Family Guy vs American Dad: which is better?

Family Guy vs American Dad: which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCxXzeiJn5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Family Guy

/thread

American Dad is written better and the jokes are slightly smarter. They don't rely as much on family guy's OMG so random punchline

>/thread own post

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/thread

The Cleveland Show.
>much better creator, writer, and animation style.
>debate me.

This

Why can't I just like them both? Why the fuck do people keep trying to make shit about one thing being better than another? Can't I just enjoy the fucking shows for fucks sake?

I think that over the years American dad has had an uprising on it's like ability and it seems to have a different angle. None the less both family guy and American dad have there merits. Roger is a brilliant centrepiece for the show and family guy has so many aspects of jokes and basically questionable humour (which I love btw!!)

>Ffwc
>Wales

kek

Always one fag. Sorry don't get trump to tickle my balls

no one asks you not to like anything,only which show is BETTER(and it's American Dad of course)

where are the jokes in the show?

they're all black.Also psychopath Cleveland Jr.

The back of your Mother's ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCxXzeiJn5U

Because a manchild child abuser is not funny. Any advanced society would hang him immediately.

The show is the joke

Family guy because it was around when Seth Macfarlene or whatever his name is had clever ideas and didn't rely on gimmicks and references to make people laugh 100% of the time. America Dad is literally Cleveland Show tier.

American dad, family guy used to be good but it's just not the same anymore

This

Just an example is to compare the leads. Peter schizofrenically jumps all over the spectrum from retard to asshole to supposedly loving father. Stan has a set of principles that drives his character and is consistently an arrogant traditionalist. His actions have motive, and the jokes are derivative of the absurdity of his morals (acting as a foil for real life). Peter just does random shit to deliver a joke.

Neither are brilliant examples of television, but American Dad is the stronger of the two.

>America Dad is literally Cleveland Show tier.

You shut your whore mouth right now faggot!

When i was young Family Guy was the shit. And even going back and watching old episodes, they're still pretty funny. But maybe its just a nostalgia thing. Its gone way downhill now, while American Dad has remained consistently funny, and i still watch new episodes form time to time.

As far as who would win in a fight stan would obliterate peter

OP here. Interesting responses. All the people saying the Cleveland show need to elbow fuck a pigeon.

Peter has retard strength though, have you not seen the chicken fights?

i see the african americans have joined the thread

i can tell you're black because you yourself said the animation style is better, when in fact they're obviously the exact same :)

Stan has CIA hand to hand combat training and wicked good aim qith his pistol even if peter got the upper hand stan would just shoot him

Shut up Meg

Both are fucking awful these days. Only good family guy seasons were the first 3 before it got cancelled. Now it just tries to be edgy in the place of being funny.

Family Guy shits on everything all the time and I like that. Roger from American Dad is obnoxious and I don't like how he's such a prop character. Stewie isn't as bad because he's not in every episode with his own sub plot, but they force Roger into every fucking thing.

fighting over which fictional goofy cartoon character can beat up the other fictional goofy cartoon character

please get a life go off the internet you guys are worse than anime

Family guy is simply shit.

Read up on the Tueller Drill. Pistols are basically worthless in a fist fight. Statistically speaking, it's just as likely that Peter would take the gun away and shoot Stan with it, especially if he had the upper hand.

American Dad, it is outrageous but not overly so. They don't treat their viewers quite the idiots that Family Guy does.

Plus with a character like Roger, they can inject the supernatural/impossible into situations without making it too absurd.

American Dad >>> Family Guy.

Mfw pic related is 10x funnier than both put together

Found the redditor

This guy dosent know that no one not even kaffirs like the Cleveland show, but then again Sup Forumsyards don't know shit about the ppl they hate just what the charts tell them.

And American Dad is obviously the good show, the show has much better writers and resources and Seth McFarlane is only the producer and voice actor for this one, probably the main reason its better.

They are both pretty bad lately. Will take Bob's Burgers please.

One show has pic related
the other doesn't.
check mate.

Literally ruined Cleveland

>kaffirs

Take neill and fuck off back to your shit hole burn the alien 5 script while you are at it

Rick and Morty, faggot.

i never laughed at any joe on family guy. the stories don't make sense. the characters change their personality all the time.
american dad has some decent stories, but they are mostly a copy from the simpsons. i like roger however and there are a few good jokes

literally the same show

Ffwc is just 'fuck' in welsh though.
Welshfag here.

Family Guy had a fucking major sharp decline around season 6 or so, its now unwatchable. American Dad is eminently still watchable and has always been give or take the odd shit episode, so I go for American Dad.

>literally
You are the cancer.

They are both just background shows you play while doing important things

OP here. Why is everyone getting so worked up? They are just animated cartoons

they should merge the two, make them neighbors

call it American Family Dad Guy

So basically, guns are pointless and we should all use our fists.

Family dad?

Beavis and Butthead

Because somebody is wrong on the internet and i must let them know so

>trained in hand to hand combat
>Nah m8, the blue collar fat guy would just take the gun off him

south park

This. Neither are brilliant but American Dad isn't as cancerous.

This.

I usually only watch either when I am painting or something. I much prefer American Dad though. Family guy is lazy and obnoxious.

if you're 12: family guy
if you're not: American dad

I'm back, I was just shitposting
>never even seen the Cleveland Show

FUCK OFF GEORGE BUSH Sup Forums IS IMPORTANT

i agree with this.

pic unrelated.

I will make you lick a butterfly's wings till it turns on you and colour rapes you with it's unique image

>complete garbage vs utter shit

The joke is that everyone in it is pathetic. I tried so hard to like that show because I liked the old Cleveland, but now his character is just 3/4 manchild and 1/4 black. His family isn't very funny either, his daughter is annoying, his wife is disgusting, his two boys are either fat gross out joke or black joke. The side characters are pretty unlikable except for the bear, but he's underused and his potential is lost.

Just like this election :D

Reddit needs to get out

Family Guy = Hillary Clinton

American Dad = Donny Trump

Op = huge faggot

why not both?

OP here. I would have a response but your mums to busy scraping the comeback off her teeth

Both are just Simpsons rip offs

Did you just /thread on your own fucking post?

/thread

Both are nothing but shit

Both are really good. Roger from American Dad sells it for me tho.