do a surgery to pull the parts backout?

depends on what gyms MVP has beaten desu

For sure stop eating those cheetos, my guy. No need to be so jealous of people more successful and rich than you, my man.

qtiest mma fighter coming through

>cuss words are censored

10/10 in the UK

they remove the cracked bone and put in some sort of plate i'd imagine

he will back good as new in 6 months

t. brain surgeon

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvk07sc7opI

He just drops him on his head afterwards
Apparently he asked him to do that though

Tim Kennedy retired because of USADA not reebok

is onnit a PED? is this why schuab retired? he didn't want to get popped for onnit?

not cool man

not cool

Tim Kennedy retired to exclusively kill terrorists you fuckin goofs

he stopped fighting because even mosquito farts were knocking him out

I wonder if onnit actually has anything it in it that would flag a USADA test

Schaub retired to achieve greater things, my man. He could come back and dominate the post USADA era if he hose to.

clearly just the natty limit

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

Yes it is. It consists entirely of psychotropic drugs. LSD (mush)RoomTech, DMT,Hemp Force fried lizard brain jerky. Also why it isn't cheap.

Tim retired because of drug testing.

real question are their any like brain pills that are banned?

like if you had a pill that was like 'limitless' lite would it be banned?

For sure stay in yor lane, my man. Schaub could easily be champ in the post USADA era.

Did Zoe end up winning that fight?

Absolutely based Bulgarian. Schaub bless.

Pedo's out!!!

NO

DELETE THIS

Hey guys,

So I've been reading threads and posts on here and the other site about how stupid Brendan Schaub is and how annoying he is. I've never felt the urge to listen to him before, but I finally got a chance to hear one of their podcasts and it wasn't that bad.

Brendan actually is very knowledgeable and I didn't find him annoying at all. He is pretty well spoken and seems like a good guy. In my opinion, he is probably going to be one of the main public MMA figures. I think he is a fair journalist and I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

His partner Brian is also a pretty good and funny. I think overall they are a good show. I'm also read a bunch of toxic replies and comments on their youtube videos.

Am I missing something? Is there an inside joke?

Genuine question lad
The girl in pink apparently kneed her opponent in the face at some point

how would you feel if this twink beat you up?

>journalist

i know this is a pasta but i kek'd at that

>schaub's ears

He's that one guy at the gym who purposely sat at home and repeatedly smacked himself in the ears with his gi so he thinks people will think he is tough because of his cauliflower ears

turned on

nah she just put her knee on the girls throat which is a legit move but she did punch her

i dunno wtf eddie is doing having 13 year girls in skin tight clothes rolling around on the floor playing twister

OR OR OR... he did mma for twelve years *gasp*

lol he did mma for 12 years? that long? wow he really is shit.

how old are they?

5 and 6

What did he mean by this?

girls are maturing fast these days. no wonder paedophilia is so common

>tfw watched one of joes watched joes stand up comedy and he wasn't funny

Exactly. Compare his ears to people who've been doing bjj for 20 years. There is no natural way he could have gotten that much damage in such a small amount of time.

it actually has a different name liking girls who are young but developed

Is that Joe admitting he's a cuck?

explains his drooling behavior over big man, especially the black ones

Nah he wasn't very good at mma so his ears got fucked up more because he wasn't protected his head.

DOLLA DOLLA BILLS, Y'ALL

How do I Photoshop images to put another fighter's face over this chap's?

he's using our word to describe bill clinton
i've been telling you lads, we can make this as mainstream as lolcats and rage comics

12 years of mma is a lot. And it's only his left ear

when will Joe finally snap and go on a full blown cuck outburst in national television,praising Ngannou for 15 minutes?

BJJ is a real martial art? Fuck y'all talkin 'bout. You cant fight if someone is on the floor trying to hug you. I always come out here swangin n bangin. Heart of a champion. Fuck y'all talkin 'bout. Black beast in this hoe.

You just stick a plunger on his forehead and use suction to pull it back into shape.

RARE

next event they should be in bikinis and oiled up tbhfamalam

conor pls

>pedophilic subcategories

theyre all gonna get raped to death in jail so it doesnt matter

since he learned that shit he can't stop saying it.
Remember in the podcast with Chael when they go on the supplement website and there's an ad with a juiced nigga and a muscular white guy but not as big as the nigga ?
Joe went like "OMG look at the weak white man behind the gorilla, he's the small, why's there? This is some cuck shit"

Childhood is when you idolize BJJ.
Adulthood is when you realize that Movement makes more sense.

he looks like serena williams

why do pedos go to jail? shouldn't they go to a mental hospital? or maybe a combo of the two?

>main public MMA figures.
He doesn't fight anymore..

his midlife crisis is in full swing, spamming memes like this when you're 50 is pretty pathetic tbhwy famalamians

i mentioned this a few threads ago kek. with the way he's going, he will 100% start spamming pepe and shit on twitter

George Foreman was Derrick Lewis' boxing coach. That's amazing, I didn't even know he coached.

Yeah... his grilling coach!

People hate on success, it's how the internet is. It's full of jealous people. People get too blinded by the hate to appreciate Brendan's precise fight analysis and good humor on top of that also being an overall great guy. Bryan is just as good.

it's universally known rogan is a closet case

Is MMA more deadly than boxing for the competitors?

In other words what is worse: getting repeatedly knocked down with the 10 second counts or getting punched after being knocked out?

I'm more successful than you irl is this the reason you hate the USA?

it's rough being at the top, haters below

Will Weidman be a MW Hendricks? Former champion with skillset based in wrestling, but still good on the feet, Hendricks got fucked by USADA

Ephebophilia.

good job herb dean, took 10 years off weidman's life

Schaub bless lads.

rothwell bless

retard

Schaub is one of those guys that is funny when heemed

>implying Norway isn't a rare flag outside of Sup Forums

>realize schaub is JUST a heem meme

current younger fighters don't even know who he is

The former , you can get knocked out and recover in seconds the recent doo ho choi stoppage comes to mind

jesus christ herb

>implying norway is actually rare
>implying norway spotting norway is witty

Ben was on steroids there, Schaub bless you friend

Would Jones beat Gustafsson without his PED's?

>there are only 5.084 million Norwegians

damn

I don't hate on anyone, my man. You must be confused.

No
Jon wouldn't have even been champ without PEDs. His legacy is built on cheating

Ok, Bulgaria

>there are 5x more people in Texas than in the entire country of Norway