"el fútbol mejicano es horrendo"

>"el fútbol mejicano es horrendo"
what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.milenio.com/futbol/periodista_argentino-alejandro_fantino-liga_mx-horrenda-rayados_de_sinaloa_0_776922361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.milenio.com/futbol/periodista_argentino-alejandro_fantino-liga_mx-horrenda-rayados_de_sinaloa_0_776922361.html
Facebook and Twitter are in maximum butthurt over this

que es desigual e injusto che. amo a mejico y que el futbol mejicano es de los mejores del continente.

most argies see it as a retirement league from hack players that play here.

you are young:

are you good? move to europe

you a mercenary hack? move to mexico

Nahuel, tu portero de seleccion no dice eso.

he is right you know we suck m8 lets deal with it and try to improve instead of crying

liga mx is fucking garbage partly because most mexicans don't play as a team. too many times have i seen a player have the option to pass the ball onto another teamate for a better chance of scoring but no they always choose to take the shot and more than often they always send the ball flying and then they make a stupid as face as if they were even close to scoring. mexicans are too arrogant to accept criticisms in their play and therefore the league will never improve at the rate its going

T. Michael

actually its
t.chi

> they have play offs
> teams can buy places in the league

What Fantino said is true but not for the right reason

that Mexican football is shit

It only got hyped because Bronaldinho played in your shitty league, probably the worst of all America with Honduras.

Uruguayan players go there when they are not good enough for Europe or before retirement to make a few bucks.

I'm not saying the MX league is bad or, god forbid, that the atrocious uruguayan """"""""""league""""""""" is better, but it doesn't have too much prestige besides being quite rich and money to burn.

>30 team leagues
Or do you even have a league?
Pipe down muhammad.
That still makes itbetter than most of south america. Brazil is pretty much the same.

>filthy yankee
>talking about football

how is this even allowed?

Guzman was only on the NT because Martino had worked with him in Newells when he was Argie league champion.
Argies who go to ligamx know they're not good enough to get eurobux so they settle for some extra pesos
If ligamx is so much better than ours why havent they won any Libertadores despite having 5x the money compared to our teams.

>yankee
he is a Chicano/illegal

Is this the thread for shit as fuck leagues? Ours can't even start because the players are on strike. A fucking joke

no this is another bully the Mexicans thread

i didn't say it was better. To me, and most people it's the brazilian, argentinian, and then the mexican league. And it's been posted a million times, the best teams in the league are sent to the concacaf tournament, and the others are sent to the libertadores. The people in charge of the league aren't interested in it. In the rare occasion when a good team with actual money like tigres goes you saw what happens. They got destroyed by an actual team with balls in the final though. This year two mediocre teams like pumas and toluca destroyed the group stages, and pumas got ko'd on pens by one of the finalist, and wasn't destroyed like bocita.

I never said anything about the argie league being superior m8, calm your tetas

Mexicans are just fucking shit at football. They're the England of South America(They just aren't Northern. They aren't white enough) but even worse. They've produced maybe 2 world class players in their entire fucking existence. Small countries like Holland and Portugal shit all over them. I just think Mexicans are literally subhuman and can't produce athletes or technical players.

but he's right
only second tier players go there, the rest go to europe

>That still makes itbetter than most of south america. Brazil is pretty much the same.

what was the last brazillian player that went to liga mx?lol

No one wants to play there, no one cares about it, CONCACAF is a joke and you suck in Libertadores.

Back to Sup Forums, malinchista de mierda

>this cerrote talking shit about Mexico
Lmao

Because we don't give a fuck about your meme tournament. Liga MX always sends mediocre teams and they always make it far without trying. I really hope Chivas takes the memetadores half seriously and wins it just so you sudacas can finally shut the fuck up.

>this flag
>talking about non-halal subjects

Why do sudacas always bring up their own meme tournaments that shit teams go to as if that was a fair comparison?

Mexicans may be subhuman mud people, but at least they aren't feces flinging monkeys like you, hue

Losing 7-0 to chile isnt half as bad as losing to dentists.
I said in terms of overpaying for shit players. Liga mx prefers fat argentinians and speedy ecuadorian nigs over monkeys.

Of course liga MX is not as good as Europe, still is better than most south American leagues though.
Some players use it a stepping stone to go to yurop.

The worst thing I see in liga MX is the overhype/overprice of sudaca players. Some posters here are right, if you weren't good enough to go to Marseille or some shit like that from whatever third class machupichu league, why the fuck are clubs here paying them as if they're world class?

We should stop importing overpriced shit sudacas and develop more youth.

>Why do sudacas always bring up their own meme tournaments that shit teams go to as if that was a fair comparison?

Because it's the only direct competition between the leagues that exists for comparison.

Also,
>Libertadores
>Meme tournament

Because Mexicans teams play there you dumb delusional #puravida asshole.

It's not a direct competition when the taco benders send their shittier teams. And yes, Libertadores is a meme tournament. Quit acting like any continental club competition other than the UCL matters.
>inb4 muh peñarol

>hoo hoo ah ah ah ah ah gib banana

>tfw Brasil is posting

>says Costa Pobre

kek

My god, is it an Argie defending a Brasaca? Do your friends know you do this?

>I said in terms of overpaying for shit players. Liga mx prefers fat argentinians and speedy ecuadorian nigs over monkeys.

Nah mate, they don't prefer shit, they don't have a pick on this, there is not even a competition, they can't pay more money than some random arab country/china and if he is actually good they go to europe.

Mexicans are really delusional about their league, really, no one wants to play there dude, minus the central americans refugees and random venezuelan/ecuatorian that are not good enough to go to argentina/chile/uruguay.

cringe

Leave Costa Rica alone. I just visited your country. Will retire there and marry a fine ass Tica

It's OK, Ameribro. Most of the rest of Latin America is mad jel of us since they are either recently emerging from communism/Chavismo or are shit poor or both. Chile is really the only other country that can compare in both wealth AND stability of government, maybe Uruguay. They also blame all of their problems on gringos which is typical nigger behavior.

>Back to Sup Forums, malinchista de mierda
>USA Flag

Adressing a problem doesnt mean Im malinchista, mojado estupido

mexican league is boring as fuck. they play so slow its ridiculous.

>still pronounces the country "Coast-a-Rica"
>dreams of marrying a woman after he transcends the age of 65

dude you sound miserable, even if youre joking, i feel bad for you

Cerrá el hocico CR no tiene ni mierda de que hablar. Aqui cambiaron al sistema de torneos cortos copiando a Mexico. Empezaron a traer a pura mierdas sudamericanos como Gabas copiando lo que hacian en Mexico. Los equipos ticos no pueden ganar ni ese pedazo de basura de torneo de Concacaf. Mejor quedate callado si solo vas a decir mierda.

can somebody post that dbz meme in spanish where argentina is vegeta and mexico is hercule and also explain the joke

ey Mexico your province it's trying to bite ours, calm it down

Me respeta a Gabas mae. Los torneos cortos son necesarios para que la mayoría de """"""clubes""""""" pueda sobrevivir. En este país hay talento, empezando por CL9

>he rates Gabas and Cristian """don't even know how to read much less pass the fucking ball" Lagos
Costa Rica sería un país tuanis si no hubieran retardos como usted arruinando todo.

>implying Lagol needs to make a fucking pass
He is a goalscorer whose only job is to get a ball and put it in
The fuck did you expect of a """""primera"""""" división player that was a banana plantation peon until 25 years of age?

Da pena ajena usted mae, deje de andar en Sup Forums claramente no tiene idea de futbol usted.

El jugador Mexicano simplemente no levanta nivel y mientras eso suceda pues habra mas extranjeros
Los Argentinos no los ocupan porque siempre hay talento constante fluyendo desde las inferiores

HORRENDO
O
R
R
END
O

BUILD THE WALL

>Implying I need a visa to go to your adoptive country
CHI

GO MAKE MY BURRITO, BITCH

Chileans dont even know what those are.