Breaking: DCEU Rumors From The Studio

David Ayer has finished the script for the Suicide Squad 2. Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Katana and Captain Boomerang will be joined by Catwoman and Poison Ivy. The two new female characters will be the focus of the film alongside Harley Quinn. At the end of the film, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Catwoman will be rescued by Black Canary and have the bombs removed from their bodies by Barbara Gordon which will lead to a Birds of Prey movie. The film will be replacing Cyborg.

Things are not looking as bright for the solo Batman film as things are not moving as fast as Warner Bros had hoped. The studio wanted the film to take the October 5th, 2018 release date but the Suicide Squad sequel will be taking it instead. Instead Ben Affleck's Batman will be coming out November 1st, 2019. Ben Affleck has also said that he wants to use as much practical effects as possible and has also been doing his research to further evolve the Batman character.

Zack Snyder will be directing a Crime Syndicate film in the future. The film will be introducing the Crime Syndicate and the Anti-God both which will be part of the DCEU in later films. Another project Zack Snyder wants to bring to the DCEU is New Gods.

The future of Superman is up in the air. Warner Bros wants to make another Superman film but they would like to avoid investing another 225 million since Man of Steel didn't meet the studios expectations. The studio would like to make the film for around 35 million dollars less than Man of Steel. The budget for Wonder Woman is 152 million and the budget for Suicide Squad was originally 178 million but after reshoots it increased to 183 million.

The Flash film will feature Eobard Thawne and Captain Cold as antagonist but with a twist. Thawne will not be from the future and Captain Cold will be a metahuman.

The Dark Universe is back on board. Guillermo del Toro is still interested on the project.

Alfonso Cuaron is in talks to direct Green Lantern.

Source: my ass

This flash rumor is triggering me

Need sources

I'm a production intern at the studio

I really like DC stuff and am hoping for the best for DCEU but god im getting sick of the main DC stuff. i wanna see something different and unknouwn like Birds of prey and crime syndicate. those names even sound hella cool

no way you can confirm that i guess

Gail Simone has been tweeting like crazy.

She should be exercising like crazy, fat cow.

Savage

Feels summer

Just reboot already....

>no source

WHY DO YOU WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME?

Tell them to fuck off. We want MoS 2.

>No El Diablo.
Fucking Ayer better make the vato go out like a total badass ese.
Also....Harley and Ivy...my fucking dik can't take it.

Is kind of obvious he's a goner but he will be the redeemable character of the film.

other than the flash and MoS 2 news this is all good
i badly want to see the crime syndicate, even if it is snyder's

>Alfonso Cuaron
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck you op, i know you're just throwing a bunch of bullshit out there

include darren aronofsky next time as well

He already directed Ultraman and Owlman in Batman v. Superman

Stop posting your Goddamned fan fiction.

>Capeshit is so cancerous that autists are writing fanfiction about capeshit movie production

Kek

>Ben Affleck wants more practical effects than CGI
He is the only saving grace of DC, and they are having difficulties allowing him to have free will. WHY

Justice League Dark with del Toro might be the only DC movie i'd be excited to see.

DC JUST-A-MATIC UNIVERSE

He's now the executive producer of Justice League. And seeing how he is completely in charge of Batman, I assume he'll have creative control over JL to some degree. Obviously, Warner Brothers doesn't trust Snyder anymore.

>Ben Affleck has also said that he wants to use as much practical effects as possible and has also been doing his research to further evolve the Batman character.

CAPEKINO

>Full-on Frank Miller Batman
>Hopefully a redemption non-murder Batman
>Potential of new villians
I love you Benghazi Affleck

So Diablo, Enchantress, and Slipknot btfo

>no Bane

Slipnot dies first, Enchantress turns evil and Diablo dies killing her

>Captain Boomerang
Why

I have this strange feeling that suicide squad is going to be more amazing than it should have any right to be. I want to hate this movie but it is going to be a spectacular shit show either way.

So them cutting man of steels budget probably mean the movie will be less action packed. So another lex luthor real estate scheme. I guess 3rd time is the charm lex.