Alright faggots, we're writing a rap, anything anyone posts in this thread is a line in the rap

alright faggots, we're writing a rap, anything anyone posts in this thread is a line in the rap
pic unrelated

First things first OP A FUCKIN FAGGOT

there are only 2 genders

Aight hol up

niggers tongue my anus

nigga

ooga booga steal dat car, drive me where de white women are

nigguh

mfw

im a stupid nigga, nigga

lad

I'll take you to the candy shop
Let you lick my lollipop

pterodactyl assholes with mechanical flow

I'm so undeniably straight, I only suck feminine penises

butter-scotch bitch thoughts OP is gay and loves the cock

Rippley nipple, hippidy flipple, Johnny doe's got the shizzle and the fizzle in his nizzle.

nigga

oompa loompa loompa heehee loompa yeah man so cool yeah

Hey guys, Let's do some dancing.

this pic is old

fuck

I haven't got a cigarette, from a nigger yet...

Shouting memes,
need to do a bigger bet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ did you just ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ about me, you little ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ in the ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢs on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢs. I am trained in ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ warfare and I’m the top ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ in the entire US armed ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. You are nothing to me but just another ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. I will wipe you the ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ out with ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. You think you can get away with saying that ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ to me over the Internet? Think again, ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ across the USA and your ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ, ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. The ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. You’re ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢed, kid. I can be any ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ, anytime, and I can ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. Not only am I extensively trained in ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ Corps and I will use it to its full extent to ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ your miserable ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ off the face of the continent, you little ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ, you ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ idiot. I will ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ, kiddo.

1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama’s dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. Your trained in “gorilla” warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana? It’s spelled guerilla you fucking moron
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don’t give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on Sup Forums?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself

Hoi ik ben kenneth

neger

I drop maymays like a summerfriend, busting out my fingerbox while dumping in trap threads