ITT: draw borders onto your country

ITT: draw borders onto your country

How come everyone in Brussels speaks French when it's in Flanders?

And why do most immigrants to Belgium speak more French than flemish?

>How come everyone in Brussels speaks French when it's in Flanders?
French speaking elite did this until the 1960s and since then it became too late to reverse.

>And why do most immigrants to Belgium speak more French than flemish?
There's no African country with Flemish/Dutch as its official language, is there?

>Clay
How about you fuck off you little shit

This is from primary school atlas.

I like that you're also showing the former borders to explain differences and to remember children about their country's history.

>Belgen hebben het lef om iets te claimen.
Wtf is er mis met jullie.

then it should not include prussia but who cares,eh?

It also shows the pre-1945 borders on the Western side.

kut Bataven

Jullie zijn geen echt land.

>mijn geen echt land miem

>Flemish Wallonia
fuck off

>eastern Europe
What? Namur Province is the second richest province after Waalse Brabant

still poor as fuck. Pic related is like 20 km away from Namur

>Artesië
You mean Artois. And yes, It belongs to France.

South Africa and Namibia.

Richer than Liège, Hainaut and Luxembourg provinces anyway. Also your pic proves nothing, it's a fucking train station.

nice cherrypicking

Dutch isn't official in either country, Niggermemedutch is, which is only spoken by whites and Namibia and mulattos in South Africa, and neither of them come to Belgium.

I dare you coming to Namur then m8

>Luxembourg province
>poor
Never been to Arlon haven't you
Also I clearly named Liège hillbilly central and Hainaut third world. Stop being butthurt nigger

Towns like Andenne and Wépion are even worse m8, you should be glad you were in Namèche.

t. proud Wépion fag

I actually went to Wépion and Maizeret that day, but it was already too dark to take decent pictures. Pic related is Thon-Samson

nigger learn to read, where did I state Arlon or the Lux prov. was poor? Also nice cherry picking

Done

You're stating that Namur is richer than Luxembourg, but Namur is basically Eastern European, post-industrial hell. You can be as butthurt as you want, but it's neither cherry-picking nor anything else. The Namurois countryside is just poor.

good post

Namur has a less of an industrial heritage, and I don't see where the Eastern Europe meme is coming from desu. I' aint even butthurt anyway, can't take you seriously when you keep posting pics of counstryside-ish train stations...

Will you take maps then? Just because Namur has less of an industrial heritage it doesn't mean it doesn't have at all. Most of Eastern Europe doesn't have it either.
Map's from 2010 but I seriously doubt much has changed since.

>Andenne/Namêche
>under 16k €

Namur still remains richer than its neighbours when you sum things up, because Namur town and the richer towns around it balance it out. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings if you live in Luxembourge prov, I don't mean it, really, it's a nice place. And you don't see me post cherry picked pics of of the shitty part of Luxembourg heh ;)

>It's another Dutch thread

That's what I said you spastic child. Just because it's "richer" than its neighbours it doesn't mean it's not poor. Also I live in Waterloo so your whole post is bullshit.

also see , there's actually not that much to "balance out" in Namur province.

You sure showed me how poor I am life is a struggle m8. Waterloo cucks sure don't want to associate with their retarded brothers from the south lol.

You sperged out because I posted a meme map m8, you should go check yourself.

Is Antwerpen really that black? My uncle has a business office there and he doesn't really trust "the negros" as he calls them (he lives near Koln by the way).

It has a lot of blacks, but there are more Moroccans and other Northern Africans there. Congolese people are notorious retards in that city though.

Also Antwerpen is nowadays European Jew City desu

I think it's time for Belgium to be divided between the Nederlande, Frankreich, und Deutschland.

>This is what Belgians consider poor

You must live in a utopia.

Namur prov has literally no similarities with eastern europe whatsover, that would be hainaut or liège if anything

I guess that makes sense. I mean it is famous for Jewish jewel cutting and selling.

> belgium

Yeah it is, it's also one of the few Places in Europe where you can still see Ashkenazi culture in the streets. It's pretty nice honestly

Shit's the same for the most part, get over it butthurt man.

kid lives in Waterloo, a super rich town south of Brussels, so his standards might be a bit higher than the average Joe, yet I'm sure there still are some fucked up roads and train stations up there as well

there you go

according to the butthurt Namur fag this "utopia" is even cherrypicked and he considers his province richer than what is basically Eastern Ukraine, although the numbers don't lie.

Here you go.

>Artesië
>Rijsel
>Henegouwen
Unbelievable how even we use the French names for these regions, but the butthurt Flemish still refer to them in Dutch. You'll be hard pressed to find a Dutchman who refers to Lille as Rijsel.

Pretty much every Flemish person I know uses the word Henegouwen, and Rijsel is even how it's written on highway signs. As far as I know even Walloons learn these words at school kek

A fact is that plenty of Artesians fled to the Netherlands during the persecution of Huguenots. Even Amsterdam used to be 1/4 Huguenot during the 17th-century.m(They gave me my surname as well). So I don't think there are a lot of people left who have a connection with the Netherlands (and Belgium).

Artesië may not be thay common, but I hear Rijssel and Henegouwen quite a lot. I have heard anybody saying Hainaut here.

What's so unbelievable about that? The French use French toponyms all the time: Anvers, Louvain, la Flandre Occidentale. Just like Amsterdam is Amesterdão in Portuguese or New York is Nueva York in Spanish

Nothing wrong with that

He says that Flemish people use French toponyms instead of Flemish/Dutch ones. Learn how to read

Actually the opposite, how Dutch people use French toponyms instead of Dutch ones. My bad