So, Transformers 5's title was announced today as Transformers: The Last Knight. and this was the promo picture for it

so, Transformers 5's title was announced today as Transformers: The Last Knight. and this was the promo picture for it.

there's no way Prime is returning from space without having turned into Nemesis Prime, is there?

I don't care
I really, really, really don't care

>Turned into
Nemesis was an entirely different Prime.

I am not sure if you should ask Sup Forums or /toy/ honestly.

the movies don't follow the story from the comics

bayverse prime is already a psychopath, it would be fitting

Does anyone honestly give a shit about the story to Transformers? I'm pretty sure 99% of its main audience watches it to kill two and a half hours and nothing else.

remember in the first one where all technology was derived from megatron's frozen body, and the reason megatron went to earth was to reverse engineer the technology that didn't exist?

remember when they thought the power cube would be safe in a helicopter when the robots could turn into fucking jets?

fuck these movies

Remember when Shia killed Megatron?

I haven't watched any of the Bay Transformers.

he went to earth because he was chasing after the cube and crashlanded

the first and third aren't too bad

The first movie was actually somewhat coherent and had some interesting story concepts to it.

Then the rest just descended into insane madness. I guess that's what happens when you realize you can forego the writing process and still pull in over a billion dollars per movie.

>comics

Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy is an anime thing, actually.

The Transformer's audience is pretty much exactly the same as the DC movie audience.

The dont give a fuck about shitty ratings, they just want to see things punch other things into things.

Hardly.
>Comics
Nemesis Prime is part of the official meta continuity that unifies all TF Media.
He's not just comics.

What's more likely is Nemesis Prime, pictured, serves the creators. And will be a seperate toy. He is sent to keep Optimus from them, forcing the battle back to Earth.
Nemesis is ultimately defeated, sequel teased.

this

also just turn off your brain OP

can someone give me an update on the story on these? haven't watched one since 2 for good reasons

Only 1 is close to decent , the rest get worse and worse with each movie

Yeah the update is go read the synopses on wikipedia, fucktard.

Wasn't there a soda machine that got hit with the cube energy or whatever that became a transformer and started firing mountain dew cans at pedestrians? That was kinda neat.

the weird thing with this franchise is how they keep retconning the story to add more and more times where the transformers interacted with earth in the past

"megatron crashed on earth following the allspark and the humans reverse engineered computers from him!" ok

"actually before that the fallen was on earth trying to blow up the sun with a pyramid and petra was built around the seven primes to protect the matrix and there were a bunch of seekers who somehow hid on earth for thousands of years despite only being able to have alt modes in the past couple hundred" oh....ok....

"actually megatron was going to go to earth even before the allspark got launched there because he had a deal with sentinel prime to enslave the humans thousands of years ago, so there are space bridge parts on the moon" wait, but how does that line up with-

"also the quintessons or something i dont know killed the dinosaurs with some sort of cyberforming "seed" that creates a metal that transformers are made of but it didnt create the dinobots, they're just coincidentally in this movie" WHY

that's Scourge, not Nemesis Prime. same concept but Hasbro hadn't solidified the concept yet

>Transformers 5
>5

Fuck you.

>blatant advertising
>neat

chill it was a question geez

Watching transformers gives me a headache. It is like having your eyes propped open and a bucket of nuts and bolts poured on your face.

>only being able to have alt modes recently
Beast Wars

I would be okay with that if I could visually understand whats happening when the transformers fight. Like my brain shuts down and all I see is a blurry mess of what I can only describe as computer vomit.

fuck you lazy cunt, go get spoonfeed over on r/fucktard with the rest of your kin.

Transformers 4 had the worst grand scale action I have ever seen. Not even kidding or baiting. It was terrible and showed how overrated Bay is. He can't do action. He is a hack.
Never did a movie give me a headache as bad as Transformers 4. Absolutely terrible.

so rude baka

there is no r/fucktard on Sup Forums, newfag

The BvS fight with Doomsday was just as bad in every aspect as any Michael Bay Transformer battle.

CGI hyper vomit shit spew everywhere

But it wasn't the action was the only good part stop with the console wars faggot

Honestly, transformers is basically the same as capeshit

>Getting overtaken by a creeping red
Assuming this IS Prime, and not a seperate entity as claims, couldn't this be the Hate Plague?

what's going on here?

HOLY SHIT

A CGI TRASH PILE IS GOING TO FIGHT CGI GARBAGE HEAPS

THERE'S NO WAY I'D MISS THAT

Sup Forums is 18+

>He can't do action.
Bitch literally every other movie of his that isn't transformers would like a word with you.

Saying the man who directed bad boys and the rock can't into action. I shake my head at you to be honest famagochi.

basically, in Dark of the Moon it turns out that the Apollo moon landings were really done because the US discovered a cybertronian ship on the moon with optimus' predecessor, Sentinel Prime, in it. the autobots go up there and bring back sentinel and optimus wakes him up with the matrix, but it turns out sentinel was actually plotting with megatron to end the war by using a space bridge to bring cybertron into earth's orbit and enslave the humans/use the planet's resources to rebuild cybertron after a peace agreement. sentinel and megatron team up and blow the hell out of chicago to send a message to the humans while they open up the space bridge but optimus et al. kill pretty much every decepticon + sentinel and wreck chicago even more in the process.

in Age of Extinction, the us government has turned on the autobots due to the destruction of chicago and has been hunting them down. optimus and the other few survivors have been hiding but it turns out some company got megatron's corpse and is rebuilding him as galvatron to create human-controlled transformers. oops, galvatron is still sentient and he breaks out and creates a new deception army of drones when he gets ahold of some transformium, and he tries to cyberform hong kong. there's also a bounty hunter named lockdown who tries to kidnap optimus prime to sell him to his "creators", who may be the quintessons, but in the end he gets killed and the drone army gets destroyed and optimus grows jet boosters out of nowhere and flies into space

Masturbation tumor. google it

No, it's better.
It doesn't come out as frequently

Tumour/Growth with excess skin

i guess that's possible since Alice had an organic alt mode in TF2, but they havent really displayed anything that indicates they can mass shift. maybe they all turned into elephants and whales

Gam Cam is best Cam

I haven't seen Capeshit v. Capeshit. Surprisingly nothing about the shit storm that Sup Forums has been has convinced me its worth my time or money.

And I spend my free time posting pictures of cats on a micronesian cross-stitching party-line.

>it's a transformers lore discussion thread

The Rock's action scenes are all shaky cam XTREEEEEME horseshit, and that's coming from someone who likes the movie
Some of the "forced action" cam during the Humvee chase is just hilarious, when the camera could easily focus on faces but instead just makes a mess and fucks around all over the screen because ACTION

hard to believe she used to be a he

transformers one was actually a pretty good action flick for what it was. i wish bay stayed closer to the way he portrayed it in the first one with the sequels, now its a drag to watch even if you just want to see robots punch each other

He used to can, but now he can't.

No different than the 5 threads discussing capelore

I've watched all 4.

I've only ever went to the cinema to watch the first one, after that, I don't know they all somehow just sneak up on me. whether I am with friends, with some girl, just bored and nothing else is on that I haven't watched..

am I a terrible person for having watched all of them? :(

the blatant advertising makes it funnier, imagine someone going to buy a dodge charger and saying "i want that car that tried to kill shia labeouf"

Yes they are you fucking retard

Considering one was a model T Ford, they wouldn't need to mass shift.
But yeah, most would have needed to be larger animals. Maybe the next retcon will be all Dragon myths were cybertronians.

I felt the same way in the third act of Batman v Superman as I did watching one of these movies. So you're right. What's funny is one had pretentions of grandeur.

No they're normiecore

My thoughts exactly, fuck these shit movies.

already been done in Masterforce and Cybertron, sort of, with the Decepticon Pretenders and Ancient Deceptions having been monsters. would be cool

Its Black convoy, takara came up with the idea, not hasbro. scourge is just a dub name.

In his defense, he kind of helped establish that gimmick.

Love her

If you are, I am too.
The Hate Plague seems a weird choice. Nemesis as a seperate being means more toys from one mould that kids would legit want both. Optimus with Hate Plague is just a variant colour scheme.

i know. just that in the "canon" such that it is, he's not Nemesis Prime

How is that in his defense? It's not even a gimmick, just stupid, amateur-looking camera work.

at least with Transformers you have some fun and don't walk out wanting to kill yourself

>transformers after 1
>ever fun

Hence the "/Black Convoy" part.

Not true, its the same for both. I dont see how you could have fun with toilet humor, at least in MoS and BvS they have no humor instead.

They had the chance to set up PRTENDAHS!! with Alice. Missed opportunity. Still, there's a lot from Masterforce we wouldn't want. Can you imagine the assblasted response to Headmaster Juniors or God Masters...?

If you think even the first is fun you're a fucking retard. Its the same shit as all the others, the plot isnt better, the action isnt better, the characters are not better. It has just as many toilet jokes and shit writing that the others suffer from, dont pretend like its somehow better.

This career woman didn't make a living for herself by having lonely men fantasy about her body. You really shouldn't spread her leaked photos.

I've seen all of em. I've enjoyed them, i like the action and visual effects. Never really cared much for transformers so can't really comment on the story. Kinda like the apollo stuff though.

they'd just call them Headmasters and Powermasters. i was actually thinking it would be a logical area to go in following TF4 since humans are starting to dabble in creating their own transformers

It's not better it's just less worse

The movies are all the exact same film remade 3 times, but with an increase of bad aspects
>shia gets more screamy and autistic with each entry
>jokes get dumber and dumber culminating with the hangover asian guy in 3
>they get longer and so by default get worse

Granted, they appeal to the same audience that watches capeshit, so I guess thats why we get this again and again

I never saw four so I can't comment if this trend continues, but I know it's longer

>Decisions about a film made on what toys kids want
And you still like this shit?!?

Speak for yourself, they're a pretty miserable watch for me.

>enjoying transformers

get out, being part of Sup Forums means watching quality film

>in b4 some fag says bot-kino

They are literally the worst kind of action movies. They ooze incompetency. Even capeshit is worlds beyond this filth.

Wait till 2017

If marvelfags/dcfags can force capekino, they'll do this next

>people on Sup Forums like good things
lol

What the hell happened after the first one? At least then the Decepticons actually had jobs to do and put up a fight. Since then, they all easily die and fall apart like Jenga towers.

They dont get dumber though, the first one has bumblebee piss on someone and thats the joke. It never reaches a new low after that, even with "the enemy scrotum" which is why I find the idea that the first one is "fun" laughable when those same people shit on the other three

You actually make a good point. Played right, a Transtector with a Headmaster pilot wojld just be piloted Mecha. It'd certainly make for more capable human allies.

I can't see Powermasters being established though.

I'm just curious what Bayverse Quints will be like.

The quality doesn't, but the amount of more dumb scenes makes it dumber

He says posting a picture of a pointless fight scene with a blank slate nameless robot that served nothing to the plot of the movie. I know he's supposed to be scorponok, not that you would get that from the movie. First one is a piece of shit just like two through four, stop deluding yourself.

Yes.
I accepted it was a toy ad long ago, most blockbusters are, TF moreso.

they're all protoforms in 2 and 3 and drones in 4

>Protoforms
They weren't "Babies".

Why does he have a robo vagina on his face

>pointless
He was sent to pick off the survivors of the attack on that airbase.
>First one is a piece of shit just like two through four, stop deluding yourself.
Nothing was said otherwise. Quit projecting.

Not even the people making them care about the story. It's a series of excuses for cool shots.

Decepticocks.

This is a franchise that amazes me

It has successfully made the same movie 4 times, each getting worse and longer than the last with no sign or desire to improve, and still brings it in

Even the capeshit nerds who basically like movies that are the basic same thing crap on these, and yet it has no effect.

It's a shame they are starting the whole ''cinematic universe'' thing now, when they have killed most of the well known decepticons.
I mean, they want to keep up with the franchise when we are already in Galvatron.

Fast and Furious movies have at least 100 times more effort, care and substance put into them
>when the rock flexes so hard his cast shatters and he picks up a minigun
It embraces the cheese, TF still tries to market itself as a serious movie

They are movies about cars that transform into robots and punch each other, plus the CGI is pretty good.
They are a fun watch just for the action.