Bates Motel Finale Who's Psyched!

Bates Motel Finale Who's Psyched!
What will happen to the Sheriff?
Is Mother okay?
Will we see Dylan and Emma?
Will Freddie Highmore or Vera Farmiga give a Emmy nominated performance?

Last episode was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in a while

agreed and this season has been great

I only have Olivia Cooke to bump with

Where Sheriff Cuckmero survive the episode? My gut says no.

will*

I'll start watching this show once he starts fucking his mom

Until then who fucking cares

I got some bad news for you, buddy

Romero is going to beat his ass

wonder if they show how he ends up with her body

So she's really dead?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone have cap of norma laying on the floor? it was a beautiful shot

I don't know if that's even the direction they are taking things now. It might just disregard the Psycho, and start making oc like Hannibal

it has been good, but it's been slow. the acting has been a lot better this season than the first two

Had to happen sometime. I think they only wanted to do 5 seasons anyways

DOES. HE. FUCK. MOTHER.

Freddie Highmore and really most the cast seem nervous acting in the first two seasons. That's the way I see it anyways. Don't know if intentional or not.

Basically confirms next season is the last one

They've already disregarded some of the original canon. In Psycho, they said Norma's boyfriend was poisoned with her.

They've also already shown that Norman will lie to suit his needs

I hope Dylan fucks off with Emma and Bald Irish and never comes back. He deserves a good ending.

Nobody is getting a happy ending

Kek. You stupid idiot, Norman

And where the fuck is Dylan at? Has anyone told him? Is he on the road with Emma already?

No, Emma deserves death for losing her virginity to anyone but me

I'll be wildly disappointed if we don't get one more crossdressing Norman scene before the season ends

He cucked his mentally ill brother he deserves to burn.

Not to mention the fact that there's current stuff in the show like cell phones. Also, I always imagined from Psycho that Norman never had female interaction, especially sex.

Yea, I never liked how they turned him into borderline-Chad those first 2 seasons. But it's television, I guess they have to do it.

I wouldn't have told him shit and filed charges, fucker
Don't harm the dog Norman

The dog was hit by three cars
I don't think it can be harmed any more

kek

so the dog being there pretty much just means he is excepting it's death or Normas. The dogs a hallucination.

haven't watched since season 1.

has nolan fucked his mom yet?

did norma take eyleliner's money? is it stashed in the house somewhere?

*not

Emma got less cute without the nose tube 2bh.

Also, no sickfu in the season finale? She'll show up in the last 20 minutes, right guys?

i didn't have this one thanks user but I doubt she'll show up.

fucking hell norman is so weird. it's hard to watch this sometimes

I don't know if she's aged that much or it's just make up but she's considerably less attractive than she was the first two seasons

Look at that lewd, lusty look on Norma's funeral photograph face. No wonder Norman does the things he does.

Romero has that gun on him. Is he going to kill some DEA agents?

>"enough"

damn he gonna do it

I wonder if she's still warm enough

>body just chillin in the front seat

Kek

how do they even afford to pay the electric bill? they get like one guest a week

LOL WTF

Those eyes are deeply unsettling...

That last 15 minutes was pretty great. Highmore is a really great actor, I love that he channels enough of Anthony Perkins while still doing his own thing with the character.

So how do you think Bates Motel will end? Maybe with Marion Crane checking into the motel?

It wouldn't surprise me if the last 3 or 4 episodes just end up being a remake of Psycho

>Highmore is a really great actor
Dunno, man I hate how sometimes he sounds like a complete retard.I love when Mother assumes control or when Norman gets really angry.