Most anticipated 2017

I feel like everyone dropped something in 2016. What's left for next year?

Do you see this post? This is a person who is a slave unto Pitchfork. This person thinks of Pitchfork musicians as "everyone." Don't be this person: seek out music no matter how small the name or low budget the production.

how can you be so sure

John Maus, whenever it is

I love the two Cherry Glazzer singles and videos so I'm probably most excited for that especially albums out in January

And their 4 other albums

I assumed the post was sort of a joke/exaggeration about how can next year even compete because 2016 was so good.

Autism.

It feels all my favorites dropped something in 2016, so I have nothing to look forward to.

Sigur Ros put out an awesome single during the summer but never released anything else :(

I want a new Sigur Ros album so badly.

New Bjork album.

new fucking tool album

bonobo
the xx
the gorillaz

i'm 31 yo

A blind bard tours the post thermonuclear deathscape, In his hoarse voice and ever detuned guitar he performs plaintive renditions of pre-war classics such as Taylor Swift and Blink 182 to an audience of emaciated goatherds, remote suburban past fading out of memory

New xiu xiu's pretty damn solid. YouTube got deleted this morning. I think its the only full length we have so far aside from some random german black metal which even then is actually 2016, Dec 31st

Aren't we gonna get a 5th version of Vulnicura? Or are we up to six?

ariel pink
john maus
fleet foxes
arca
aphex twin
Alvvays
st vincent
sophie
ben frost
actress

Take your own advice and show us what ya got 2017 wise

Chuck Berry

New Neutral Milk hotel probably dropiing in the fall, don't know why you guys aren't more enthusiastic about this

Yep! Vulnicura VR album is coming out. As much as I love it I can't wait for Vulnicura to be over with. The new album sounds very promising.

It'll end up like Pixies.

> ariel pink
are you kiddin or not

Pom pom was solid enough so I'm interested as well

RTJ, nuff said

new Krallice is late enough on December 21st that it should get contention for 2017. Still just one song out so far I think but it's pretty fucking good.

when is fka twigs dropping something

boards of canada

boards of mexico

RTJ3, GZA's Dark Matter and King Push hopefully

New Gerogerigegege

Neutral Milk Hotel is releasing new material for the first time in ages

I need some proof on this

Paul Dolden
Secret Chiefs 3
Richard Pinhas

new xiu xiu for 2017 leaked already and is quite good

Slowdive are releasing an album,
Brand New are releasing their final album
and Clarence Clarity is releasing a new album. That's all I know.

So basically 2014 again?

Hell fucking yes

I'm just hoping it's not another year dominated by pop and memerap.

This, hoping to god they drop something

King Gizzard, Slowdive, Bonobo, and Gorillaz.

My god, Gorillaz is back. I am so happy.

new Ariel Pink would be sweet.

New Earl Sweatshirt music, too. Longtime fan of Earl so I don't wanna rush the guy.