Why is "Asshole" never used as a curse for women?

why is "Asshole" never used as a curse for women?
Like "you're an asshole Nick" is normal
But "Anna is such an asshole" just feels wrong somehow
care to explain anyone?

pic sort of related

Other urls found in this thread:

thetango.net/2016/05/19/man-is-in-relationships-with-15-inflatable-animals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you high? Jessica is totally an asshole

Because.
>pic totally related

wat

Because cunt is the preferred pronoun you cis scum

that doesn't make any sense
cunt is completely unisex

Trevor is a total cunt, just like his cunt mother

Let me shit post in peace

this is now a green dog thread

>Update

OP here and what the fuck did you just do

can I play too?

this guy

quints tho

i told you before to stop posting that !

>never
I use it all the time. I also call women dicks.

im in too bitches

Do green animals make green poo?

dafuck is this

>GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>QUINT GREEN DOG ORGY

Any desi faggot here? Lol
I want to know what song this is but I can only remember this part:
Rona rona banta hai

>NEEEEEEEEEERG

Green fluffy abuse please

Because women are always assholes and everyone is used to it that they are stupid ignorant shits that don't take any responsibility for their direct actions (for example when a woman cheats she will say the boyfriend or husband didn't give her enough attention) and will get pissed off if someone points them out on what selfish entitled assholes they are.

It's 2016. Stay away from women.

shitty thread derailed

wtf

Being in relationship with a woman is like drinking a glass of bleach every day. It won't do much damage in short term but your soul will slowly rot inside as you lose your mental sanity and begin to question everything you believe in.

thetango.net/2016/05/19/man-is-in-relationships-with-15-inflatable-animals/

a little later

>can't tell between crappy storefront or ghetto in captcha.

Why even bother with women? As human beings they are full of shit in every possible way.

The guys in the comic strip could easily have avoided this problem if they just chose better genes before getting born. Chad may be a dumb asshole, but boy is he handsome.

LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's funny. I had dinner with a friend and his girlfriend last night. We started talking about politics and how I support Trump. He already knew, she didn't.

She had been otherwise sane and normal until this point and immediately broke out into SJW rhetoric. I could tell that she half wanted to tell me to leave. She kept asking me questions, but then when I'd go to answer, cut me off before I could get a word in edgewise. Male privilege this. Male privilege that.

I'm like "You grew up in a family that owned multiple houses. I grew up with a single parent who was abusive and alcoholic, ran away from home at 17 and spent a total of three years of my life homeless. I don't think you're in a position to lecture me about privilege".

Then she noped out and retreated to her craft room.

My buddy and I went out for a couple more beers and he's like

"You know... she's a lot better than she used to be."

I mean. Jesus. That's the baseline now. Insane harpies who think that they can berate you into agreeing with them but take in no new information beyond what leddit and tumblr tell them to think.

I will be single for life.

Im gay and were in a relationship with a girl back in my closet days. Was kinda funny driving her insane with my total immunity from her female bulshit. Since I don't really think like a guy when it comes to women I had zero jealousy issues and basicly did not give a fuck. I was very romantic tough and did push the right buttons. So she was into me. But then again it was easy for me to think from her perspective.

I was the one giving her the :"Sorry honey not today, Im just not in the mood." line It really fucked with her head. Once I said out loud during sex "Hmm, I wonder if I turned on the washing machine?". She was not pleased...

bump

Fuck you OP I call my wife an asshole all the time.

This just reminded me of the time a girlfriend answered the fucking phone while we were fucking.

Answered the fucking phone.

And she checked who it was before, too. Her fucking brother.

Who might have been the most annoying faggot I've ever met in my life.