Anyone else listen to Ghost?

Anyone else listen to Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVwuAgqWMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=IpLrNQxziY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a couple of good songs, yeah

Which ones do u like?

Year Zero, He Is, Crucified and Deus In Absentia are favorites. Yours?

Wow, fucking edgy little kids

Cirice is pretty good

> doesn't understand parody

you don't fucking make a parody of peoples religion. I know you want to be on the edge “n shit” but this ain’t the way to do it, dude. This is all in bad taste.

>one hit wonder

Fuck off, Abdul

Zombie queen, jigolo har medigo, year zero and con clavi con dio

Crucified is actually a cover, original is by Army of Lovers

>you don't fucking make a parody of peoples religion
Yes you do. Suck Satan's cock, faggot.

What are you doing here?

Anyone gonna see them this your?

yes

>cans.wav

>When you hear that good ghost song

as an older person and longtime Blue Oyster Cult fan Ghost is one of the few bands of recent times that actually sound good to me

Saw them twice this year, one or two times before over the last couple of years. They are a fucking great live band

holy shit, i did not expect what i heard...

Yes yeah, i love the ritual, secular haze, higgolo har megiddo, he is.
>Really i love all the songs of the three albums

I remember that song, I will need to check this out.

OMG the mexican fighter.
La Parka

I went to the concert in denmark where the lead singer fell into a hole on stage kek

Yeah but the cover is great

Did you ever listen to their "If You Have Ghost" EP? The whole thing is covers. They cover a huge range of genres, and each one sound like Ghost. You should check it out if you haven't. They also covered "Here Comes the Sun" pretty well.

seeing them for the first time myself in October, pretty exited

That... was a lot more melodic and atmospheric than I expected. Thank you, Ghost fans!

Bet papa crawled out of it and made a chill comment about it like a boss?

Haha Ghost tends to surprise people a lot! They look a lot heavier than they sound lol

Hell yes

saw them in the download festival in Paris, pretty sure they browse Sup Forums, I mean, they have a song named "Normalfags"

Ritual and Elizabeth are actually the only good songs of Ghost

topkek I love these guys

Yeah everybody thinks: They are satanics and their music is too heavy. But Ghost not is just metal, is a lot of genres in one, the are just Ghost!!

>If be ghost fan is be satanic, i am a super satanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVwuAgqWMWw

at 00:45 papa realises they fucked up. this is so fucking funny and still they manage it so well

Lets see if this gifs properly

have you listened the acoustic version of he is?
the guitar solo is EPIC !!

They do? I can't seem to find it. Link?

idiot

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IpLrNQxziY4
Minute 2:15 Guitar solo

I have and it truly is epic

Yup.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUE CAPITALIST RADIOOOOO

kek

didnt know which were covers really, just turned on ghost and listen through their stuff really...

If you listen to He Is, you'll hear the sweet glorification of our Lord and Savior.

If you listen to Cirice as though our Lord is singing these words to you, it is a love song.

All of their songs are love songs.

I'm one of those "hipster ghost fans". Saw them live when they opened for Watain years back, when they were completely unknown (they exploded within the swedish metal scene right after that gig), and I pretty much only like the first album. I've worked at two of their gigs after that though, and they're pretty nice people.

you fucking crying about poor parody because its about religion, and you on Sup Forums? GTFO nigger.

As I an also, I concur.

I have Ghost tattoo, ducking amazing band.