How do we end this faggot?

How do we end this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all must end it

For real though his content has really dried up even before that i never thought he was funny hos humor was so forced it hurt like it just felt really fake to me

I love it when he says thank you to all his subs at the end of each upload

>Thaaaaaaank you Sooooooo much.

takes cringe to a new level

not sure but its gonna be done he's unbearable

By not talking about him

With the mighty sword excalibur

by not giving him attention, e.g. creating threads like this + not watching his videos and saying: that little faggot?

ignoring someone is the best way... all he want are views, you give him that and attention and making advertisement for him by creating threads lol

>acts like this site is still cool

But how?

And in the meantime he gets bigger.

I would rather end Emilyispro first, fuck that bitch, she gets away with everything, and gets everything she wants

Ignore him and get on with your life, you massive loser. NYPA

who cares fam, let faggots lie

>implying Sup Forums can do anything anymore

How?
With this

he's too big for Sup Forums

perhap... perhaps we give him a lovely dose of sperm into his anus

By not watching his videos, you retarded faggot.
>>>/reddit/

Stop watching him and he will die out like all youtubers do, nothing good last forever, and now that you have brought more attention to him by making this thread I think I'm gonna go subscribe and like his videos

Let's simply spam his newest video (or his promotion video) with dislikes. First we have to spread the information on other chans and on /Sup Forums/ etc.

Agreed, his humor is just stale and predictable now

who's this?

pewdiepie

i think the better question is how do we end this monkey?

Leafyishere

that is a good one

I thought a few of his videos were funny just because of the content he would react to. Then as I watched more I realized how forced his humor is.

Tries really hard to come off as some edgy and witty cyber bully, but comes off as childish and repetitive.

he's just a faggot that calls out other faggots

Haha that monkey got triggered by a vid a day or two ago. He will become the new posterchild of triggering. Fucking monkey! He was funny, but he fucked himself.

short version of what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY that.

welcome to cuck central

I thought he was trolling and laughed my ass off when I watched the vid, but he made another one where he legit was hurt... Gay ass "victim" nigger

oh shit i forgot about rucka rucka ali

that shit is gold

i think everyone has forgotten about him tbh

didnt he get banned like 4 times?

/thread

no ideah, i dont watch him that much.

Call's people degenerates. Yet he is probably the most degenerate faggot ive ever seen. just look at this face ffs.