What do you do for a living?

she's fat

depends on the definition of the operation "+"

usually it's 4

What nationality are you?

Is that you in the pic?

Timestamp?

Can I ask you anything?

if a cat falls from over sixty foot and lands on its feet, is it likely to be uninjured?

I am a world citizen

How would you use physics to exterminate the Jews?

check'd and kek'd

Reed thr green

have you found a way to divide by zero

>Virgin detected

niggers

Is the Cern really useful?

That depends on your ability to actually write your question and post it in here. (It would also have to be comprehensible for me to give you an answer)

Hello mooselum

do you think philosophy is dead?

Do you speak German?

Where does mass come from?

Well because I studied physics (in Germany), I don't use the imperial system and also don't have a cat to test it.

gerade vor zwei tagen den bachelor gemacht und sich jetzt gleich auf Sup Forums (lol) sich als der geilste fühlen? du gehst mir am arsch vorbei. studier was weniger dummes

What is your favorite German physics formula?

my brother has a PhD in physics, what can I say to really annoy him?

Condensed matter, nuclear, astronomical, theoretical?

That's like asking : what does the colour blue smell like?

Prove me I'm wrong
Germany + Muslims=cucked

Well I'd grab myself the fruit of choice and build a device that exterminates the Juice inside. Most preferably something like a microwave oven.

what does the color blue smell like?

ask him why he's still unemployed

not really, isn't the prevailing theory the higgs field?

but he's not

Do the 'refugees' like physics?

why is the information transport in entagled quantum not instant, but has to follow the SRT?
(my mothertongue is german too, sorry for bad english :P)

Not really, but you can often divide by something really close to 0 to get a valid answer to the problem in question.

Y are all the best german physicists jooz?

does the theory of general relativity apply at sub-atomic scales?

Sent from my Android phone

Just because there are brown people living next to white people doesn't mean there will be less white people than there would have been if the brown people lived in another country.
You are a victim of your territorial instincts.

Well yes, for us physicists and a lot of other scientists it is. For the usual Jon Doe it probably isn't in a direct way.

most stupid analogy ever. it's nothing like that. you can't ask what a color smells like, because they are perceived by different senses. but you can ask, where mass comes from - you just don't know it and most likely can't find out. you cannot find out however what a color smells like.

kek

this guy

this is bait. convert from imperial to metric. dont have a cat to test. use maths then

All Germans have a hardcore fetish. If you really are German then you have one too, what is it?

Has a 'refugee' raped you yet? If so have you hid it because racist

ask him why he works at McDonald's

how does one eat holocaust semen?

No not at all, religious stuff just covers over it in the media

how come they rape you in germany in sweden but they don't rape us in france, do they think we're ugly or something? I'm so offended

Fluently

But it is the usual Jon doe the one paying for it though

liar

guys he's fake

If you're so smart how come you don't look like a hot 20 year old?

Well show him some "science"-show on tv trying to explain complicated stuff in a simple way. that should work.

since you are being a smart ass then its not only depended on the operation but only on the sets you are doing the operations on.

I might be a victim of my territorial instincts, but you are victims of having them not.
It's not the fact they are brown (genetically more violent and less intelligent, I know, but that's not the point) it is because of their religion.
The same you will not leave your kid play with a random pitbull, you must be careful with certain collectiveof people that represents a high risk.
It's like niggers in the USA. Animals with humans clothes.

a quick search tells me it established in the 17th century

you just need to think of space-time like the surface of a 5-dimensional egg, user.

Why are all of the hottest white grills in Hollywood put in movies where they are the love interest of roided up black males?

Well not like belgium or france though.

I did't ask them so far.

Well, because its not transport of information because its actually random. The only information you have is what the state of the "entangled partner" is when you take a look at yours. You cant send messages like that, unless you want to have random messages that don't make sense, like a key or something.

Well not all of them are

Accelerate an electron/proton/neutron really fast, close to the speed of light and you'll see. A good example for that is cern.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Well, physics

Thanks.

Okay, I’ll just fire up my fucking particle accelerator.

Fuck you OP, that's not you, it's a still from the new Batman film!

Nah I'm a physicist. So it's unlikely because the chance of me being a women is really low.

Take gasoline, pour it over, light it up.

what would happen if say, you put your hand in a LHC beam?

>being this dense that light bends around you

I'm not a liar, the real information I get from that image is that YOU cant divide by 0

Fridge body

That's a different kind of smart. It's spells r-i-c-h

What was it like going to work for the CIA after world war two had finished?

Check that weird youtube channel.

Is it fireproof though ?

Human superman level of power possible, could a person reach that level?

He said a number close to 0
>0.000000000330100029

Was like working for the other guys before but more international.

Same shit different day different faces

That's a weird question. How would a Human person reach a superhuman level of power? would'nt that be human again ?
Or do you mean if it is possible to harness technology in such a way that we have more abilities than before ?

Exactly. Also less racism against jews more against blacks.

> still not shure why jews are considered a race and not something else
> i mean they could believe in something else and become a muslim or a christ or what ever

Can you explain how to solve this?
Berechnen Sie die freie Standardreaktionsenthalpie ∆RG
für die Hydrolyse des
Dipeptids Glycylglycin bei 25°C und 105
Pa in verdünnter wässriger Lösung.
+H3NCH2CONHCH2COO-
(aq) + H2O (l) → 2 +H3NCH2COO-
(aq)
Glycylglycin Glycin
Die Änderung der freien Standardenthalpie beim Lösen von festen Glycylglycin ist
vernachlässigbar klein. Es wird angenommen, dass dies auch für festes Glycin gilt.
Daher werden zur Berechnung der freien Standardreaktionsenthalpie die Werte der
Freien Standardbildungsenthalpien von festem Glycylglycin und Glycin verwendet.
∆BG
(Glycin, s) = -377,69 kJ mol-1
∆BG
(Glycylglycin, s) = -490,57 kJ mol-1
∆BG
(H2O, l) = -237,13 kJ mol-1

your body couldnt handle that level of power. it would require a complete re design of of the human body down to its core.

the materials that make up your muscles, tendons, and bones would snap.
bump this

Mama kannst du meine Chemie Hausaufgaben machen?

What conditions need to be met before an object is able to have its own gravitational pull is it simply mass or is it another factor?

What ? first of all i think the answer to the question on top is the part below and that also seems more like chemistry or a similar field in experimental physics.

Do think the level of strength could be reached with life long training or would we need to use bio technology

can electrons turn into photons or vise versa?

>What conditions need to be met before an object is able to have its own gravitational pull is it simply mass or is it another factor?
Rewrote this to make sure you see it

Depends on the energy and the particles in the beam. Maybe one would burn a small area of his hand or something. I wouldn't recommend it because of the radiation.

No, go to bed

Had you been a physicist during the Nazi era. Do you think you would have had a more successfull career?

warum zum fick hast du dich noch nicht umgebracht? scheisse man... jetzt hast du jahre lang nie die eier dazu gehabt und gehst sogar davon aus dass wir es nicht merken. bring es endlich hinter dich wir alle warten darauf.

i wondered this for a while whether or not the deposited energy would burn through, wipe the matter away, or just feel like a sharp sting