You have 42 seconds to tell me why you don't own a firearm

You have 42 seconds to tell me why you don't own a firearm

Other urls found in this thread:

clickondetroit.com/news/man-fights-back-attempted-carjacking-on-citys-northwest-side
dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160712-robber-with-ak-47-was-shot-by-waffle-house-customer-desoto-police-say.ece
krcgtv.com/news/local/woman-stops-would-be-robber-at-gunpoint
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/167748794-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I live in a 1st world country, and have no need for a firearm to defend myself.

This

Firearms are needed all around the world though. Name one place where there are no firearms and no victims.

Firearms are for warzones mate

I am a €urocuck

>recreation
>collection
>home defense
>personal defense

all examples common in today's modern society.

Because swedish

only our mudslimes and shitskins can get guns

Surely your country must allow you to have something

so you're saying gun control doesnt stop bad people from getting guns?

I live in a civil society and am not an amerifat gun nut

I said I had no need for a firearm to defend myself. Meaning I live in a civilized place where home and personal defense aren't really likely situations.

Because California.

Faggot ass TLR-1 on it.
almost had a good setup.

No money

Cause I got caught with a 35-7 revolver before and can't own one "legally" again >_>

I live in the european cucknion

I have a mental health issue. Which I guess is a red flag and they think I'm going to shoot up a school.

First question, why 42 seconds?

And I do own a firearm. A FNS .40

Civil societies own guns though.
>amerifat
Guess how I know you can't make a decent argument?
Not every gun owner is an overweight redneck like the rest of the world claims. plenty of regular looking people in the US own and carry firearms.

1 more year + Canacuck

Exactly. The only reason a person should be able to own a gun is for hunting and target shooting on a range. You do not need handguns, assault rifles, auto shotguns, or smgs for any of that

explain please

defense from what?

if u need to defend, then u need to move somewhere else.

the only thing worth defending your home from is a damn coyote/fox, fire, flood, or tornado.

anything else and you're just a dumbass scared republican.

Because the "Assault Rifle 15" is a scary black weapon that can fire 1,000,000,000,000,000 clips per magazine every quarter of a second and each magazine holds 1,000,000,000,000 clips which each hold 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 armor-piercing, heat-seeking, kryptonite superbullets that are designed to kill 20 tanks at once and can destroy anything and kill people instantly just by looking at them.

I'm too poor and don't own anything of value

I'm English and dont live in London or any other city full of niggers.

He got caught with a prohibited weapon, got banned from owning weapons in future. Now has to get them through illegal channels. Explains itself dumbass

So you are saying people don't get robbed, mugged, or their home invaded. And people who want to prepare for this are paranoid/delusional?

Gun ownership is so indefensible that anyone in this thread trying to act like a gun nut is either an NRA shill or a troll

Yup that pretty much sums it up. Outside murica you are more likely to be hit by lightning then you are to have your home invaded

you can still get guns...just nothing breath taking.

What do you suggest? The light works for me but is a piss off how easily it turns on in my range bag or back pack.

>get $99
>buy a Cobra Freedom .380
Least expensive pistol on the market. Hell, ou can get a used one for $50

story time

You are excused. Best of luck with your issues

12 more seconds than the typical 30 seconds given. 12 is a cool number and is divisible by 2, 3, and 4.
The FNS is a nice gun, but why did you go with a .40 over 9mm?

Got caught with a illegally loaded gun,went to jail and can't get caught with one again(strict gun laws) Chicago >_>

I wonder if all these people who own guns for "self- and home defense" actually believe they have the guts to kill another human

If they do it would most likely be somebody they know like a friend/family member/neigbour then a guy trying to rob the place

Murifat gun nut detected

Why are so many Jews gun-grabbers? Feinstein, Shumer, Bloomberg... it's a distinct pattern. That alone is reason to own guns and plenty of ammunition.

I own a .22 semi auto for target practice. a .357 revolver, a .44 revolver and an AR-15 clone I built. Shooting is fun.

The Second Amendment is not about squirrel hunting.

are you a nigger?

Honestly I just wanted a higher caliber.

After I took it to the shooting range I just fell in love with it. Though my dad really wished it was a 9mm.

This tbqh fam. No need for a freedom dispenser unless you live in a fucking shithole.

Nope Latino

I have eight weapons already attached to my body, and none of them require ammo.

i own tons, also NFA stuff

No the second amendment is about keeping a well armed former colonial population armed with muskets so that if the british came back to reinvade time would not be wasted arming the population to fight back. The second amendment should only apply to the guns of the era it was written in. Kinda hard to shoot up a school if it takes you 30 seconds to load between shots

where from?
usually people i know that get caught with guns like that get deported

What do you plan on getting as your first? Ive heard its a bit of a pain in the ass to get licensing in canada

what makes you feel this as your opinion?

>defense from what?
Violent people who like to victimize innocent people. Have you not seen the news lately?

>if u need to defend, then u need to move somewhere else.
Name one community where there is zero risk of violent crime and I'll give you that one.

>the only thing worth defending your home from is a damn coyote/fox, fire, flood, or tornado.
Never heard of a home invasion have you?

>anything else and you're just a dumbass scared republican.
but Im educated and not a republican.

You dont need something of great value, just something that shoots. You can get a used single shot shotgun or a Cobra pistol for less than $100

Its simply a question. Not really bait. If you dont wish to answer, dont answer.

So where do you live where there is zero violent crime?

That fucked up. Were you a prohibited person prior to being caught with it?

neat argument

Beats me. If anything the Jews should be the ones who are the most pro gun after being forced into slavery and death camps during the Holocaust.

clickondetroit.com/news/man-fights-back-attempted-carjacking-on-citys-northwest-side
dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160712-robber-with-ak-47-was-shot-by-waffle-house-customer-desoto-police-say.ece
krcgtv.com/news/local/woman-stops-would-be-robber-at-gunpoint
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/167748794-story

I can keep this up all day. People shoot back when victimized. What kind of person thinks twice about the life of an attacker vs their life?

You know not all latinos jumped the boarder with mexico. Some of them are actually citizens shithead

I do own a firearm.

South Korea. Only the military and SWAT force has them. Neither ever really has to use them to maintain peace and order.

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest ok

I'm an American, so how could I ?
Just cause I'm Latino doesn't mean I'm an illegal dumbass

where are you originally from?

Felony.

because i would shoot my self instantly

I don't own a firearm....

I own many.

>So where do you live where there is zero violent crime?

I live in this wonderful little place called canada and in canada 95% of gun crimes comitted are by shithead criminals trying to kill other shithead criminals with illegal guns from murica. Civilians die from gun crime often because said shithead criminals cant shoot for shit and end up killing somebody else with a stray bullet

As long as you enjoy it. 9, .40, .45 all do the same job. 9mm is just a bit cheaper to shoot and gives you more capacity, but .40 is a close follow up.
>FN
Enjoy you quality firearm sir. I just got myself an FNX-9.

where in the 2nd amendment does it mention muskets? The Supreme Court has ruled the the second amendment applies to all bearable arms in common use.

Whatcha got and what is your favorite and why?

Use as in shoot or intimidate?

Violent or non violent?

There are many ways to of yourself kid. Stop listening to My Chemical Romance and stop being sad.

This is the only true answer.

Planning on getting an xcr with a beowulf 50 mag (for 15 rounds of 5.56)

what miracle country do you live in that they have solved crime? not a single break and enter? violent assault leading to death? mentally ill person who wants to kill you for funsies?

i have all the time i want, thx to immunity cat,, cya

>

Eurocucks stay mad

Im guessing he was born in chicago? God you are so thick you must be a trump supporter

I don't need it.

I still live with my parents and they are mega anti-gun

>Use as in shoot or intimidate?
both, or even to deter from criminal behavior.

i won one though

im an eu cuck

Cause i'm chuck norris

I live in civilized Northern Europe, where the chance of getting fucking murdered is no slim you actually don't need to prepare to shoot an attacker.

A real 1st world country

so*

you have to be an absolute worthless survival instinct lacking ultra beta to let a man kill you when you have the means to kill him.

Guns are for more than self-defense tho. You can hunt animals for food, shoot in competitions, or just shoot for fun because it is fun as fuck

There is no such place. But there ARE places where that is extremely unlikely due to highly restricted access to guns and other weapons that can be used to kill en mass. These places are known as "civil societies" perhaps you should visit one and see for yourself

Because I'm not a burger and getting one here is 1) a bureaucratic pain in the ass and 2) super expensive.

When I move to the US I'm definitely getting a few rifles though.

Civil societies...like France? fuckin LOL those jihads have NO problems getting AK-47s smuggled across the boarder you retard

kaliforniysookaya?

lol

Fucking 9mm mp5 junk. Try harder

and none of them are effective against multiple attackers, a single armed attacker, or a guy who goes to the gym, because you're a skinnyfat loser

I know, I just think this American idea that you need to have gun to survive is ridiculous

I dont se the point?

>SO YOU CAN DEFEND YOURSELF HURRR DURRRBURR

nah man completely the opposite haha
im latino myself. i was just curious what his nationality was because like i said earlier a lot of people ive met that get caught with guns are illegals and they get deported immediately after that. funny thing is they are they usually back in a couple months

I most certainly will enjoy my quality firearm, enjoy yours as well.

>Sig MPX
>MP5

nigga you just went full retard

Translation
>I'm a cuck whos government won't let him own a gun because they know I'm so incompetent that I'd probably hurt myself.

Because a depressed alcoholic has no business owning a gun, let alone any weapon.

Assuming that other "law abiding" Canadian normies don't get guns from the US.

I own 3 firearms:

.308 for big game hunting
12/76 for bird hunting
And a semi-automatic Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22lr for niggers and arabs when that day comes.

But to from france itself. If you strip away all the shit that happens because of some muzzie doing a jihad and look at gun crime in a place like france i have no doubt that you will see a MUCH lower rate of gun crime and people being victimised by it.

We need guns to
>protect ourselves from other (especially brown) Americans
>be ready to fight a horribly tyrannical government
>fight the British
>fight the French
>fight the Russians and the Chinese when they invade
A chicken in every pot, and a cap in every ass.

>You have 42 seconds to tell me why you don't own a firearm

I don't live in fear

Actually my government does allow me to own firearms

Because doing so makes me statistically more likely to be injured by a firearm.

AR-15s are cheap as fuck right now, not saying the 10/22 is necessarily a horrible choice for nignogs but a $600 S&W Sport AR-15 is a much more powerful, longer range option

>A depressed alcoholic still doesn't have the right to defend his home, but other people do.

An alcoholic is more likely to die with cancer or get hit by a motorvehicle.

I have 6

>The Supreme Court has ruled the the second amendment applies to all bearable arms in common use.

I am aware of this ruling. This was the reason for the overturned dc and chiraq pistol bans right?

How would a new assault weapons ban be constitutional considering that the ar 15 platform is now very 'common use'

And owning a pool increases your chances of drowning in your backyard, and don't even get me started on driving a car...

The ones who abide by canadian laws get their guns FROM CANADA! You cant just import guns willy nilly up here, that shit will land you in jail, get you a life time weapons ban and get all your guns confiscated and distroyed by police