Why the fuck do I have to be American?

I didn't choose my country, it's not fair!

Tfw jealous of americans

I want to be american so bad

It's so shit though! Nobody would want to live in this horrible dungheap!

than how about i take the honor of putting you out of your misery?

But.. but i thought it was the greatest country on earth? All the other americans on here keep saying it!!

You didn't choose the Thugland, the Thugland chose you.

>tfw no raifu
>tfw no truckfu
>tfw no gigantic house
>tfw no obese waifu I could help lose weight in miles of unpopulated wilderness with the power of freedomâ„¢

you have to go back.
i will give your spot to a mexican boy

It isn't, we just say that because to boost our own egos. If you really want to know what the best country is according to world opinion, it's either Switzerland or Ireland.

The best country tends to fluctuate between those two each year.

But it's not definitely not here, and I would trade to be in some other 1st world country.

>I will never be American

An existence worse than death

>tfw no guns
>tfw no low car taxes
>tfw no SHARTING AHAHAHAHHAHA
POO POO WEE WEE AHHAHAHAH *PRRRRRRRTTTTTTT*

"the best country" makes no sense.
just some meaningless stats.
depends on your situation.

i dont think it would be too hard for a Canadian to immigrate to America

It can be quite tough

Just leave me alone, Tyrone, leave me to wallow in my misery and pain as you fuck my wife.

Not if you get a job
Lots of canadians here

ewww you are weird

>if you get a job

I want to work on wall street but your people have no incentive to bring me in. I'll be doomed to the Bay street office forever.

>I will always be a f*nn

IT'S NOT FAIR

It appears that you are all in fact faggots

I'M NOT A FAGGOT

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Better a faggot than a f*nn

>tfw can't land a job in europe

>In a perfect world

>tfw no detached house with a garage
>tfw no snowmobile in garage
>tfw not enough snow for snowmobile
>tfw barely any wilderness for riding snowmobile
>tfw riding snowmobile through wilderness would be illegal
>tfw camping in wilderness is also illegal
>tfw no seperate daily driver and hauling pickup truck and drag racing project car
>tfw fuel is expensive
>tfw roads are full
>tfw strict vehicle inspections
>tfw no drag strips
>tfw track days are expensive
>tfw no guns unless I put myself on a gubmint register and accept that police can enter my home at any time to check my gun storage
>tfw hunting is heavily restricted
>tfw high taxes
B-but hey, a-at least I'd get unemp-p-ployment benefits, r-right?

Okay okay, maybe you're right, Hans.

Maybe America is probably the best country as far as individual rights go.

I've just.. Become sort of brainwashed by how everyone here shitposts about America, really makes a man doubt if it's a good place to live in.

According to neets on Sup Forums no one is white and all women love niggers

you mean like a floor trader? or in a trading desk?
i have no idea. i worked in the back office (software) doing consulting work for a hedge fund and there were quite a few foreigners in my team (chinese, indians, some russians). traders are crazy folk.

stop compleining

Nah, the US has at least as many downsides as upsides. I'm actually very eased in mind because of our less competitive society and superior employee rights. Life in the land of the apparently free is only better when you work your ass to bits to become well above average.

I want to work sell-side

Stop listening to trolls then. Trolling can induce mental illnesses in people. Google TiTs (Trolling induced tranny syndrome)

You do realize this board is countries shit posting right? This is where we gather and discuss international shit. Very patriotic of you user

>all women love niggers
that's true though. well not all but most of them wouldn't mind tasting the BBC

ah yes, blacked.com is a very good gauge of this

Niggers literally get the lowest-tier women in real life. Outside of like the professional athletes or successful rappers they really aren't all that coveted.

>tfw no seperate daily driver and hauling pickup truck and drag racing project car
this

I wish I was American

No, your country is still utter shit Cletus. I would never want to live there.

Not sure why you'd want to be anything else.

At least you don't live in a commieblock full of muslims.

come home mongol man

this

The US are too big

Where you at.

I'd go pretty much anywhere in the US.

Too big for what? Its still functioning.

How about an exchange?

That's why there are 50 separate states and the 10th amendment is a thing

are you really an American? well, maybe you were born in the US by accident

>"the best country" makes no sense

It does once you define "best." Some Americans here claim they live in the best country because the U.S. has more military might than most of world combined. They think best = most powerful. If you define "best" as the country with happiest people, the U.S. is ranked in the mid teens to twenties depending on the methodology of the research.

I'd say there's no correct way of framing it. Those with conservative ideological tendencies prioritize the well-being of the state over the people. Those who are socially liberal tend to care more about people. Neither's right or wrong, they just have different priorities.

I'll take you up on that if you teach me Russian.

I agree but my point is no matter what criteria you use, it is kinda silly to grade the country on the whole since everyone's situation is different. Europeans cherish their equality so their highest priority seems to be the well being of their poor people. So they take pride in ranking higher than us in that department. Which I think is silly.

FUCK

Quit your whining. The US is the best country in the world. You have so many opportunities. You'll make more money than Europeans, you'll pay less for things than Europeans. You will be able to instantly connect with everyone when you're abroad because everyone knows your country's culture and language, and you will generally be perceived as well-educated, rich and outgoing.

B-b-but muh memes!!!

Doesn't it get on your nerves when sjws talk about white men as if their lives are pure luxury? That's what you sound like.

are you trolling or should i really google

Not its fucking not, you mong.

actually norwegian can make more money and has better pension when gets old, and norway is not vastly populated, man i would spend hours just walking alone, you can't realize the luxury you have m8 and your gdp is bigger than murica's

Give me a path to getting there then.

I want a sell-side investment banking job in the US.