1. What race are you?

1. What race are you?

2. Would you be ok with your future daughter dating a well spoken, well dressed black guy with a good job?

Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My daughter can date anyone she wants as long as they're not muslim.

>well spoken
>well dressed
>good job

its an unlikely combination
but the only issue parents would have with their daughter dating a black guy would be the thugness associated with blacks
if he was all those 3 things ( as well as being a decent person all around ) then no issue

1. Caucasian.

2. Yes, if he was also a good person and treated her well.

So, your daughter getting blacked wouldn't bother you?

Holy fuck. You insecure little cuck. Kill yourself already

>says the guy allowing his daughter to take black dick because he's a "nice person."

>getting blacked

there are several outcomes for her dating a black guy
>they live happily ever after
good for them

>they have a normal relationship but it eventually breaks up for whatever reason
normal

>he uses her and ditches
unlikely if he's well spoken, but if it does happen it just means she's learnt something
doesn't really affect me so idgaff

1. Asian

2. I would disown her.

To build on the last point, it's not like using and ditching girls is specifically a black thing.

For the most part, it's just an asshole male thing.
I'd like to think I'm going to raise my daughter to make good decisions; ergo she won't end up in this situation regardless of the skin colour of who she's dating.

yeah exactly
I'm a white dude, from an upper class background and I've fucked and ditched girls

what sort of moron would I have to be, to get angry at black guys for doing that

1 White

2 Like user said aslong as they're not muslim

Ayy, me too. How many pairs of sperrys do you own?

At least five, for what purpose do you inquire?

White
No

better than tinder, plenty of hornyy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

Funny thing I've noticed on this site. The more upper class/more intelligent/ classier one is, the less likely to be racist/ignorant/homophobic etc. one is likely to be... I wonder why.

Proof?

White
No such thing, nigga gonna nig.

Proof of what I've noticed? You want a list of all my anecdotes? Sorry if I don't have a collection of saved posts.

Funny thing is I've noticed on this site, the more upper class/more sheltered/ more naive one is, the less likely to know anything about society outside of facebook memes one is....I wonder why?

>I can't back up my blanket statement

Typical liberal everyone.

Yes and if he had a good education I'd be even happier. Bonus points for large pecker

I wish it were this simple
My dad is:
>very eloquent
>highly intelligent in most ways
>a very experienced barrister - almost 20 years working in various types of law

but he's extremely anti muslim

don't get me wrong, Islam is definitely a crap religion
but he insults muslims on the street assuming they believe the worst bits of Islamic text

also finds any excuse to hate on immigrants

he always boils these really complex issues into simple arguments
>all immigrants are bad
>all muslims are bad, even if theyre not killing us they must be supporting it
>etc

Fuck you racist. No it wouldn't any more than her getting whited, pinked, yellowed or whatever. Any guy fucking my daughter is gonna bring up weird feelings and emotions. A dickhead Chad frat boy fucking my daughter would make me want to kill, but that's life
I'm white

fuck off with your stupid questions! I don't even want a nigger living in my neighborhood let alone dating my daughter

how does your sisters taint smell today cleetus?

You starting to sound like a racist.

1. Human
2. Sure, why not

Here come the reddit liberals to shit up the thread with bait.

Asian

10 out of 10 would disown

>White
>Of course no. Coalburning women are always disgusting

Typical burger.

So obsessed with islam that make them look like weak faggots

I don't care who the nigger is, if he can get a white girl, the whole time he's talking to her friends or family he's thinking in the back of his head " I'm giving this dumb white bitch this black cock and you all know it, fuck you whitey"
I'd disown the bitch or maybe even kill her and him if I could get away with it. Any nigger that is respectable to his own race wouldn't consider dating a white woman, the only reason a nigger would date a white woman is to get back at white society and be able to say he fucked a white woman or the white women love his dick. I don't care niggers make me sick, I wish they'd all vanish off the earth

I bet if OP had a daughter she would be so ugly even blacks woulden`t want her.

Go back to goat fucking Ahmed.

When I was younger, my country had a way of dealing with these questions.

better than tinder! plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrrchan.html

1. white

2. Rather her be with a white guy, but as long as he wasn't a hood nigger I'd be ok with it?

White.
No, he would still be a nigger and destroy the heritage line if they had children.

This

Indian and not okay. But if she has to choose between a mudslime and a black (not nigger), black it is.

White

No. My daughters mom is black.

1: Caucasian (Turanid-Alpine?)
2: No. It would not be ok even if she is dating an italian or french.

I don't have problem with nomally behaving black people, but mixing with them is completely different.