Interested in moar? Also post your own young-looking girls. (She's 19, just looks wayy younger)

Interested in moar? Also post your own young-looking girls. (She's 19, just looks wayy younger)

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

OP tell us the details of:
>how you got her to be your slave
>what you do to her
>other interesting shit

As you wish.

^

I know her in real life and she's way into me, thus the slavery. She's still a virgin so not done too much as it's all been over sc and her pussy's not too big (not much stretching can be done and not doing that yet as have a gf).

She's into submission, mostly. Have a few mp4s of her fingering and using a brush but that's about it (and some more pics ofc).

>mp4s
>fingering

please upload to a vola good sir

also, how did you find out she was into you?
I heard from one of my asian friends that a couple of the international chinese girls at my uni liked me
but they were very plain so I had to turn them down

She just seemed into me, the usual sorta signs, then on kik she straight up told me. We were doing 20 questions (because boredom) and started talking about fetishes, she said sub and I said dom so it kinda just happened.

I'll get on the vola. Also, I'd say choose one of the girls and work them. Their bodies are so much nicer than they look sometimes, very feminine.

Pic related: Her asshole with a brush inside her pussy.

Update: never done this before so no idea how to upload to a vola. Either I need somebody's help or I can convert to a webm.

am gonna save the photos, name for the folder?

'Anna'

volafile
dot
io
slash
r
slash
6z35Bl

upload to this one

I was supposed to sleep already but now i'm going to lurk on this thread. Please proceed, OP

Discovered her wins here on Sup Forums. She goes to my school, and I hang out with her sometimes. Fapped like crazy. Feel free to ask any questions about her

better than tinder, plenty of horny girls of your place on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

warning, don't click

Can we see the nudes please?

Thank you.

The vids are uploading at:
volafile io slash r slash 6z35Bl

>Pic related, dat ass

Relly like bdsm in all its forms! Let's post the rest of your win

want moar?

can't man, I have a girlfriend now and I refuse to cheat again
(cheated on last girlfriend and srsly regretted it even tho she never found out)

not all bad tho cus my gf basically acts like an asian anyway
>short
>very soft, submissive
>clingy
>doesn't shave
>took forever to get into bed
>love me long time

better than tinder, plenty of horny whores of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

Haven't really got anything much but the videos which are still uploading here: The other pics show her face way more and this is the last one that doesn't (pic related).

moar!

I know those feels. I've never fully cheated before (fucking) but I've done this a few times and don't feel too bad as gf doesn't really send nudes anyway. Idk, maybe I'm just an asshole.

people don't fall for it
its just one of those stupid sex meetup sites

you can just cover up the face with scribble

whats she like when she orgasms
I've always been curious about how asian girls act/sound when they cum
also how wet does she get in comparison to other races

She gets pretty fucking wet.. you can hear it in one of the videos and see it in most of them. And she sort of just goes limper when she doe's moaning mostly. Nothing spectacular but it's got its own charm.

does she know you save the snapchats?

and tbh she doesn't look that wet in the 2 vids uploaded at the moment, but w/e

got a few more questions if u don't mind

>how long did it take to get her into bed?
(a lot of the asians around here would want to date for ages before anything sexual happens)

>what's her favourite position?

>other kinks she has?

>how is she submissive in bed?

>best things you've done with her so far

Please upload more vids OP

yes

More are uploading rn.

Maybe it doesn't show that well then :/ Oh well.
She doesn't know I save them as, using an android phone, I use the AZ Recorder app (doesn't need root, not risking rooting it) and then screenshot the recorded video afterwards. Loses very little quality and non-detectable. Like I said, I've not fucked her because GF and don't really want to go that far into cheating (if that makes sense) but to make this happen? a month. Not to blow my own horn, but I'm fairly charismatic and have a decent body and cock so she was fairly willing.

Favourite position? i don't know what it's called but lifting her up while she has her legs wrapped around your waist with your cock inside her.

Other kinks? Hentai, butt plugs (don't have pictures of ass stuff yet, working on that soon, will post again here), she's interested in 2 guys 1 girl but still a virgin. She's into public stuff too.

How is she submissive? She loves to be tied up and fucked, prefers anal.

Best things? So far mostly this sc thing, some text sex, and she's flashed me in public. It's still an ongoing thing.

oh right didn't notice that u said you were dating someone

is this girl better than your gf?

No, my gf's a fair bit hotter (she's vietnamese, into asians :') ) but she won't send nudes and has a fairly low sex drive so this is kinda a side thing for jacking to.

I've always rly wanted to fuck some tight little asian sub
but given my current rlship probably wont be able to for a couple years

damn bro, can't imagine dating a girl with a low sex drive
whenever I see my gf (one night a week due to studies) we fuck around for hours, at least 3 orgasms each per day

Details on that?

Nah, it's cool. She's honestly great and think I'm gonna try and wife her. tbh this isn't really giving the kind of thrill it used to so not really bothered. This'll probably be the last girl I do it with and when I need out I just pull some moral bullshit. 'You shouldn't do this anymore.. you deserve better than this.' Set her up with someone.

Not sure if.... young girls, asian, bdsm, or feels thread. Won't complain.

How tastes her hairy pussy? Does it stink after a hard day at skool?

Think of it as a story of one man's life.

ok so I'm currently dating this girl I met on Tinder
>redhead
>short: 5'2 ( I'm 6'2 )
>not "hot" but very cute and has a lovely smile
>has anxiety, which is stressful to deal with
>but the silver lining is, she's very loving and appreciative and no doubt loyal
>she's a typical "white girl" so I'm not sure if I'll be settling down with her

I'm not sure if I "love" her
I have feelings and feel protective of her
but not sure if I want to marry her

I might sound like an asshole, but the fights she starts over absolutely nothing are causing me to lose sleep

wouldn't recommend saying "you deserve better than this"
she might take it as: "ok you were a fun side fling but I'm done now"

>yes master
the whole dom/sub thing is squaresville, you're a person, act like it

Ahh.. I see. I've been with a girl like that before and it really just got so stressful I moved on. then at some point along the line I became this :')

Also that's a good point. I'll put some more thought into it at the time.

the most important questions are: does she have a red fire bush and are you going to share it with us?

better than tinder, plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

cont

when I say "white girl", I mean
>bubbly but not particularly smart
>very closely follows the norm (doesn't like to think outside the box)
>isn;t ambitious, wants to be a counsellor just cus "I wanna help people"
(given her anxiety and general personality I don't think she'd cope too well handling other people's problems)

she has started fights in the past over the most trivial things (despite being on meds)
>one time I told her in person that I lost my phone, then later that night I found it and started using it
>she sees me online and messages me, angry cus she thinks I was lying about my phone and assumes I just didn;t want to talk
>only reason I didnt message her was because she generally goes to bed an hour earlier than when I was on
>then gets angry at me for not knowing that she could sleep in tomorrow because she didn't have any work on
>when the fights end she always admits she overreacted and promises to work harder to not do it in future
(would need a fair few hands to count the amount of times she promised that)

legit fuck off m8