Any medfags here?

any medfags here?

>inv4 cancer/tumor

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/pearly-penile-papules
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks normal, what you feel?

Those bumps? Everyone has them to some degree, just wiki the penis anatomy.

inb*

older pic

Why your dick is green?
Are you Shrek?

they're common.
pearly penile papules
nothing to worry about

If get them in a form of red bumps that are tiny, and it appears to be a rash, that is called THRUSH. Pretty much a male yeast infection.

Super AIDS

pearly penile papules

He was only nine years old...

This

now that there's medfags here anyway
on my balls i have 2 small spots where the skin is harder than normal
feels like a lump, but isn't
am i dead?

Cancer, yes, you're dead.
You're welcome.

testicular cancer
im sorry we will have to cut everything off

They are your penis-spines growing. It will look kinda like this in your 30s. It gives women crazy orgasms, so it's alright.

look the second pic, l mean the white thing, its only one

syphilchlamydigonorrhaids rip op

caller perly penile papules (PPP) mate, ive got them too, the wiki page shows severe cases, mine are milder than that.
theyre in 30% of men, and they're not an sti, completely harmless so dont worry :)

Its ogre aids

seriously though should i be worried?

i told u we have to cut it off, thats a yes
byebye peepee

>This

Kek

SOAP YOU UNHYGIENIC MONGOL

BET YOUR TEETH AND TONGUE ARE ATROCIOUS TOO

Perlie penile puiples or some shit can't remember how to spell it, just build up of sibatious fluid or some shit
>you're fine just ribbed for her pleasure

Yeah I got those, too

I read somewhere about getting cosmetic laser surgery to remove them and circumcision to prevent them.

But A: I ain't got the money
And 2: I'm not sure I'm up to being a cutfag

channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/pearly-penile-papules

I'm sorry to have to tell you this is classic secondary AIDS onset, and fairly typical of the condition

like a bunch of people said, PPP. you can buy regular toothpaste (non flavored or minty shit) and put it on them and let it dry over. after a while of doing this they'll peel off, but will eventually come back.

dont do this

I am doctor

Coronal papillae

Completely normal

GUYS I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS, NOT PPP!

Looks like a sebaceous cyst.

agreed, show mouth op

trap

doctor here

cyst

take small needle and pop

squeeze to drain fluid

isopropyl alcohol to clean afterward

apply and wrap in gouze to form bandage.

Being cutfag doesnt heal them you can check on wiki that 7% of cutfags still has ppp.

its working, but seems was just skin nothing more... is it possible?

thanks btw, looks better now :D

Completely normal, remnant of a now unused gene or feature.

It seems to be a rare form of cancer tumor. I am sorry OP but you don't have many days to live.

pearly penile papules
you are uncut or didnt wank with lube i have them too they arent contagious dont have pus in them and honestly you cant see them when you get hard one Sup Forumsro to another girls dont mind them too my girlfriend certanly doesnt

I'm talinking about this

>PEARLY
>PENILE
>PAPULES

should have specified and that looks like somthign you gotta get checked out

Looks like tumor cancer to me

R.I.P

are you retarded

Holy fuck why is it blue

>this
My ex gfs boyfriends penis had these things and he said that she thought they actually felt better.

I do not comprehend what is being said

its PPP Disease. Its normal and its not contagious.

you glans is green, you have meat eating bacteria in your dick and it needs to be amputated ASAP

This is like the trademark newfag intro post. Everyone gets bumps on their dick from jacking it too much when they discover Sup Forums

Well, at least your thread is not as pathetic as those threads from virgin bedroom faggots and their "sex life problems".
9/10
Solution to your fucking problem? Chop it off.

he is a guy, lets call him A,
A had a gf, lets call her B

at one point, A and B broke up

B found love again, we will call him C
A kept contact with B.
A and C became at least casually acquainted and sexually self confident enough to talk about B's likes in the bedroom.

A and C talked about this subject often, and as A was taking C's dick, he noticed he felt C's bumps on the ridge of his penis.

C then made the offhand comment that B likes the feeling of them a lot, and since C fucked B hours before fucking A up the butt, A would be interested in licking off both his own fecal matter and any possible residue of B's pussy juices stuck between the bumps.

Naturally, A obliged, knowing this will be one of the few chances remaining of tasting B's pussy juices.

Herpagonasyphlaids motherfucker!

I'd be worried more about your bluish-black glans. It looks like poor circulation, and may be a symptom of something more serious such as a capillary blockage, or a viral infection if you're uncut.

lol what

Cancer.

Youll need to chop your dick off.
Sorry for that.

A eunuch life isnt that bad though

You can remove PPP yourself by applying tea tree oil to the area 3x a day with a cotton swab.

It takes months of persistence, but they eventually dry up and flake off in your sleep and as while you move around etc.

The only downside is tea tree oil smells quite strong, so anyone who goes to suck your dick will be wondering wtf it smells like a pine forest in your boxers.

similarly, oral thrush is a canker sore