Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Hey Trump, F*ck You!’

>Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Hey Trump, F*ck You!’
>Jennifer Lawrence has never met Donald Trump, but the actress did reveal what she planned to say to him if they ever do meet.
>The 25-year-old Oscar-winning actress joined fellow actors Johnny Depp and James McAvoy on the Graham Norton Show Friday night, where she revealed that she once attended a concert at which the Republican presidential frontrunner was also present.
>“I was at a concert that I heard he was attending, so I had my full security, I was like, ‘Find Donald Trump,’” Lawrence told Norton. “Because I was adamant on finding him and then making a video of me going, ‘Hey Trump, f*ck you!’”
>“I wouldn’t rest until he was found,” the actress continued over the audience’s enthusiastic applause. “He knew I was looking for him.”

talkglobalnews.com/jennifer-lawrence-hey-trump-fck-you/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yujRiAvC3BU
imdb.com/list/ls075099369/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like us

She tries way too hard to pander to normies.

OH MY GOD WHAT A BRAVE WOMAN

AND SHE'S ALSO QUIRKY

SHE'S SO PERFECT

What a dumb fucking cunt, anti-white retard champagne liberal.

Was she always this obnoxious, or did the fappening push her over the edge?

oh look its jennifer lawrence! famed hollywood mkultra mind-control culture-degenerator in a host of movies designed to break down your morals, to erode your sense of decency, to make you an unthinking, uninspired consumer-cunt that gobbles up anything put in front of your fat face.

hope that ugly cunt dies.

So down to earth

What disturbed me wasn't JLaw we all expect her to be spastic

What really surprised me is what a fat old age terrible shitcunt Johnny Depp has become.

What a pompous, pretentious godawful piece of shit he was on that couch next to JLaw.

>not wanting an Islamophobic demagogue who incites others to violence is being an "anti-white retard"

>"Yeah guys, I totally had my security go and try to kidnap a billionaire so I could tell him I didn't like him! Aren't I cool guys!"

I'm not even a Trump-fag, but this is fucking pathetic on Lawrence's part

woah.. cool! my hero

Why do wealthy hollywood types vote liberal? They could just cut out the middle man and pay for people's healthcare from their own pocket, surely.

I watched this and laughed because I knew you autists would sperg out over shit that doesn't matter

yeah, you gonna see trump as the president of the nation soon enough, bitch, and you'll hate some more but nothing you post on this sorry-ass excuse for a board has a calculable fraction of the mass appeal as trump's been able to concoct faggot. remember that.

I'm a liberal and got a bad feeling about this [election] but... This fucking lady

I don't get it. When she got exposed and BTFO after that reporter incident, the logical thing would have been to drop her phony, try-hard persona now that even the dumbest of retards knew it was all an act.

Yet she still does it.

Good grief!
Don't drink and promote. What were they thinking?

>I won't rest until he was found
>never found him

You must be new to Graham Norton.

>getting this mad
>projecting this much

>you will never see jlaw piss off trump's security guard and get body slammed

Why live?

Found the cuck

Man, is she ever obnoxious. Is there anyone left who legitimately likes her? Don't say girls, because they are mostly secret haters.

>le Im above it! xD meme

nu-males

Why are the left so against anyone having a difference of opinion?

I've never known a right-winger to try and stop someone from the left having their views.

Why is it so wrong?

Typical limousine liberal stupidity. This bitch has done the unthinkable and become even more annoying than Gwyneth Paltrow.

>trying to shame me into caring that a celebrity I already don't like like said something that doesn't agree with the Sup Forums hivemind

>I've never known a right-winger to try and stop someone from the left having their views.

b8

I don't recall anyone being that wasted.

I agree, she is. But fuck you for bringing it up on a thread about her bashing trump.

>Hivemind fallacy

Except you willingly chose to be a snarky prick about your "not caring" what JLaw has to say, I don't care about what she says about Trump but I do find her to be an annoying cunt.

did you just watch the triggering or something because that "the left censors us" statement is a heap of bullshit

Being overly emotionally invested in your political and social views is not exclusive to the left. There are plenty on the other side of the aisle as well.

Collectively, we call these people "assholes"

>I've never known a right-winger to try and stop someone from the left having their views.

I don't think you actually know what "projection" means, fag

Damn. Pepe a savage.

Thats me senpai. Snarky prick. I come here to make fun of autists despite the fact that I am also an autist myself

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

>strawman argument
Wew lad, keep digging that hole newfriend.

>Implying it matters who ends up being president
C'mon now

Looks like someone hasn't been to Sup Forums

I NEED TO STAY RELEVANT

It's not b8.
Look at the US right now. Trump has radical right wing views and the left look at people who support him as disgusting nasty people.

That seems hardly fair. Can't people just respect people's views?

Why do clowns thing that they should have opinions? Left or right, these people dance while we throw quarters at them so we can laugh at them. Just because they have millions of quarters thrown at them doesn't make them not just fools who exist only for our entertainment.

You can say whatever you want on Sup Forums. unpopular ideas get BUMPS. that's the beauty of Sup Forums

JUST

Sup Forums seem mainly right wing.
While they make fun of the left I highly doubt they'd be nasty or rude to friends and family if they were left minded.

>tries to do pointless LCD-appealing publicity stunt
>unable to do it
>talks about how she wanted to do it

We know it doesn't. We know the President has no real power. We just want to feel like we can affect the decisions our government makes when we know we actually can't.

>Trump has radical right wing views

There are 2 things I love about this election

How butthurt the left gets by Trump

And how dumb the right must be to think Trump is right wing at all

And if it isn't what Sup Forums want to hear
>flag posting
>memes
>rickrolling
Not much different from what JLaw is doing

You guys spend a lot of time talking about someone you hate.

None of the women I know like her either. Including me.

>Meanwhile we post Carl the Cuck memes and Aids Skrillex to mock Bernie supporters bu that totally isn't the same thing

Why does she have to be so fucking obnoxious. It's like she tries really hard to be fucking popular and nobody ever believes her and yet SHE TRIES AGAIN.

She got away with it for a while but really the Fappening ruined every kind of credibility she ever had

She's one of the two celebrities I'd hatefuck though, the other one being Taylor Swift

>islamaphobic

I don't think it's a phobia for gays and women to be fearful of those animals. But buzzwords do seem to go a long way with the liberal meme loving crowd

Who is Martin Bashir?

Who are the Dixie Chicks?

You are a level headed goy fameillinitro, have a good one.

>It is another I have never been to Sup Forums but I will still talk as if I do episode

This 2bh

she knows no other way of acting in public. She memed too long and now there's no going back

>going to a concert with "full security"

Do these people even realize how out of touch they are when they say this shit?

You go girl! xD

>UH SO I WAS IN A CONCERT AND TRUMP WAS THERE AND I WANTED TO FIND HIM BUT I DIDN'T

What was even the point of telling that story? Literally nothing of relevance happened

Edgy.

I wonder if Jennifer "You can only shit your pants so many times a day before you go to the emergency room." Lawrence has an actual reason for being this buttfrustrated

In her defense she was just saying what she was going to say if she saw him.

She couldn't stump him

These little libtard shits are literally the reason why Trump is going to win

no, she doesn't. see
they do what they're brainwashed to do

It seems he stumped her whole team of retards

she just needs to shut up and share more vids of her sucking dick.

to bad I like Trump that stupid bitch. Like it's going to do anything good for her.

Ok, let me see if I can get a proper answer to this question without it being called 'b8';

Why do all people of the entertainment business seem to HAVE to be left or liberal?

I am from the Uk, but I knew LA was a republican state and maybe still is. Yet Hollywood actors seem so left towards the democrats that it seems shocking they live there.

>Cherrypicking

jews and fags

Kumbayah ideals rakes in global bux.

Prove me wrong.

i joked about this before, but i never saw those next to each other. It really repeats itself (and was also missing the "i'm a tranny! hit a woman!" dude who couldnt answer and spit on the guy)

feels really bad having ever supported bernie. It's like these people see a white man having a spine and recognize through this weird ethnic animalistic tribal-minded manner that their shit isn't working anymore. "Hey that guy didn't back off when fat black girls yelled, RACISM"

Jennifer Lawrence is an over-hyped sloot who is on her last leg before the media replaces her with someone else.

Donald Trump is a bitch who is like the feminists and SJWs in that he gets ass blasted whenever someone calls him out

>Why do all people of the entertainment business seem to HAVE to be left or liberal?

imdb.com/list/ls075099369/

Oh my gosh. She's so relatable.

For real though, what's wrong with her that her whole schtick is "I'm so normal. Look how canny I'm being!" Is there a name for it other than being an attention whore?

Jews run the entertainment industry and want to destroy typical Christian/American moral values and make everyone dependent on the state.

if you think this proves anything other than the vast majority of people being retards then you're also a retard.

you can make a vid like this for whichever side you like considering how many people are involved and how many people are mugs.

She's so out of touch that her le relateable act doesn't even sound remotely relateable anymore. Here JLaw, say these at your next talk show/interview:
>I have three alarms on my phone. The first is wake up and do your morning routine. The second is have a quick shower and maybe a slice of toast if i'm lucky. The third one means I should have been out the door 15 minutes ago. I usually wake up at alarm three.
>I was filling up my car the other day and I got both the price and the amount of gas both to a perfect even number. It was the best thing that happened to me all week
>I need to get one of those mirrors that are used in clothes store's changing rooms. You try anything on in there and you look a million dollars but when you try the same thing on at home, you either look like a kid in their parents clothes or a parent trying to get into teir kid's clothes.
Make sure you pay me handsomely for these epic relateable quips

I'm pretty sure LA is a far left shit hole.

She's just like me, i also tell my bodyguards to find presidential candidates and I also root for more violent criminals and rapists from behind my own huge walls

Female.

Oh sure

Try posting a left-wing opinion on Sup Forums

Politics just breeds that kind of closed mindedness

The difference is that it's impossible to find a Bernie supporter that isn't a complete retard. The man himself is objectively retarded.

>dumb mouthy celeb idiot says something moronic
Who cares?

I hate Trump too but she's obviously doing all this for attention. I'll bet that if Trump somehow wins she'll be all smiles and act like they're buddy-buddy.

gimme 5 minutes and ill fuck the liberal out of her

Yeah, it's not like you don't see that EXACT same pattern of behavior 100's of times a day here and elsewhere.

>somebody has a differing opinion with actual facts and logic to back it up? belittle them and shout them down!

I honestly believe she started off as down to earth as she seemed.

Then she won her oscar, tripped on stage, and her post-Oscar speech got tons of hits and love from people.

This likely resulted in her agent telling her to play it up so that she went from being genuinely awkward to forcing it painfully. Then she gets her nudes leaked during the fappening, and I assume turns to people like Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham for support (or they approach her) and they put the final nail in the coffin by turing her into an attention whore feminist bitch.

It makes me hope and pray Chris Pratt doesn't succumb to the same fate, though desu he comes across as someone who is actually 100% genuine and likes interacting with his fans casually. J-Law only seemed to do so when the cameras were on her.

tl:dr J-Law started off down-to-earth and likable, and then Hollywood got its talons in her and warped her into the creature she's become.

let me fix that for you
These little libtard shits are literally the reason why Trump is going to lose

lol

>The difference is that it's impossible to find a Bernie supporter that isn't a complete retard. The man himself is objectively retarded.

Right, and here's the problem. You obviously don't actually believe that. So, it's just shitflinging without even any interest in what others are about.
Do you not think it'd be equally easy to pick a Trump quote and call him a retard?

Just lazy 'us vs them' mentality that Trump likes to stir up. I don't even give a fuck about american politics, but it's just strange people on both sides have such little self awareness

>billionaire