AJJ Thread

What are your thoughts on these guys? Favorite album? Favorite song?

the best song is definitely Little Prince

Can't Maintain = PWCEP > Knife Man > Christmas Island > The Bible 2

Favorite song is Who Are You?

Absolutely disgusting desu

>1.) We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name. 2.) We no longer wish to be a living reminder of president Andrew Jackson. Interesting historical figure as he was, he was an odious person and our fascination with him has grown stale.

uh huh?

American Garbage is my fucking jam right now my dudes, super underrated track imo

Hack frauds who make dreadful music.

>folk punk
>good

pick one

fpbp

also tru

sean and ben are cool dudes, and i appreciate them above their music. also seans skate vids are p sick

Cringey nu-male folk

i love how virtually everyone who uses nu-male are anonymous internet crybabies

this tbqhwyf

just too edgy 4 me

Violent femmes
The pogues

Kind of bob Dylan

Their last two albums were very unenjoyable. The Bible 2 more so than Christmas Island.

Favorite song from
>can't maintain
Self Esteem
>Knife Man
Gift of the Magi 2: Return of the Magi
>People who can Eat People
Survival Song

I am indifferent about the "name change".

>everybody with glasses who is liberal is a nu-male

Keep whining about how everyone you dislike is a nu male, virgin, or nerd back in your hugbox.

Can't Maintain is best, People... and Knife Man are great too. Christmas Island has a few good songs. The Bible Part 2 has actually grown on me a bit, some songs are great, some are very forgettable.

Favorite songs: Self Esteem, Linda Ronstadt, Small Red Boy, Love in the Time of Human Papillomavirus, Free Bird

Violent Femmes are good though.

The rest of the genre is just SJW's and nu-males complaining about capitalism while they can't even play their instruments.

No love for Only God Can Judge Me?
Human Kittens is fucking beautiful

Did their name change trigger you?

clearly the superior option is to complain about nu males and sjews on anonymous chinese cartoon image boards safe from repercussions

Big Bird is one of my favorites along with Be Afraid of Jesus

Fuck White People

how many AJJ songs even have anything to do with capitalism?

Rekt

not wrong, tho jesus saves is up there

love every album up to christmas island. still need to listen to bible but the singles didn't do much for me. seeing them live in a small bar earlier this year was a great experience. not to stoked on the name change but ahh well

Mangina-core

I mean it's pretty retarded but whatever.

SJW garbage. A superior alt-rightist like me would never be caught listening to them.

that album still has some decent tunes but overall they're actually one of the most boring bands in folk punk
i prefer Ghost Mice for pretty much the same thing with better tunes and storytelling

t. people who never heard Blackbird Raum and think the genre is limited to just guys with guitars by design

that's not very punk, now is it

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Most un-punk punk band of all time

and they kinda relish in it. not liking it is one thing, but its not much of a criticism when thats not what they're going for in the first place.