Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QDbyt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.
"what is Newton's first law"

Tits or GTFO?

This is the gun to use for that.

>beeing this new

Mythbuster has already tested this, it doesn't work.... Now let me sneeze on them titties

Anyone have that infographic where it teaches an extraction for dxm from delsym or whatever?

Then why don't you try it dumbass.
Don't forget to follow the instructions very carefully

Bump for more

for those trips, i post more.

but then the bullet would shoot away from you defeating the purpose of both

A very useful tiny box.

Lizzy is definitely my favorite on Sup Forums

Many thanks, fellow user

OP, that is completely wrong. You have to fire the bullet while it is still facing you that way when you swing the gun around the trajectory would be changing inside the barrel.

No, this works, I've tried it

Myth busters busted it

Just dont name your pc something your neighbors will identify you by

yeah, you have to Start pulling the trigger while its facing you... then you do the swing

Actually it works better if you shove it up your ass.

die

Im going shopping, keep this thread going until i get back, please.

At this point y'all aren't even trolling each other, you're just spouting stupid shit make you both look completely fucking retarded

this.
contribute or leave, you faggots.

Or like THIS!

this

bump

the media isn't going to 'prove' something like this so faggots like you don't use it to shoot up their schools.

what happened to the old "switch the magnifier for CMD"?

Tits or gtfo

Actually it could work, not gonna check the math but since the bullet is spinning on its axis a gyroscopic effect takes place

why fuckin hinder evolution by warning idiots of the danger?
let them fall for this if they are foolish enough they deserve to be picked out ffs

newton's first law only applies to translation, retard. rotating bodies like bullets follow a different, more complex, set of rules

this

Onion links?

How about you turn around 360 degrees and walk away

[Go]

did you even read the image mate?

Whats that???

holy fuck that would be horrible

I work with syanoacrylate very freguently and even the fumes that the glue gives of sting your eye as if you're getting stabbed in the fucking face

>he doesn't know
what is tor

kek

nothing human could curve a bullet
watch people fail doing it @ youtube

should i continue posting this set?
3 more images

if this shit works....

>3 seconds later
try harder
also
>spouted
are you a 13 year old SJW?

if it was so easy, everybody would be alpha

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest.

it's not easy

no one said it would be easy user, you just gotta keep going! believe in yourself!

your statements:
>no
nep nep cosplay
>yes

It really is simple to live healthy. You don't have to do crossfit or anything like that. Maintaining healthy weight is as simple as doing 20 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week. People sit around and watch hours of television a day, 20 minutes is nothing.

Steel wool, touching the conductive underside of the motherboard?

That idea will be a total BLAZE!

it's true

>be me
>be 17
>be 265 lbs
>hate life
>fat virgin
>dragged treadmill from garage to living room
>walked 30 mins as I watched an episode of some shit on tv
>full blown sprints during commercials
>good stretch before and after workout
>fastforward
>be me
>24 yr old
>155 lbs, 6 ft 1 in
>feels good
>got pussy
>feels good

still jump on the treadmill every once in a while, but now I just bike or jog through my neighborhood

TL;DR
>Not easy
>feelsgoodman.jpng

thx

so basically what you're mostly saying is they're beta?

Good for you dude, I'm happy for you. Anything worth having is worth putting in the effort for.

Also, jogging and biking outside is the best.

Most of that is good. The rice part is erroneous though. Rice acts as an agitator, breaking up the chunks. It doesn't actually absorb the water.

Heck yeah.

your wish is my command, fellow user.

god damn this shit is fucking stupid

>salt your bev nap
sure, aight I guess, or just put your hand on the napkin when you pick your drink up with the other - also, just don't use the nap

>army ration pack
what the fuck for? like MREs? for survival? you mean like a swiss army knife or something? I feel as though are vastly more important items to keep in house/car such as ducttape

>Take fuel plug fuse
smart, I'll give you that

>talk to random people
lol a "Go away" is the worst? nigger...

>100$ hidden
well, not sure how 100$ can save your life from much... also, not sure why you need to hide the card in your house if you're "Life saving 100$" is safely deposited in your bank lol

>dry clothes for 5 mins to get wrinkles out
it's called perm press, been around for fucking decades

>Smelly Shoes frozen
if your shoes smell, just let it go

>lighter fluid is an anti adhesive
so is vegetable oil

>Rice in salt shaker
meh, not a lot to gain from not wasting a table spoon of salt. just throw the brick away if your salt shaker has a brick of salt in it. stick a toothpick in there and break the brick up, like...

>Sharpen Scissors with sand paper
or a fucking knife sharpener wtf, why waste sand paper for no reason?

>Memory Trigger
it's called tying a string around your finger, been around for centuries
inb4
>gr8 b8 m8, got me to respond so 8/8

>not having the true scotsman fallacy

perhaps this album strikes your fancy?
imgur.com/a/QDbyt

gay and disproven by Mythbusters

yes

Wrong. The whistle should be on top, it has to be easily accessible in an emergency.

Rescue is your priority.

>"Toronoto"
Kek

that's out of date, m8

>turn 360

Are you stupid?

Yes finish it

any ideas how well this works in northern regius such as the arctic circle?

Either newfag or extreme bait

oh, thanks for pointing that out mate.
already finished