Trap Thread

Trap Thread
Selfie what would you do to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aster.rosee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jerk you off and watch you cum with a massive errection. Is think about sucking your cock but ultimately pussy out bc that's too gay for me.

heh

put a bullet in your head

Kek

Me... I would take you to a nice dinner, and when we get home...

[spoiler]I would put you in a headlock, bounce you off the ropes, and then give you the people's elbow![/spoiler]

Grab you buy that greasy hair and slam your head into the hood of my truck a couple times to get the mental illness out of you. Then i would force you to fuck prostitues until you became straight, and right after you are finally straight, I'm cutting your fucking dick off and jamming it in your ass to make you gay again. Then I'll fucking kill you.

wish I had a pussy like hers

It looks like a beefy 5 layer burrito wtf

better than the cock Im stuck with though

THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION THE PEOPLES CHAMPION

Fuck ur ass but good

It's a very thick cock. I'm straight but would strongly consider sucking it.

lol you found an older pic of me

Here's another.

protip: you aint straight

Is that a feminine penis?
If it is, I'd prolly suck it because I'm no homo

rather have a pussy and then i mean you could fuck the shit out of it

Your ass too

so im gussing your a fan lol?

dress you up like a fucking man
tell you to quit acting like a faggot

Had a long layover at denver airport once. Spontaneously visited a passable trans from Craigslist who was living in a hotel. Its so odd playing with a girl that has a big dick

I got moar, yeah, good faps ^-^

kill you you sad deluded cunt.

grow up and learn to be a man you fucking waste of sperm.

Feed you a sandwich and suck your dick as you eat it. I want you to stroke my head lovingly as you do.

lol tanks i tired

Amazing cock. Would love to watch it shoot a load, that would get me so hard. Still wouldn't suck tho that's super gay. Would definitely rub cocks together though.

I'd cuck you while I fuck my gf then kick you while forcing you to clean up you're FUCKING ROOM

I'd rather she make me a sandwich, suck my dick while I'm eating it, and tell me how great her dinner was.

Im deist so i live with no worrys

kill myself knowing ill never pass

i would fuck your throat, then:
i would fill up a tube with cocaine and blow it up your ass
then i would fuck your boy pussy and keep alternating from ass to mouth cumming in your mouth
i would piss all over you when I'm finished including in your mouth

butt hole please

I'ts been a while.

*It's

Why the long face?

Hey OP, do you fuck with black guys?

Dear God OP you're gorgeous.

I wanna beat that bitch so badly

Depends on if I feel attracted to them

Me

I'm almost out babe.

How 'bout it?

Clean the bathroom, it's really distracting.

lol well you have a great body, I'd say yeah on everything I can see just I have no idea on your face id have to like it too lol

moarrr

where you from ?

I see. The face usually kills it, so nvm.

That pic

Lol not telling

So many trannys don't have heads! Kinda makes sense...

How good do you suck dick?

Would cum in your food, OP.

I would want to suck your dick :D

instagram.com/aster.rosee/

That lady messaged me on grindr. Would Sup Forums fuck?

In that case, post moar

Where?

Well you'd have to be here to find out now wouldn't you.

I would have, until I saw the septum ring. She looks like the type who would chop your balls off if you pissed her off.

Run, user.

Based soley on the fat content, you'd need bypass surgery.

Generic trap pics op, I'm all out.

I'd hug you and kiss on the cheek. The rest is up to you :3

Do you have any more pictures?

a few but im tired and just wanna be fucked laying on my tummy

Tired of what? :0

got kik?

i wanna see how you suck cock

Well if I knew where you were I would fuck your ass while you just lay there. Filling you up with my cum.

You in Canada by chance? I'd love your cock to be the first I suck

I'd push her face into pillow and fuck her ass til she squeals like a piggy.

No im in the states

boop

Northern at least :o?

pwease daddy

yeah

>her
You're into women?

Bailing thread.

Trynna get yo dick sucked or naw

Aren't you a good girl ;) haha
nice dubs

can u put smth up you ass?

more like my ass fucked

tanks

gimme big tranny dick

Sauce?

I can't be classified as a trap, because of being more close to twinks territory, but screw it.
What would you do to me?

Say no thanks.

You look too much like a man, and I can't get a boner from that. Sorry fam.

Meanwhile gonna post some more pics.