Ia chik fil a any good or is it the kind of thing you get when you just want something to eat and its close?

Ia chik fil a any good or is it the kind of thing you get when you just want something to eat and its close?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty fucking good but I wouldn't go way out of my way to get it or wait in a really long line. Not if there's a KFC closer with less people.

i work there, ask me anything.

Ia the chicken hand breaded or machine breaded?

spicy chicken deluxe sammich, 'nuff said

>sammich
opinion discarded

hand breaded, i do this in the kitchen among other things, but yeah, all hand breaded, and at the location i work at, we're strict on the holding times too, so it's usually fresh.

It's pretty good, it's fast food but of a better quality. McDonalds is like a three on the fast food scale, In-N-Out is like 10, Chick-Fil-A is about an 8.

They've got peach milkshakes

Doesn't Chick-Fil-A use something like a batter? I eat there quite a bit and it's pretty good most everytime. The Breakfast isn't bad, but could use more variety. That's my only complaint.

i like it

Chick-fil-a is pretty good food. Much better than your typical fast food. And you get far better service there. I go there at least once a week, and they've never messed-up my order. Everyone is always polite.

Everything you need to know about chick fill a in a song

youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

>In-N-Out is like 10

egg wash and special ingredient coater mix. it's good stuff.

See for yourself

Remove propaganda

Anyone actually tried that?

>peanut oil

Fuck that ill use lard

I also work at chick-fil-a, just curious did your place change uniforms too?

I tried it. Made chicken nuggets using this. Actually tasted like Chick-Fil-A.

Chick-fil-A is literally the only fast food restaurant I like. Pure perfection. The one closest to me is basically a 5 star restaurant. The lines used to be agonizing, but it was worth the wait. But now there's the Chick-fil-A One app which is a fucking godsend. Chick-fil-A is great.

How's the pay/benefits? Is it stressful? Is it actually enjoyable to work at?

Yeah it's good. My gay and anti-christian friends eat there over KFC