So, now that season 3 has been confirmed, what would you like to see from it? Who do you want cast as the detectives?

So, now that season 3 has been confirmed, what would you like to see from it? Who do you want cast as the detectives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIYNoH99Guc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want a bromance like these two

>pic related

kys if dubs
if trips sharpie in pooper
if quads it's a rooney sisters duo
if singles then emmaxlena confirmed

something that isn't like season 2. So disappointing

All I know is, I want this to play when they find the body

youtube.com/watch?v=KIYNoH99Guc

I still haven't got around to watch the second season, should I bother ?

It's not bad but it will fall short in every way if you compare it to the first.

>if singles then emmaxlena confirmed
You could have prevented this

Chad Velcoro is a rookie officer who goes rogue to avenge his father's death.

He joins forces with his elite hacker teenage half-brother to take down the corrupt villains from season 2.

Damn those guys look worn out.

your mother has that effect on people m8

Also, Gosling confirmed for one of the detectives, image from the shooting.

Don't bother. It's nothing like the first season, nowhere near as good.

I thought season 1 was great despite the unlikeable characters (even the protagonists) for the most part.

Season 2 was so bad I couldn't get through the first few episodes.

For season 3 I'd say cast Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

normally I would say you should watch it even though it's pretty disliked, but in this case it was so absolutely awful that you won't gain anything from it but a few rare memes on Sup Forums. You shouldn't bother.

My wifes son would love it

Is he still a fatass tho?

mate, just watch it, it's 8 episodes, I liked it, not as much as season 1, that's for sure, but Taylor Kitsch did a great job, well, everyone did, download subtitles or something that would help you focus on the store more, it's kinda complicated, but, the music sets the tone, it's great, really accompanies the characters. Give it a shot and make your own opinion

Set in Ireland featuring Aiden Gillen and Colin Farell, solving a crime focused on old Irish folklore.

>Set in Ireland featuring Aiden Gillen and Colin Farell, solving a crime focused on old Irish folklore.

this for real pham?

Season 2 was great you plebian

confirmed by Fukunaga himself

Oh boy, i have such a hard on for ireland

>the detectives are triplets
>Muhammad Ibn Abdullah al-Afleq is also the bad guy

Val Kilmer and some younger guy
set in rainy new york, dealing with some occult murders
kinda like Se7en, but as a series

and I forgot the fucking pic

when will it aired?

i want mcconaughey's pre season 1 years
to delve even deeper into his philosophy

Robert Downey Junior and Samuel L Jackson star in an aging buddy cop drama.

Think Lethal Weapon 1 in a True Detective setting.

Don't forget the secret sex cult for Elite Heterosexual White Males.

This is a joke right? A detective starts out as a police officer. How is a dwarf going to become a police officer?

I loved the elements of mystery in season 1. Together with the Louisiana setting it created a unique atmosphere that was captivating from the start. The pilot was perfect in my opinion. Hell, even the intro did it for me, it was just perfect.

On the other hand the LA setting of the second season did absolutely nothing for me. The story was unnecessarily convoluted and the solution to all of it was really kind of disappointing. It was hard to keep track of the characters and plot. The quality of characters was hit/miss. Some of them were great, others were not particularly interesting or convincing. I liked Taylor Kitsch's and Vince Vaughn's characters, although I didn't like Vaughn's affected speech.

Could be a private investigator

best detectives coming thru

Joaquin Phoenix and Michael Shannon