twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Tony Romo

He's actually underrated

Miller and Mack, even Aaron Donald are better

Tim Bradley
JJ Roid

jimmy garrapollo

Kys

Notice that no notable sports journalist dares call him overrated because he will be a multi MVP winner and everybody is aware of it.

Dumb nigger
t. Vikings fan

Kill yourself nigger lover. Miller wad only good because he abused shitty linemen and had an elite d to back him up. Donald is good but not watt level. Watt is so fucking distuptive no matter who is next to him. He carried the shitty texans gor years. Possibly the greatest ever once hes done. This year you will see how shit miller is now thar he got paid and doesnt have th3 same elite defense

He said overrated not the best player in e league

this guy was so overrated it was off the chain

Chad Ochomemo

T.O.

Josh Norman

Barry Sanders
>muh would've could've should've if ands and buts fantasy

You actually reminded me how overrated Emmet Smith is

That's a good one. Longevity at that position is pretty impressive though.

You misspelled underrated, user

Who gives a shit if he wins multiple mvps? Dude will never win a superb owl. He might not be overrates, but he's not the next Brady or peypey

This is why this stupid fucker is overrated. He has won nothing yet and people just assume by default that he will win multiple MVPs and Owls and treats him as though he already has.

>aaron dongald
Kill yourself

Maybe obj but i think luck might take the cake although he is the only reason colts arents sub .500 the past 3 years

Exactly. Ever since before he was drafted, people have expected him to be the next Peyton or future HOF lock. And people still assume he *WILL* reach what they expect of him.

He has had 4 years in the league, half of them mediocre, one OK, and one good year. He hasn't proven anything.

How is OBJ overrated? I get that it is annoying that everyone rides on his dick but he plays in NY and is a beast

>conveniently ignoring Mack because there's no real argument against him

jej

Can't wait for him to tear shit up in 2016.

this

this

I bet you wouldn't say this if we were living in pre-2013 years

nice proxy, tiki

Jake Utler

>implying anyone rates Jay Cutler

it's not a proxy, i'm an estonian who's been following NFL since 2006

watt is pretty based for a roidmonkey.

>it's the daily Sup Forums pretends it isn't obsessed with Luck thread but disproves itself by obsessing about Luck

OBJ is the gayest thing to happen in the NFL besides Michael Sam.

Severely underrated

Easy

Derek Carr is mediocre
Von miller is top 10 but the difference between him and the other guys at that level is tiny. He's like a 1000 yard receiver or a 1200 rusher. He's elite but nothing absolutely dominate compared to the other guys
Goff he looks like ken Dorsey junior

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
OBJ
Russell Wilson
JJ Watt.

Cam Newton
Russell Wilson
AB - He deserves it
OBJ - Doesn't deserve it
Gronk

he is currently overrated but i think he'll live up to the hype eventually
with young players you always get people overrating them due to "muh potential"

bro, viska viis

>OBJ

He's legitimately the second best route running receiver next to AB, one of the biggest red zone threats, and has the best hands in the league.

Wilson is the only overrated player you named.

Imagine if the Texans drafted Mack instead of Clowney
would've been fucking wild

I have never heard a single person say "Man that Jimmy Garapollo guy is something special those league 31 passes were tremendous"

>Tony Romo
You mean underrated?

top kek

This guy

>may may watt
>le dissappear like the Lindenburg baby against good O lines man

>Russell Wilson
Fucking out of your god damn mind, He carried his offense to a playoff berth when Marshawn was injured and played the first half almost as bad as the Detroit Lions

Gronk is literally the best player in the league you filthy inbred ape

let me rephrase those words for you
>Best TE in the league
The best player is either Cam or JJ

> His defense
> Rawls and Baldwin carried
> Vikings missed kick

Odell Beckham Junior is the only correct answer.

He had a meme catch, and that is literally the only highlight of his entire career.

> Who is Fitzgerald

>zero combined Superbowl rings

He gets talked about way too fucking much, but his numbers are really fucking good dude. Even without that meme catch he'd still be a top 10 wr (maybe not 10 best RIGHT NOW but considering age, potential, hes top tier)

>Cam

lol

I would say the top 3 are

1. Watt
2. Gronk
3. Antonio Brown

I'm a coltsfag as well and despise the texicans and pats, but those two dominate at their position. QB's are more valuable, but there isn't a QB in the league that is as good at their position as those three guys.

Brady or Rodgers would probably sneak into the top 5, though.

What the fuck? The 2 best QB are overrated? The best DE in the league is overrated?

Wilson was overrated but proved himself to be a solid passer last year. OBJ gets a lot of hype for that catch but is a solid #1 WR so chill you autist

>gronk
>overrated

Are you fucking kidding me? What a pussy. Confirmed to never watched an NFL game. He's the best TE of all time, when he retires. Dude literally carries like 2-3 guys every time he gets tackled. Fucking monster. Pats don't even need typical WR's because just the threat of gronk rumbling down the seam makes defenses shit their pants

Larry fitzgerald has been the #2 option on his team for the last 3 seasons. Too bad you don't watch football, or even take 30 seconds to look up his team stats to see this. Fucking Casual

so many pleb opinions in this thread it kills me

overrated doesnt mean they hype them up a lot

it means they get praise unduly before earning it

>Indonesia
Move along nothing to see here.

I'd probably put Julio ahead of him for now, but that will likely change this season.

It'll be OBJ and AB running the show for a while, receivers wise.

rodgers is a system baby.

ye boy

>le RW is overrated meme

46-18 as a starter. I know his defense helps, but remember he has no O-line and no big name receivers. A QB like Alex Smith probably goes 27-27 with his team.

>only 3000 yards a season

He probably has the most rushing yards of any QB as a starter. In 2015, he was the only QB to in the top 5 in TD/INT ratio and completion %.
Also has the 2nd best TD/INT ratio EVER.

Just because he's unorthodox doesn't mean he's not a great QB.

Not a single person on that list is overrated. They're good players you retard

You can be good and overrated at the same time, faggot.

I ll give an entire team. The seahawks. Minus Lynch hes pretty gud.

You need to watch the episode of hard knocks where they bave a camera on watt as they do a scrimmage game against atlanta. Someone that.big and tall should not be able to move that fast. Its terrifying.

I used to think he was overrated till i read up on him. At the worst hes randy moss 2.0. At the best hes the next jerry rice.

>mfw a bears fan told me cutler is just as good as rodgers but the media wont report it

Shit on Clowney all you like, but the guy is a stud run defender which makes that defense as good as it is, he doesn't put up your meme numbers like like Mack but is key to that team he should be interesting or watch for a full year

Id put him 5th behind payton,sanders,faulk and dickerson. Amazing talented player. But not the best at his position

>Meme and mack in the same sentence

>deflatefag detected
Hope you enjoyed the past 10 years of cheating and bandwagoning, because the Pats aren't going to the Superbowl again anytime soon

>All time rushing leader in yards
>All time rushing leader in TDs
>second most TDs in NFL history next to Rice
>for some reason consistently rated below the biggest quitter in sports history, Barry Sanders
>overrated

You hate the Cowboys, don't you squidward

>delusional bears fans

Here we go
>Emmitt
>Payton
>Sanders
>Tomlinson
>Dickerson
>Brown
>Dorsett
>Faulk

>bears fans
they're getting cucked for at least the next 15 years

Are you the same faggot from the Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith thread a couple days ago? If so pls stop.

Nah senpai. I just think people with delusional fantasies that Sanders was better than Smith are honestly pathetic.

Is there like a charity I can donate to so I can help you?

Adrian Peterson

Donations to Austistics Anonymous are always appreciated, that particular organization does wonders for people like me.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. If I was building a team, I'd take Barry every time, based on the hope that I wasn't such a shit organization as the Lions and ruin his will to play. Emmitt had great vision but I like >muh jukes and >muh spins. Not to mention Barry's YPC were higher, despite him having the most negative yards of anyone. Pic unrelated.

>Watt
>Overrated

choose one and only one you stupid monkey

Yeah.
Pretty much anyone knew Romo was shit back then.

Gronk isn't even top 5 in the league.

Beckham has the best numbers in NFL history in his first 20+ starts.

>Julio runs better routes than Beckham.
???

>46-18 as a starter.
Pic related.

>no big name receivers
Who is Golden Tate
Who is Doug Baldwin
Who is Jermaine Kearse
Who is Sidney Rice
They've all made plays before when given the chance, Wilson is not good enough to get them monster yards like Marshall, Brown or OBJ.
He's got a great receiving corp though, period.

Also, didn't Jimmy Graham fucking everybody in the ass for about 4 years with Brees?

>He probably has the most rushing yards of any QB as a starter.
...........umm, no. What do you even mean by this?

>In 2015, he was the only QB to in the top 5 in TD/INT ratio and completion %.
Nice cherry picking, bro.
Dalton is top 5 in TD/INT and #6 in completion.

>Also has the 2nd best TD/INT ratio EVER.
218 ypg....

>Most years an offensive linemen going to the probowl and all pro votes
>WITH Jay Novacek and Goose Johnson blocking
>Only 4.16 ypc

>for some reason consistently rated below the biggest quitter in sports history, Barry Sanders
1) Not being Robert Smith.
2) Because Barry was better than Emmitt.
3) Pic related, more impressive than literally anything Smith has ever done.

>You hate the Cowboys, don't you squidward
Nope, Michael Irvin is the most underrated WR in NFL history, because of this cuck and the sheltered noodle armed Aikman.

Cam Newton

Seattle doesn't like throwing the ball a lot to begin with. I don't know how you can say that stuff after he made Baldwin look like Jerry Rice when the offense finally adapted and realized they need to tailor the offense around their QB. Even fooled people into thinking Kearse was elite, even though no team ever pays him any money in free agency, so he always comes crawling back after saying he's gone. Suddenly the world did a 180 on Seattle's mediocre receivers because the QB took off.

Also Graham took like half a season to get used to how Seattle's passing game works. He even admitted, he just wasn't used to running scramble drills every other play. He probably would've took all of Baldwin's yards and TDs if he had stayed healthy.

Julio isn't a better route runner but is a better WR overall is what I meant. Though I think this season OBJ will surpass him

>Seattle doesn't like throwing the ball a lot to begin with
Because Russell Wilson is their QB.
If they had Brady, Manning in his prime, Rodgers or Brees, they'd throw it.

>I don't know how you can say that stuff after he made Baldwin look like Jerry Rice
Yeah, about that....
youtube.com/watch?v=GKxzGWTNq14

>Even fooled people into thinking Kearse was elite
Literally nobody ever said this.
Ever.

>Suddenly the world did a 180 on Seattle's mediocre receivers because the QB took off.
Cris Carter = the world?

>Also Graham took like half a season to get used to how Seattle's passing game works
Yeah, he has to get used to an average QB.

>He even admitted, he just wasn't used to running scramble drills every other play
What's he supposed to say?
"My half nigger midget QB can't throw a seam route worth a damn"
Point is, when you have Jimmy Graham, you have one of the "biggest named receivers" in the league, so shut the fuck up, he has weapons.

P.S. - Any starting QB could have won SB 49.
75% of the backups could.
50% of practice squad members could.
35% of college SEC, Big Ten, ACC and Pac-12 QBs could.
5% of high schoolers could.

>Any starting QB could have won SB 49

Clearly Peyton Manning couldn't

If they had started for the Seahawks.
And yes, even Peyton could.

>14-2 regular season
>3-0 playoffs
>cherry picks one game

RW might not look as flashy as others, but he rarely completely implodes like PM did that SB

Somebody like Ryan Fitzpatrick would probably turn the ball over half the time the Seahawks got a TO

It's not as easy as it looks

>Because Russell Wilson is their QB.
And?
footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

But he was pretty much a top QB in the league last season and his coach still says they're gonna keep going back to running it hard as ever. Want evidence he wasn't just being coy? He must've drafted like 3 or 4 RBs in the draft to go with Rawls.

>Yeah, about that....
About what? Some bad tackling from the Steelers?

>Literally nobody ever said this.
>Ever.
Actually yeah, nobody ever brings up Kearse. Ever, really, because everybody knows he's not worth mentioning. That's why he can never get any sort of money on the open market. You should go tell Carolina or something about this secret they have up hiding up there.

>Cris Carter = the world?
Honestly, I have no idea what he has to say, but I've never heard anyone say they had good receivers before mid last season. I mean if you want to bring up guys from when Wilson first entered the league and just only asked to keep the ball safe, go ahead, I guess.

>What's he supposed to say?
Nothing and that's what he did most of the time because he stuck out like a sore thumb when they asked him to help block since the GM took all the offensive line $$$ from the Super Bowl team and paid the defense from that same team. They may have zero guys returning next year from last year's O-Line. It was so bad, they wanted anybody else but them.

>14-2 regular season
1) 13-3, you fucking idiot.
2) Defense allowed an amazing 14.4 PPG
3) They played the helpless AFC South, couldn't even sweep them.
4) Weeks 1, 2, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15 and 17 were won because of defense.

>3-0 playoffs
NO
>RW - 0 TD, 103 yards.
>Lynch - 2 TDs, 140 yards

SF
>Only TD if from a free play where the defense froze
>fumbled on very first play
>100+ yard day for Lynch
>defense sealed the game off a tipped interception in the endzone

Den
>Literally any starting QB could have won SB 49 with Wilson's team.

Good job DangeRUS Wilson....

>but he rarely completely implodes like PM did that SB
>2014 NFC WC.
>4 int.
He's rarely put into a position where he can.....he's basically a "do not lose" QB, not a "win it for us" QB.

the one with 0 legit pass attempts in his entire career that people put in the top 5 all time

>And?
And, if they had Brady, Manning in his prime, Rodgers or Brees, they'd throw it.
Try reading to the end, you fucking idiot.

>But he was pretty much a top QB in the league last season
The 2nd half, 1st half he shit the bed, when he faced ass crack defenses like Pitt, Baltimore, Cleveland, Minnesota and Ari when they pretty much had nothing to play for....

>He must've drafted like 3 or 4 RBs in the draft to go with Rawls.
Rawls has proved himself, why would they get more?

>About what? Some bad tackling from the Steelers?
Nice dodging the question, but, what actually happened, was Baldwin broke a tackle, took a 10 yard pass 80 yards by stiff arming Blake.

>Actually yeah, nobody ever brings up Kearse.
Did I say "bring up" or "elite"???

>Honestly, I have no idea what he has to say
.........are you a fucking fan since like, THIS season only?
He's the person who said they were mediocre in the first place to piss off dick-riding fans like you.
Jesus fucking christ....

>I mean if you want to bring up guys from when Wilson first entered the league and just only asked to keep the ball safe, go ahead, I guess.
Yeah, his defense and run game affording him that luxury.
Dalton?
Newton?
Ponder?
Rodgers?
Newton?
Brady?
No, not so much, boy.

>Nothing and that's what he did most of the time because he stuck out like a sore thumb when they asked him to help block
He was rarely, rarely, rrrrrrrrrrrrrarely asked to block, everybody knows Graham doesn't block for shit.

You're kinda getting btfo

I don't know what to tell you man. Your entire narrative is pretty much Russell Wilson was never forced to throw the ball to start his career means he can't do it now is beyond me. Probably the second most ludicrous statement I've heard all week besides that Arizona talk shows saying ranting about Seattle purely fluked into to having stolen Wilson in the draft.

The fact that you think that they'd never draft a bunch of RBs AFTER the fact that they just did is just unbelievable. Or the fact that Graham was clearly asked to block when he got to Seattle when everybody and their moms knew about it last season. If this is bait, I fell for it.

He can't do it now? I'm waiting for him to do it, he's shown nothing though.
I love how you brushed off that he had the#1 defense 4 years in a row.

And wow,you're counting 5-& 7 round picks as a serious reason they aren't committed to Rawls? LOL