Stoner bread

stoner bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so whats everyone else smoking

does anyone here ever remove the tobacco from cigarettes(by rolling it and loosening it with your fingers) and refill it with weed? I did it yesterday and went to a golf course, good experience

white cheese is what everyone around here has been buying lately

Considered ,but doesn't the filter from the cig take from the high?

only like 3%

it didn't have any impact on me

fair enough, i'll try it. I bet it pulls so much smoother cause of the filter, no?

much smoother, it was a totally different experience than filterless

you can cut the filter if youre that worried about it. even half the filter length will make a difference, but i generally just keep a handrolled joint with me

anymore webms?

yes, but none that are weed related

does anyone know if cvs drug tests?

nice one, Im out of grass right now, once I get paid I'll definitely try it.

Also heard from a stoner friend that if you eat a mango like 30 mins before you smoke up it makes it way more intense. Anyone tried?

but i have plenty of random drug related images that i can dump if you guys want

same
>>random file

do this

currently vaping some gorilla glue #4 while sitting on my front porch. Neighbors waving as they walk by have no clue its weed. I still smoke when im with friends though...Getting my medical card was the best thing i ever did. hopefully we pass a recreational law this nov. (Nevada)

yes m6 bump for dump

okay

DUDE WEED LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

im older so yeah i call it weed....been smoking longer than youve probably been alive.

Can confirm. My friend took some mangoes and he was practically dead afterwards.

this is beautiful

bruh wtf is a mango

what would you call it besides weed? i mean i say bud a lot but weed is a totally valid word

Just found a 0.8g nug on the ground on my walk this morning. Hows everyone doing?

This, appearantly

Pot o' Gold

I'll fill a buddy up with mangoes and share a blunt, i bet that'd be fun to watch

Yall are fucking pussies. I smoke heroin lased hash. Im jerking off in a wooden shed now

nigga its a fruit

Tomorrow i take a baggie through Dover/Calais.
Is this stupid?

I usually bite the cotton part and pull it out, then put a little rolled up piece of cardboard in place of it, so it still looks like a cig and you have a crutch too

a little

what about cutting the filter in half?

not if its up deep enough

Thanks for joining us tonight bannana

heard of people doing that for cigs and then smoking it but that sounds like instant cancer. Solid idea for weed tho if you can't sort out a joint

Oh, great, one of these threads again.

>no one here is older than twenty
>at least half are still in high school
>three fourths of you are still living with mommy and daddy whom you think don't know that you smoke pot but they really do
>pretentious and self righteous about anything said about pot ever
>only wants to talk weed and legalization at all times

Mfw I have to work with people like you guys and it's like they're just brain dead to everything that's going on around you. Why guys? What makes you want to hinder other people at your workplace just because you have to chase being high 24/7? Why can't you smoke after work and instead put effort toward getting a promotion or a raise that you can put toward buying more weed? I'm not even trolling, it just upsets me because I smoke weed too, I just use it responsibly like a grown adult should. It's not that hard.

>pretentious and self righteous
>lecturing about weed habits

Except I said you guys are pretentious and self righteous over pot.

I'm pretentious and self righteous over my opinion.

But sadly, no one will answer the bottom half of that long winded cancerous rant of mine because they're too busy being triggered by the green texted truth. And not does the truth of reality hurt for stoners.

idk man i'm 31 and i have a job working in lumber but i still smoke weed when i get home.

Fine, just don't be a brain dead fuck and be self aware. If you can handle it then I have zero qualms. Don't be a stereotype.

i'm in high school and i smoke weed in the summer but that's the only time rly. school is way more important

>I'm better than everyone because I don't do drugs
>Everyone who does drugs is the same desperate character
You have the same opinions as the 16 year old that works part time at my machine shop.

First of all, get off of Sup Forums.

I don't see anything wrong with being youthful and smoking pot. You don't have to worry about a job and a drug test or a family life yet. Just don't go around being a retard doing stupid shit or bragging about it in public or on social media. Nobody thinks that's cool.

Other than that, smoke your fucking brains out. Enjoy being able to do this while you're young.

Except I've done more drugs than you have in your life and used to smoke weed daily so I could sleep. The second is kinda true but fuck me if you guys aren't the most obnoxious stereotype when you do act like stereotypes.

Also,
>you act like the sixteen year old in my machine shop

Which in turn means you take high school classes yourself and probably are sixteen as well. Get off of Sup Forums.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Way to be retarded
Dude even said that he smoked himself

kief

wtf is that it looks like sponge

Eating a chocolate ball I made some time ago and had frozen
Tastes pretty bad but they hit like a truck

mfw after months of smoking mids and having no reliable source my new dealer's 10 Euro dope turns out to be highs

Northern Lights hybrid. Shitty pic, but you get the idea.

You'd probably have a better time if you didn't assume that everyone was an obnoxious stereotype. But I guess you spend all your time on here so you can get annoyed by people spending their time talking about something they enjoy.
Also you just jumped to a few more incorrect conclusions. You can't use inductive reason for everything.
Oh golly gee. What a slip up this is. How embarrassing. And in front of all my friends!

I just got some grand daddy purple and a lil bit of chocolate left

You're right, there is a huge chance I'd be so much happier if I stopped assuming the worst with people.

Oh. Wait. Except for the fact that everyone on this earth isn't even worth being around. Even people like myself. They're either blissfully stupid and stereotypical/predictable or are miserably drab and enjoy to hate everything. I am the latter. That's why I'm on Sup Forums. Because I secretly hate myself and want to die.

anyone in 215? need hookup

No retard. No one is going to sell to you on Sup Forums.

>inb4 you samefag a reply to try and prove me wrong

Its kief, dispensary calls it "indica Blend"
Have Arcata Trainwreck shatter too

its philly dingus, everyone sells, parking tickets are more expensive than the fine for possesion

You should try knocking down your cynicism by trying something new. I'm not trying to tear into you when I say that you seem to have a "oh woe is me" lifestyle. The world is shitty and meaningless and you are trapped in it. Whether you view that as a good thing or bad thing is all difference.
There's joy in meaninglessness and you suffer because it's enjoyable.

But now I'm getting pushy with philosophy. Have a good day dude, and try not to brood.

I'm split on what to do with my impending high
Any tips on movies, chill games or other?

>Even people like myself
you modesty kills me and my sides. stop it. reading your posts you definitely sound like someone i wouldnt want to be around, but trust me youre not even in the top 50% of people id hang with let alone at the very top. oh you

Eh, I'll probably just hang around Sup Forums until I die. It seems I'm the only oldfag left anyways.

>oldfag
>still goes on stoner threads to start shit
yeah no

Heh, I guess it's your call. I'll be sure to engrave that on your tombstone and sing your songs to my chillun.

Okay, cool. I don't go outside unless it's to work anyways. You probably fit the aforementioned stupidly blissful part to a tee. Hurr durr smoke pot all day just joshing around with the bros! Maybe crack open a logger after a hard days work at my applebee's job. Damn bro, I'm bout to pack to the fattest glasser bowl and just rip it till my lungs collapse!

Bet you unironically admire customgrow and watch all of his videos ritualistically. Typical high schooler.

Yeah, except I am. Sorry, bud.

Inb4 you admit you've been here since 2010 and think you're an oldfag.

Also, fuck your little "cool" aspect. What, do you think because you smoke pot that makes you immune to people starting shit with you? Get over it.

im not immune to people starting shit with me. but why are people trying to start shit with me? im not making the effort to go spit in the face of others so why should i expect it myself. i mean.. what did you gain just now by being a little faggot here?

Well, definitely made me feel better about myself. Plus I don't work for another hour and a half so I'm spending it on 4chinz

I show off my bud & get dubs & no one cares..

people that dont want to hang with a little bitch are only high schoolers apparently. because thats all the info you had to assume i was an high schooler.
the simple fact that you mentioned being definitely smarter than me tell me you probably are not my friend. you should go outside more and see there are other humans there with brains and interests. trust me youre far from special

sorry user, your bud is lovely good job. Congratulations on achieving doubles on your post no.

i expect your life to be pretty sad if THAT made you feel any better. im sorry for you user

Buy a pax2 & blaze all day. You also wont look like a degenerate

Just moved to Akron ohio, can anyone hook me up?

Why thank you

Never said I was special. Just said I can't stand happy people like yourself. What the fuck do you have to be happy about, retard?
>inb4 muh weed

no way nig i'd spend more money on a gay vaporiser than the weed

aw fuck yeah nigga

No, you fucking retard. You're on Sup Forums. No one will hook you up.

Gotta look cool smokin dem j's bruh xDDDDDDD

What if i say please?

i mean i could be sad but what for