Alright continuing the thread

alright continuing the thread

by the way this is going to become a series

"betas in the wild"

roll

"Yeah, but does he stuck his tongue in your ass and swirl your corn pellets in his mouth? I would."

Trips do it

rolling for dick

Send dick pick

roll

send this to the girl

"Listen here, you fucking slut. I will personally come over to your house and tear your ass a new one. Whether you like it or fucking not, I'll kill you if I have to."

You gotta get tired of having a 100 pound dishrag slapping into when you fuck tho sweetcheeks

Hello tyler1

You better fucking obey

Don't forget this when ending your message OP

YOU FUCKED UP MY MAN

Kek roll for this

OP, when all is over here, you owe us some pics of the girl.

bump

EDIT IT QUICK

real men dont cheat and fuck other girls while dating,
and thats some shit joshua has been doing bby

YOU FUCKED IT UP
>HEAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>heat
how could you fuck up this bad

Quads spoken op

>typo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cheat

you fucked up you stupid mother fucker

you glorious motherfucker

correct it right now you virgin

this

this

was still a fun ride

bump

Post reply then get the hell out of here

Trips again

FUCK

ITS CHEAT

IM CORRECTING IT

the dick pick was to josh so you can still deliver

OP is a madman confirmed

>messenger
>edit

WAIT was this the same guy from the thread asking for a 10/10 response to the girl on facebook like an hour ago?!?!?!? holy shit i think it is thats funny as SHIT did anyone screencap that i wanna find his facebook now

OP i need info on this female please mane

Why you have to fuck this up OP

Tell him that she's been sending nudes on Snapchat and that everyone on Sup Forums is spreading them around. And that you got an infection after fucking her.

She's 12

i thought the cover story was for later

you should have kept hitting on his girl and insulting josh because he was starting to get butthurt as fuck and it would have made him look like a total beta

You stupid cuntfuck, josh is cheating on you with me

yes, old thread is about to die tho. OP is a faggot for not linking it

No wonder she's hot.

I have been trying for a good ole fb raid but op isn't game

And I need this one

send the dick pick to Josh trips and quads all over the place don't be a faggot op

never bothered me

Yeah, that'll definitely put user off

>.gif

send this op ! obey trips

The only lies are your relationship, and you telling me no, when your asshole winks yes

SOMEONE POST A PHOTOSHOPPED SCREENCAP OF HIM ASKING IF SHE'S CHEATING HELP OP HELP OP

ill tell you what's a fucking lie. Every time anyone told you you're anything but a dirty slut whore cum bucket faggot bitch. That was a fucking lie

nIGGa he got trips and quads on the same comment he had to go for it

then i'm wii bowling

We got the trips for dick to josh, you better deliver

rerolling

>This fucking thread

Call her a cunt and tell her that she doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about

Now tell her you were just saying that to see if he was still there and now that you know he's not, ask if she can give you a hummer.

Joshua is the most amazing guy you've ever met? Did you know he's under investigation by the FBI for possible links to a Al-Qaeda splinter group called ISIS? Yeah that's right, ISIS. Is he still a the most amazing guy you ever met?He can't be because guess what he's not even a guy. He's a post op female to male trannygender. Your dating a woman (girls name). So why don't you ditch the zero and go for an hero?

Roll

WHATS THE COVER STORY BOYS

kek

Forgive her for fucking Joshua. Then tell her he can fuck her pussy but the anal is only for you.

Someone please do this, this shouldn't be hard for Sup Forums. I'd do it personally but my power went out like 15 mins ago and hasn't come back on.

This might work if they aren't next to each other

WinRAR

Lel roll dis

Vote for this. I could do it but I'm on mobile

Tell her he goes on Sup Forums to ask for cp

Cringe

Alluh Ah Quints !

OP is a faggot and won't deliver the dick pick to josh

roll for dis

josh aint even mad tho

FUCK

this thread

Allahu Ah Quints

FTFY fgt

So close. Yet so far.
Sucks to suck m8

F U C K

So fucking close holy shit.

i liked this one better.

will be making an actual account so i can do this more lmao

Roll for this

Send a dick

rollin'

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

how would we do this without there names and it would look awful suspicious censored but if op can do it

gawd

Fuckin OP xD

>an hero
kek