Have you ever fucked a fat chick?

have you ever fucked a fat chick?

I don't have anything against them if they aren't complete idiots, but most of them ARE complete idiots
pic related: she wants my dick, don't know if I should fuck her

bump

Most girls are complete idiots, no matter what size they are.

I'd hit

that's what I said when I was a edgy 16 year olds

Did your grammar get worse as you got older too?

Is her first name Shelby?

no

I would, she looks like she would be up for anything,

But then again, I am a lowlife

Op you must be really gay as long as she isn't a land whale get it

Yeah. Not too fat, but fat. I only did because she was gorgeous and had lovely eyes.

Fucked her like twice or three times. It was good but not my thing. I like them slim.

This is a hard subject. First of all. Are they so fat. You just end up fucking a fat roll. Or are they somewhat fat where they are not absolutely grotesque.

The smell is unbearable. Thankfully my gf is petite. Never fucking a fat girl ever again.

OP here, if someone gets trips, I'll fuck that bitch, I swear to god

Choose a clean one dude

Just fuck her already. Idiot.

at least get tits and post here.

these are almost trips, alright I'll fuck her

looks kinda retarded

Never got to fuck her but i did other stuff with her. Btw shes not that much of an idiot bur rather just annoying

no tit pics?

Sadly no. She used to send nudes to whoever was her bf at the time but one of her ex's fucked up and showed everyone he could. I got the short end of the stick of being the guy she was with after so no pics were sent after that guy

mine has a body like that, what other stuff did you do with her dude

that's a shame. I can imagine she gives sloppy head.

yeah, usually good head, but they're gross. I can't do it anymore. I can't get over the discoloration between the thighs from those fat fuckers rubbing together

Got lots of hjs and some bjs from her. Got to finger her and eat her out. And then the occasional nude cuddling. She loves getting her ass grabbed and spanked
Well i got to see her nude in person so it wasnt all that bad and she definitely does...she just hates cum

niceeee

Yea. If anyone else is interested i can go into a little bit of more detail

I fucked a chubby once. Only because we had never met and communicated through social media where all her photos must have been taken with perfect lighting/angles to make her look thin/hot. I was drunk and horny by the time she came over so her weight and relative ugliness didn't stop me.

One thing that stands out in my mind about that experience was the overwhelming smell of fat sweaty vagina and body odor. Waking up the next morning seeing her drooling all over my pillow was pretty fuckin gross too.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

In the morning you wished yourself a coyote

No one?

Go for it

In terms of hjs/bjs she was by far the best i ever had. Really wet snd sloppy and she deepthroats with minimal gagging. Fingering her was great. Nothing out of the ordinary. She took 3 fingers but i kinda had to force that but she loved it and couldnt stop moaning. Eating her out was a challenge to be honest. Ive never eaten out a fat girl before so i did my best not to suffocate between her massive thighs. Also back to th hjs/bjs she hates cum. Totally avoids and goes aa far as using tissue when a guy is about to cum

The last time I fucked a fatty..

Smelled like shit

Sucked cock like a pro

Ate a double cheeseburger afterward

Never saw her again

hates cum? stick it on a cake.

Never fucked one.

I've slept with about 30 women. Of the 30, maybe 3 were plus-sized. I let two of them suck my dick. One forcibly crawled on my cock but I got her down after a couple minutes. Face-fucked her, gave her a giant facial, and then, despite being drunk, came to my senses and called a taxi back to my hotel.

Don't fat women are gross