YESSS!!!!! YouTube star Lia Marie Johnson has an Asian boyfriend! The 21st century is the yellow man's time to shine!

YESSS!!!!! YouTube star Lia Marie Johnson has an Asian boyfriend! The 21st century is the yellow man's time to shine!

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rmao

is he really her boyfriend?

I feel them tho
am white female dating Asian male
10/10 would recommend
because of my race he treats me like a goddess

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

Asian guys are attracted to anything that has something that resembles a vagina

idk I've heard they're pretty anti race mixing
but also like
everyone is attracted to white women

>guys are attracted to anything that has something that resembles a vagina

Eh, could be worse, at least its not a nigger or a mudslime

And her pussy wont get blown out by the tiny asian penis

asians are the same status as whites so no issue with this. good luck to him.

"Asian Man Has Thing For Asian Women"
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521

But she's only taken microscopic white dicklets before. Asian cock is way too big for her tight white girl pussy.

White dick is way smaller than Asian dick. FACT!

Harro, howaito cuck. Pureaz helf me fit my hujuh Ashean cock in your howaito srutto waifu's tighto pussy! You needo to sucku it somo to get it rubed uppo!

There's something funny about Asian guys' unrequited desire for white women. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something kind of comical about it.

And white guys supposedly do well in Asia. Is it in our nature to breed the ultimate masterrace together?

it's pretty unrequited until one gets incredibly suave and manages to get into the white girl's pants.

lololol butthurt whitefag detected. All white women fantasize about Asian men. Even Taylor Swift only sucks Asian cock! lolololol! All white pussies belong to Asian cocks!

Friendly reminder that every Sup Forumstard is so insecure in their own masculinity that they will respond with frothing anger and malice to this obvious bait thread.

agwwg (asian girl with white guy) seems to be the most common interracial relationship, wgwag (white girl with asian guy) the least common.

Most of Sup Forums culture is neckbeards not realizing that it's a deliberate bait thread and then revealing themselves as autists.

rip lmao I am in what appears to be the least common interracial relationship

he is cuter than she is. strong too if he can hold all that extra weight

good job my nigga

there is nothing less common than asian guy with black girl.

it's a freaking unicorn

I know a nigress who is into asian guys

LOL MY BOYFRIENDS LAST RELATIONSHIP WAS W A BLACK GIRL RIP
for reference I'm

better than tinder, plenty of horny cheatnig wives of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

Is this the new version of the black cuck normalisation?

We get it. Unless you're showing your tits or butthole, please stop posting.

ok

Wow
No one cares

>And white guys supposedly do well in Asia

You've never been to japan or korea have you? They avoid you like you have some sort of disease. You dont even exist in their world, theyll treat you like youre some fourth world sub human.

And what's with all the butt hurt fat insecure white beat males in ths thread?

Well, shit. I didn't think you'd do it. But thanks nigga.

I'm not ok with Lia having a boyfriend, but I guess this increments the chances of finally getting some nudes.

The nip slip of last year was very nice but we need more.

>No timestamp
>Literally called "image.jpg"

Falseflagger confirmed

>the yellow man's time to shine!
Wait till he plays joke and puts pee pee in her coke

>And what's with all the butt hurt fat insecure white beat males in ths thread?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Insecurity in every thread.

>And what's with all the butt hurt fat insecure white beat males in ths thread?

You do know you're on Sup Forums, right?

No, it's the opposite in Europe and Asia. You see Asian guys with white girls all the time there and hardly ever the reverse.

My gf is white, so yes?

lol

Cheers love.
But why are you trying to trigger neckbeards on a Siberian goat herding board?

Why is a white girl with a semi attractive body dating an inferior Asian boi?

she claims she has pics of an asian guy with a black girl.

fake as fuck

I like pissing white men off because they fucked me up pretty good in the past

better than tinder! plenty of horny ethnic sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

I actually have a really nice body I'm just worried someone will recognize me lol
he's not inferior he's treated me much better than anyone else like
kinda because I'm white he worships the ground I walk on

also never said I had pics of them together I just know his last girlfriend was black

That's pretty sad tbqhfamalam. We all get fucked over in our lives, you should just get over it and move on.
That's probably the least productive way to letting off steam.

Lauren?

Yes.

embarrassing thread

Only Asian men have what white girls need

My name isn't Lauren
I mean okay maybe it is but my ex fucked me up in ways unimaginable so like
let me have my anonymous hay day ok

Lauren k. P.?

spite is the lowest human emotion

wow lookie here

underrated post
also check'd

Finally, better than a nigger.

>YouTube star
Haha, slow down idiot.

why don't you just find someone new? you seem attractive enough, unless butterface

kek

oh well am I afraid to admit what I'm doing is pathetic? No
but let me have my emotional out okay
who cares like you don't even know me lol

Fuck no, black people are disgusting desu

I did find someone new lol

I'm not butter face thankfully

better than tinder, plenty of horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

That is the ugliest crooked cock I've ever seen

so why you still butthurt?

>desu
kys

because getting over 3 years of emotional and physical abuse doesn't happen that fast

>instead of getting some proper outside help or consoling with friends and family she turns to an imageboard.

Asians can be extremely cute or hot
but they have the ugliest dicks

ya ever heard of an eye for an eye. just saying be careful, if you let the pain you experience force you to hurt others you'll just end up angry and alone. not that it's any of my business, just feel for an user…

piss off, we all got our problems

That's true of every race, minus white people themselves. Asian, Blacks, Mexican, Indian, you name it. They all jump at the chance to copulate with or date white females compared to the females of their own race.

is someone trying to get white men mad about upstanding asian men marrying white girls and raising good smart children, if so he/she is the dumbest person in the planet. like 98% of white dads would be ok with a smart respectful asian man dating their daughter.

>youtube
>star

I don't think I've ever seen a socially awkward black or hispanic. They seem comfortable doing their own thing.

I suppose you think that it makes you cool or strong that you believe you don't have to talk about yours

Sauce?

Asians are smart but they don't fit into western popular culture. This is painfully apparent on college campuses that have a lot of Asians.

yes it´s true. White women are way more attractive than asian women (nearly all of them are fugly). Cant understand why white guys have a thing for asian women, they must be blind or a failure of society to not be able to get a woman of their own race.

Lia video and that yellow man

Self-reported data. Fail!