Is this the best character marvel has introduced so far?

Is this the best character marvel has introduced so far?

I f***ing loved everything about him..he literally made civil war worth watching.

He's h*lla F***ing Epic OP! Shame he's a N****R

That's not Aunt May

she literally had no part in the whole movie and was shown for 1 minute in total at best
>but muh dikk!! I seen da feemale and muh dikk wuz like "wwaaaaatt??"
get your mind out of the gutter once in a while, there's a whole world out there

my wife's son says he's his favourite, etc.

Muh panther!!

>Black Panther
>as if other color panthers exist

The black refers to the man wearing the suit while the panther refers to the suit.

>he thinks "black panther" refers to the animal

They came up after the character.

sure
>imb4 revisionist wikipedia articles trying to save face by conveniently changing dates

Black Panther the character debuted in early 1966. The Black Panther Party formed in late 1966 and didn't become well publicly known/relevant until 1967 or 1968.

>Sup Forums worshipping the BBC

And i thought Star Wars came out in December

the writers probably had inside information (being leftist cucks) about the black panthers formation and used it as "inspiration" for the hero

some months off doesnt really excuse the first black power character being created just some months before the first black supremacist group was

>just a coincidence tho

You know that premiering the character in early 1966 probably means it was an idea they'd been kicking around for like a year before, right?

>Ku Klux Clan man the character debuted in early 1966. The Ku Klux Klan formed in late 1966 and didn't become well publicly known/relevant until 1967 or 1968.

That's not remotely the same thing.

Why?
Im not equating the two organizations, Im equating the timing and how fishy it is and how naive or prejudiced you'd have to be to consider it completely unrelated and a pure coincidence.

She's really not as attractive as people are making it out to be.

The BPP wasn't even a black supremacy group. It was a Fight The Power group.

I know right? Besides, black people cant even be racists cause they have no power+privilege..it was an overall, general "fight the power" sentiment..whatever that means

Other characters: "Hey panther, quip quip quip quip."

Panther: "Fuck off."

It was pretty refreshing

I like that Panther didn't come off all nigger-like. Also, he had the best costume.

>best character
>literally a nigger in a suit pretending to be a cat

Power = The government.

You never heard of the phrase "Power to the People"?

Instead of the crabs in a barrel mentality of today, there were groups of Poor Whites, Blacks, Asians, Latinos, etc. would band together to fight oppression.

this isnt exactly a good thing

what it means is that these movies are so over the top with fucking quips that when a character doesnt use them he seems ultra-hardcore serious

>kill whitey=fight general oppression and da gubmint
'no'
thats how it's presented through the media, but it really isnt how it went down back then..but im just a dickhead on the internet so..

They never sought out to kill white people. Unless you think self defense = 'kill whitey'.

I mean there is BPP footage right here on the Internet for you to look at.

black supremacy or white supremacy doesnt inherently mean "kill a certain group of people"

it means "we're better than a certain group of people"...if you think thats a healthy attitude for any race against any other race, I dont know what to tell you man

Why doesn't Batman have a cape on?

she is, considering she's 52 years old.
And even if she was 40, she IS hot, user.

You're probably too young to notice. I know, i didn't find old women attractive when i was 18 either.

>the writers probably had inside information (being leftist cucks) about the black panthers formation and used it as "inspiration" for the hero
>"probably"

So no proof then? Don't see how that is any different than "just a coincidence".

Besides, "black panther" is an existing animal and superheroes based off of animals aren't uncommon. I don't know of any species with the "Klu Klux" label.

You're getting triggered over a superhero name.

It's just that the name Black Panther is way more likely to be a coincidence than something like Ku Klux Klan.

thats like me saying batman is literally a drama queen dressed as a bat or spider-man a nerd dressed as a spider or hank Pym a nerd dressed a an ant or wasp a nerd dressed as an ant or cap a weak pussy dressed up as a solider dressed up as a flag or robin a kid dressed up as a bird or iceman a faggot dressed up as a icicle no character makes since if you just try to make sense of them by looking at there designs

depending on your bias

That's because he's African, not ghetto trash American black. I have African family and they are wonderful. Every time I come down to the states I marvel at how crass, rude, and dumb blacks are down there. Not everyone of course, but A critical mass.

Exactly. Older women are fucking sexy.

No, depending on the fact that panthers are an animal which are black, so the combination of those words is far more common than some made up nonsense words like Ku Klux Klan.

You shouldn't use such naughty words on Sup Forums user.

>first black superhero who is a king of a black kingdom far greater than any white country
>comes out months before the biggest black supremacist group emerges
>they both have the same name
>"lol stop talking nonsense...its a pure coincidence"

Im sure if you ran statistics on that shit it would be like 1/10000000000000000 chance of that happening..

>Jack Kirby's original concept art for Black Panther used the concept name, "Coal Tiger."

lol, that's a 10x better name.

>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised.[7] His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[7][8] were Austrian Jewish immigrants
pure coincidence

>Is this the best character marvel has introduced so far?

Because he was quip-averse, ruthlessly focused, and serious?

And because he wore black and had pointy ears?

not who you were replying to but milfs made my dick diamonds since I was 13

I thought Panther was pretty awesome, along with Spider-Man's portrayal in this movie. Both in Peter and Spidey. I thought they billed him as an extremely agile and very FUCKING strong meta. He's beaten out by Cap, overall, but that's to be expected since Spidey just started his gig 6 months ago and most likely has no formal combat training.

Does anyone here think that they could take the Thunderbolts/Raft angel for a Spidey re-boot? I'm not incredibly familiar with the T-Bolts background, but I figured:

>Osborne works on a serum that is very much like the serum used to create the Winter Soldier(s) program.

>Pitches it to Ross as a way to "Get the Avengers you want AND be able to control them"

>Ross okays the serum's experimentation on prisoners aboard the raft

>Executes order to form The Thunderbolts

From there I'm a little fuzzy on how Spidey would get involved and without having a shit ton of hero cameos from Avengers. I'd like to think Oz eventually turns to his "true intentions" or even sets up Spidey to look like the Bad Guy. Ending with using a "modified" serum on himself (gobber serum) and becoming Green Goblin towrads the end.

>Optional Osborne becomes Iron Patriot Mk 2 to become team leader, cameo/help from Tony to smack him down which leads to Normal seruming up.

jfc who gives a fuck.

no one in your mind, when it doesnt fit your narrative