What's more beta than driving an automatic?

What's more beta than driving an automatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

allfordmustangs.com/forums/mustang-s550-general-discussion/861994-yeah-so-1-400-miles-my-ecoboost-has-blown-head-gasket.html
partsblog.olathetoyota.com/4383/ford-sued-ecoboost-problems/
fordf150.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107989
reddit.com/r/cars/comments/1imt47/brand_new_ford_f150_has_already_blown_through_3/
charneylawyers.com/Charney/forddualclutchtransmissionclassaction.php
blog.caranddriver.com/ford-recalls-262000-vehicles-for-transmission-suspension-other-issues/
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/52510-ford-hit-with-class-action-over-fiesta-focus-transmission-defect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

driving an automatic acura

Not having a chauffeur.

(You)

beep beep motherfucker i'm twelve and daddy bought me my first car, murica!

driving automatic in my lamborghini aventador...

keep shifting in your fucked up renault clio fag

I like both. In a car with some power, I enjoy driving a stick shift. When it comes to driving my 1994 four door, long bed, diesel, dually, four wheel drive pickup, I'm glad it has an automatic.

put those paddles to good use if you're got them in your """""""""""lamborghini""""""""""

riding the bus

posting on Sup Forums

Shit posting on Sup Forums.

Judging people for driving an automatic.

Not caring what others think, and drive what you prefer....

every man should know a few things, like tying a tie, knowing how to swim,changing a tire/oil change and fucking driving a stick car!!!

Calling it an automatic and not a standard.

>standard

Good one user, that tickled me

Automatic is by far better to drive. I can drive stick too but when it's 7am and I'm on my way to work I can eat a fucking bagel and drink coffee while you fucking japs ride around with both hands full. Fucking plebs doing a machines job.

driving a manual

Is funny when little stupid kids talk about beta and alpha
OP your the beta regardless of what you drive

Not really, you can easily youtube tutorial how to drive stick.

What kind of lady can't drive with their hands full?

I've drove with a McChicken sandwich in each hand and a phone propped between my ear and shoulder

power scouters

The stick isn't the hard part, it's the clutch that should be in the picture

are you insulting bumper cars? are you new faggot?

agreed
and
checked

Riding a bike dressed like one of those cycle douches

more beta than driving an automatic? driving a manual and grinding gears because you think you're hot shit and don't know how to drive stick.

Automatics cause so many accidents because the drivers are fat and lazy and start using their left foot to brake. but when in emergency situation the brain tells them to use the right foot to brake hard and they end up stepping on the accelerator and plowing through a shop.

Also in my country the only people using automatics are the elderly and disabled lel.

Check, check, check and check! And Im litterally a faggot. How does american "men" manage to do anything these days without someone there to do it for them? Do you guys even know how to whipe your own asses anymore?

taking the bus?

I'd rather have a manual pickup especially if i'm towing or carrying a heavy load for better control of the torque,

In Europe we learn to drive manual from day one so it's never a problem.

Only learners grind gears.

OP whats so manly about shifting gears?

Being in full control of the car and making it do what YOU want it to do.

>What's more beta than someone who drives an automatic?
Someone who judges people on what car they drive

As a 16yr old poor American, my first car is a 5spd Honda.

it's statistically proven that men who can do a perfect hill start in a manual are better at satisfying a woman.

>What's more beta than driving an automatic?
Being self conscious about what you drive.

WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK
????

it's europe vs usa bait, don't bite

Voting Clinton.

This is true, I met my wife whilst doing a hill start, nine months later she gave me my first child.

>2015 + 1
>not having your vehicle do everything you want it to without saying out of fear of you getting men in overalls to lobotomize it

Well, at least you guys still have your sick drifts.

It's just all the easyness shit in america that makes people inept at practical stuff. In other countries we do stuff, like change tires, fix the house and most men actually own a set of basic tools. Fuck it's not uncommon to see women changing tires here. And we do it twice a year.

Having an automatic is seen as less manly since it takes less skill to drive it. It's like a dumbed down car.

i hope i never meet you on the road

Your comment is proof enoug for me for this statement to be true. A man who does not know his way around the stick in his car, can not be expected to know how to use the stick in his pants.

Why? You can't fucking eat and drive!? You require both hands for driving and can't possibly do two things at once?

I am currently learning to get a driving license and thought about buying a manual car. And i am thinking about 2007 Saab 9-3 1.9 TID. Any tips on good manual cars?

if they get a picture of me stuffing my face while driving on the qualcomm i'll get written up

Isnt evolution about making things efficient and practical to use? Its like saying we should all go back to using axes because chainsaws require less effort and make us lazy.

not with stick. even with an automatic its a distraction and makes it much more likely for an accident to happen.

I geuss having to call other people beta to make your dick feel big.

Shure Im able to send a text, eat and fap whilst driving. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. You should have your full attention on the road, not fuck around with other shit. Do that when it's just your own life on the line.

Thinking that an automatic transmission does NOT have gears

Pegging?

Fuck you, America is freedom you can stay in whatever 3rd world shithole you live in and I'll keep muh freeedums

i drive an automatic. its a volkswagen jetta too. do you know why i dont care that i drive an automatic? because i get to roll joints while im driving.

so you're saying stick shift is good because you learn how to handle dicks better? you sure you're not gay?

Everyone should know how to drive one, just because they might have to someday. But I agree with the auto anons too. If its an absolute turd burglar mobile, then yeah, having to put in the extra effort with a stick just makes me hate it more.

What's everyone drive?
>2016 Focus ST

yeah, this is the right answer.

master race here.

>turbo ford
So when does your engine blow up?

>it's my freedom to endanger everybody else on the road
it's actually not. you're not allowed to drive while on the phone. at least in south carolina. you're not allowed to drive under influence either.

No you don't. In fact, you need a separate licence to drive manual, and most of you only take the test for the automatic.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>posts shit like this
>never been to a track day

who are you racing on the school run?

no.
t. german

automatics are better for drag racing. get the right automatic transmission and you can beat the living shit out of them and not have to worry.
and yes, im same faggin

If you learn in a manual then you can drive an auto.

If you learn in an auto then you can't drive a manual.

Why not just learn the hard way then make your choice afterwards?

U have a problem with that?? Are you literally disrespecting the troops out in afghanistan and iraq and syria right now by suggesting that they're fighting for my freedom and you just want to install sheria law anyway? You fuckign scum terrorist muslim I HAVE THE FREEDOMS YOU DONT BECAUSE OF OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN AND I WILL NOT STAND AROUND WHILE SOME MUSLIM SHITSKIN DISRESPECTS THEIR LIFE SACRIFICES!!!! YOU FUCKING COMMIE CUNT FUCK OFF

being this millennial

underage b&

>implying ford isn't dominating multiple markets
Shouldn't you be swapping a B18 into your EK?

ive been drag racing long enough. my 2 speed powerglide will make your standard look silly all day long in a straight line.

is this a new pasta?

I never learned to drive an automatic

>most of you only take the test for the automatic.

UK fag here and I can confirm that this is a lie.

b&
lurk moar

Thinking that the transmission of your vehicle has any bearing on your personality... That's pretty fucking beta.

Alpha means confidence. It means you don't give a shit about the opinions of beta faggots who can't communicate in real life and instead shitpost on the chans all day.

not everyone grew up with access to a manual to learn on. A considerable majority of the US population has changed to automatics only and manual transmission vehicles are becoming something of a rarity.

>2 speed
>Fast
>And faster

my juiced up small block will make your little honda look silly all day long as well

>As a 16yr old poor American, my first car is a 5spd Honda
>is

underage b&

Also at least niggers wont take it from you.

And it's probably still beats riding the bus WITH niggers.

CVT belongs on toy go carts with lawn mower engines. They are excruciating on passenger vehicles.

do you actually believe that?

>dominating engines blowing up
allfordmustangs.com/forums/mustang-s550-general-discussion/861994-yeah-so-1-400-miles-my-ecoboost-has-blown-head-gasket.html
partsblog.olathetoyota.com/4383/ford-sued-ecoboost-problems/
fordf150.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107989
reddit.com/r/cars/comments/1imt47/brand_new_ford_f150_has_already_blown_through_3/

but I realized that they blow transmissions too KEK
charneylawyers.com/Charney/forddualclutchtransmissionclassaction.php
blog.caranddriver.com/ford-recalls-262000-vehicles-for-transmission-suspension-other-issues/
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/52510-ford-hit-with-class-action-over-fiesta-focus-transmission-defect/

defective Ford quality
BTFO
T
F
O

AYYYYY

Automatic cars are as beta as it gets

Wronk
Try driving some 35 yr old shitbox with 210,000 mi and not grind those fuckers

>using alpha and beta unironically
you fucked up

Driving manual

thats cute, your little debate over autos vs 5 speeds.

Driving a Prius.

Thinking it's cool to drive stick

That really was a live leak

Driving stick since the day i started learning for my license...
I have driven automatic a few times...and i hate it with a passion

Driving a bicycle because you want to reduce emissions, also calling a bike a bicycle

also, implying anybody wants to be an alpha chad faggot